00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread

81,232 Views | 1,126 Replies

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-10 20:20:04

At 7/10/13 08:01 PM, Teqneek wrote: Remember now, we're on Big Red time here. I predict a 3:30AM release.

I predict him having a cardiac attack and we'll never know.

At 7/10/13 07:57 PM, AxTekk wrote: OH SHIT SON SHITS HAPPENING

On like Popcorn

At 7/10/13 07:55 PM, AxTekk wrote:
At 7/10/13 07:49 PM, Carefoot wrote: The lips are different though so if they use teeth or lips they get the firing.

Chances are if they are a dude they give a better blowjob then a girl can ever do anyway.
Strangely hella true, although not always true. Some dudes are fucking awful, I think it's just like anything else in that if you want to do it well you'll do it well, and if not, not. Also black chicks are kinda top tier on the whole lips thing.

Yeah black chicks are S+ tier plus they're an aggressive beast you need to be confident and have a game plan with them I swear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX9ZInZP9OM

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-10 20:53:27

At 7/10/13 07:52 PM, Teqneek wrote: Why does my second verse sound MUCH louder than the one I sent you? And why did you post the battle using the shitty mp3 I sent you, instead of letting me paste my vocal .wav on it?
*** My attitude was pretty "meh", & I wasn't too excited at recording time. Plus (as HDCers are already aware), I had a weird issue with my equip where my vocals sounded feedback-y, making it so I had to turn everything waaaay down while I was recording.

^^^YO ANSWER MY QUESTION, BRUH.

DAMN, WHY YOU DUCKIN' MAH QUESH BRUH BRUH...

BRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUH

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-10 21:10:13

At 7/10/13 08:53 PM, Teqneek wrote: BRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUH

Oh I thought a non-response would be as good as a negative. I will now respond in images only.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-10 21:29:45

YO WTF CAREFOOT, I know what it is now...

For some very strange and dumb reason, your verses have the beat quiet as hell, making it sound super loud when I come back on.

Yo, while we're bullshitting and waiting on Red, Let's fix this issue. You gotsta send me and Red (so he knows that I didn't screw w/anything) your vocals and let me get this issue fixed.

Unless you wanted the beat super quiet on your verses for some reason, but that's dumb. the way you have this mixed makes the entire battle sound terrible. But screw that, we need to fix this, so gimme yo vox, with haste!

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-10 21:47:00

At 7/10/13 09:29 PM, Teqneek wrote: YO WTF CAREFOOT, I know what it is now...

For some very strange and dumb reason, your verses have the beat quiet as hell, making it sound super loud when I come back on.

Yo, while we're bullshitting and waiting on Red, Let's fix this issue. You gotsta send me and Red (so he knows that I didn't screw w/anything) your vocals and let me get this issue fixed.

Unless you wanted the beat super quiet on your verses for some reason, but that's dumb. the way you have this mixed makes the entire battle sound terrible. But screw that, we need to fix this, so gimme yo vox, with haste!

I could do that but the beat is allowed to be dropped hence beat drops. I didn't edit mine on purpose its from back when I was listening to a click track but I'm happy with how it is. I don't think either of us will win or lose based on it. I can post the acapella but... meh? I have to go out and do a show.

But yeah it looks like the beat is -7dB on Audacity.

If I could go back and change it would be an acapella battle. Just to spite AxeTekk in case I have him in my bracket and I need to insult him for being a producer.

But yeah unintentionally it makes you sound like a try-hard. Lets leave it letting you do my production is against the rules.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-10 21:55:16

At 7/10/13 07:52 PM, Teqneek wrote: As many of you are aware, I had a weird issue with my equipment where my vocals sounded feedback-y, making it so I had to turn everything waaaay down while I was recording. - *paraphrased

^This is still true though, so my vocal quality may still sound a little bit off, but it's nothing huge (definitely not as bad as the insane beat volume difference between our verses).

Oh yeah- A lot of you have been asking me to do this for a long time, so this battle will be my first "dub-less" vocal track. Those of you who wanna hear what I sound like without a dub verse, well... Actually- wait for my round 2 battle to form a complete opinion, due to the recording weirdness.

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-10 22:04:22

At 7/10/13 09:55 PM, Teqneek wrote:
At 7/10/13 07:52 PM, Teqneek wrote: As many of you are aware, I had a weird issue with my equipment where my vocals sounded feedback-y, making it so I had to turn everything waaaay down while I was recording. - *paraphrased
^This is still true though, so my vocal quality may still sound a little bit off, but it's nothing huge (definitely not as bad as the insane beat volume difference between our verses).

Oh yeah- A lot of you have been asking me to do this for a long time, so this battle will be my first "dub-less" vocal track. Those of you who wanna hear what I sound like without a dub verse, well... Actually- wait for my round 2 battle to form a complete opinion, due to the recording weirdness.

I'm like 95.5 (repeating of course)% sure you don't sound like that in real life. And yeah I don't mean the rapping part because I know you don't perform but I'm talking about the vox/vocoder. Sound's like an audacity tutorial on how to triple stack your vocals.

Against MDJ in the intro I don't think you edit your voice there either. In fact I am willing to double or nothing that you don't sound like that.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-10 22:11:42

At 7/10/13 09:47 PM, Carefoot wrote:
I could do that but the beat is allowed to be dropped hence beat drops.

What? Why the FUCK would you want it to sound like that for the entirety of your verses?

I'm happy with how it is.

I'm not- and this is getting fixed, trust me. Shit sounds embarrasing.

Lets leave it, letting you do my production is against the rules.

WHAA? I want to do exactly what you just did with my verse... Except correctly, as opposed to carelessly and stupid.

-IMMA DO 2 THINGS NOW-

1. Imma send Red a fixed version of this battle, and he can judge for himself which to use.

2. Imma upload a Carefoot-less version of this battle to my account, cuz I'm not endorsing this crap, regardless of if it gets fixed or not.

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-10 22:23:15

At 7/10/13 10:04 PM, Carefoot wrote:
I'm like 95.5 (repeating of course)% sure you don't sound like that in real life.

No shit. You read and understood my last post, right?

And yeah I don't mean the rapping part but I'm talking about the vox/vocoder. Sound's like a tutorial on how to triple stack your vocals.

Didn't I just say I had a weird recording issue which affected my vocal quality?

Against MDJ in the intro I don't think you edit your voice. In fact I am willing to double or nothing that you don't sound like that.

I put some kind of effect on my MDJ intro, and I think I dubbed it as well. Your point? I said this was basically my first dub-less track. *Rampant mixed down Republic of Rhyme though, and I'm dub-less on that.

Anyway, I actually did leave a dub verse on this track, but I turned it down to the point where it's inaudible to anything but a dog's ears. Like, -20db, as opposed to -5db for my mains. This is pretty much what I sound like straight up (aside from my recording probs).

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-10 22:27:35

Ooops, Carefoot wrote the sentence starting with "And yeah"

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-11 00:35:56

...THE MYTHICAL QUADRUPLE POST

Red said I could fix that piece of shit that Carefoot sent me, so I did, and it sounds at least a million times better.

He has it now, so it should be uploaded soon. I'm so done with this overcomplicated stupidity. Wait until you hear Carefoot's verses. What a colossal bastard...

Nicholas agreed to wager $500 on this battle, but he will most definitely flake out on that. Let's just hope the "Loser Leaves NG Forever" side bet is still upheld.

For those interested, go to my page after voting, and download the Carefoot-less version of this song. I think it's much easier on the ears, and I have no doubt everyone else will too. I'll upload it tomorrow, because I'm not dealing with this anymore tonight.

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-11 04:12:35

At 7/11/13 12:35 AM, Teqneek wrote: ...THE MYTHICAL QUADRUPLE POST

Red said I could fix that piece of shit that Carefoot sent me, so I did, and it sounds at least a million times better.

He has it now, so it should be uploaded soon. I'm so done with this overcomplicated stupidity. Wait until you hear Carefoot's verses. What a colossal bastard...

Nicholas agreed to wager $500 on this battle, but he will most definitely flake out on that. Let's just hope the "Loser Leaves NG Forever" side bet is still upheld.

For those interested, go to my page after voting, and download the Carefoot-less version of this song. I think it's much easier on the ears, and I have no doubt everyone else will too. I'll upload it tomorrow, because I'm not dealing with this anymore tonight.

I doubt Tucker has 500 dollars to hork up when the Clockcrew do me that solid for sucking all their dicks! The illuminati are ruling on my side. Oh and when you edit my verse like that you disqualify yourself from the round of 32. We had this drama last year no editing other peoples verses stop changing my loudness I do not agree to be mixed by Teqneek either use my mix or I do not consent for the battle to even be posted. Besides I rebuttal everything you say in your 2nd verse in my first (ie. I don't care what you charge/have a free armbar). Go to my youtube to hear it. You're finished!

ACTIVATE ANCIENT NEWGROUND GODS OF THE PAST!

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-11 05:01:02

At 7/11/13 04:12 AM, Carefoot wrote:
Autism-induced rambling.

Post the original verse and once we hear teq's version we can decide for ourselves if he edited anything out. Pretty simple.

Because I know only stupid people increase the birth rate

I'm just about dumb enough to hold up a sperm bank

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-11 05:29:10

At 7/11/13 04:12 AM, Carefoot wrote:
I doubt Tucker has 500 dollars to hork up

I do, PLUS i just got paid again.

:Oh and when you edit my verse like that you disqualify yourself from the round of 32.

You intentionally made this battle sound like a fucking train wreck Carefoot. Big Red also realizes that, and gave me special permission to fix it on account of your mix being so bad that it makes a mockery of his competition.

You know what though? POST CAREFOOT'S PIECE OF SHIT VERSION, IDGAF.

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-11 07:07:01

At 7/10/13 07:39 PM, Carefoot wrote: ALOT!

The dickbutt who came up with the Alot needs to drown in fire.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-11 07:57:54

At 7/11/13 07:07 AM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 7/10/13 07:39 PM, Carefoot wrote: ALOT!
The dickbutt who came up with the Alot needs to drown in fire.

lol

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-11 09:24:07

At 7/10/13 06:49 PM, MickeyMao wrote: Well that was funl. Congrats to Axtekk for figuring out. FYI: 4fterThot was me. Sorry for the inconvenience to anyone who was trying to get anything productive done in here, and you're welcome for the minutes of entertainment.

I knew Sunra was Blood, but I still can't hear Mickey in 4fterThot lol. Good stuff.

Mickey could probably form a rap supergroup by himself with all these voices.

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-11 10:47:07

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-11 13:13:07

At 7/11/13 10:47 AM, PiGPEN wrote: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ywp52b1432b8ggu/asymmetric al_battle_EQ.wav
how's this for a beat?

Dammit, I really like this. Is this all in Audacity?

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-11 13:29:47

At 7/11/13 01:13 PM, AxTekk wrote: Dammit, I really like this. Is this all in Audacity?

>using audacity
uwotm8?

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-11 13:30:32

At 7/11/13 10:47 AM, PiGPEN wrote: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ywp52b1432b8ggu/asymmetric al_battle_EQ.wav
how's this for a beat?

The "yip, yip, yip, yip, YIP, YIP, YIP, YIP!" with pitch-shifting just reminds me of this awful song.

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-11 13:57:14

At 7/11/13 01:29 PM, PiGPEN wrote: >using audacity
uwotm8?

Lel, some people actually do. Rusko makes most his shit heavily using Audacity, and Burial makes all his stuff in there too.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-11 13:57:58

Round 1 is up. I'm going to do one week of hype. I'm calling these battles next Wednesday.

Round 2 Starts on Thursday!

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-11 14:52:45

GO TO THE FACEBOOK PAGE AND VOTE ON YOUR FAVOURITE BATTLE
Both MCs from the winning battle get a free 2012 album.

Vote here.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-11 16:15:29

At 7/11/13 01:57 PM, BigRed wrote: HEY EVERYONE I'M CAREFOOT AND I COOKED UP A STEAMING PILE OF SHIT FOR YOU!!! #BODYBAG
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/542546

Here's a version that won't give you a fucking aneurysm

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-11 16:30:06

At 7/11/13 04:15 PM, Teqneek wrote:
At 7/11/13 01:57 PM, BigRed wrote: HEY EVERYONE I'M CAREFOOT AND I COOKED UP A STEAMING PILE OF SHIT FOR YOU!!! #BODYBAG
Here's a version that won't give you a fucking aneurysm
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/542564

Requires more ManClock! I'm going to rape you harder than flava flav would.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-11 16:32:32

At 7/11/13 05:29 AM, Teqneek wrote: You know what though? POST CAREFOOT'S PIECE OF SHIT VERSION, IDGAF.

You changed everything even the lyrics. Time to post the real version!

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-11 16:49:28

At 7/11/13 04:32 PM, Carefoot wrote:
You changed everything even the lyrics.

Fuck off Carefoot. EVERYONE HERE knows I would never do that, especially against you. I had to gather all my energy and scrape every little bit of motivation I had in order to lay down my verses, because you are the worst rapper in the whole world.

Really, you could quite possibly be the worst rapper on the planet.

I (and I'm being completely honest here) could have gotten a grade schooler to ghostwrite my lyrics, and I still would have won. Unanimously.

Vote here:

----- -----

And then download here:

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-11 17:53:51

At 7/11/13 04:49 PM, Teqneek wrote: Vote here for Carefoot because I changed all of Carefoots lyrics so I could win! HAHA I AM SO CLEVERRR!!@!!1111
----- -----

And then download here:

:http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/542577

we all know you tried to let nobody hear the real barz!!!!!!

Manclockz real bars!

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-11 19:08:25

At 7/11/13 05:53 PM, Carefoot wrote: we all know you tried to let nobody hear the real barz!!!!!!
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/542577
Manclockz real bars!

Carefoot yo - this Clock crew spam voting shit is hella sideways.

BBS Signature