00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread

81,225 Views | 1,126 Replies

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-05 13:28:18

You were 6 days late with your stupid ass verse. Mine will be ready tomorrow at the latest, which is within the allotted time. Yes, this is a verbal agreement with a shitload of witnesses, so if one of us doesn't pay up then they will be forever labeled a bitch.

I'm honest and I possess integrity, so I'll pay up if I need to. I expect the same from you.

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-05 13:34:00

At 7/5/13 01:28 PM, KillBillvolume2 wrote: It's now tradition to have a "I'll put up 500 dollars" battle every year

Who bet that last year?I know you and SJD did it for like 50 or something. Anyway I'm dead serious about the bet, so I don't care what anyone thinks about the lameness of it.

$500 bucks can buy like 100 hookers.

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-05 13:35:04

At 7/5/13 01:28 PM, KillBillvolume2 wrote: It's now tradition to have a "I'll put up 500 dollars" battle every year

I wonder if it's gonna rise with inflation, otherwise those 30th century battlers some pussie cats

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-05 14:45:39

At 7/5/13 01:34 PM, Teqneek wrote:
Who bet that last year?I know you and SJD did it for like 50 or something. Anyway I'm dead serious about the bet, so I don't care what anyone thinks about the lameness of it.

$500 bucks can buy like 100 hookers.

I'm spending your moms money in Brazil as Patrice O'Neal would say

"Brazilian (working) women sell dreams, American (working) women sell coochie".

I'll be at Club help finding the hooker of my dreams.

At 7/5/13 01:35 PM, AxTekk wrote:
I wonder if it's gonna rise with inflation, otherwise those 30th century battlers some pussie cats

500 gay male slaves from the Jizzy TeqGeek Sector

I also promise to take pictures.

Oh and a tranny. Or a trap. Or a chick I don't care.

THROW IT IN THE 500 OR BUST

Alright lets hear this 500 dollar verse.

DOT ON HIS HEAD DOT ON HIS SHIT DOT ON HIS ASS DOT ON HIS DICK DOT ON HIS LIPS

flow red wings hiv yo

i fucked more ass then you i fucked more pussy then you and i got more bars then you

and feel free not to pay me i don't know where my money comes from

im going to make my verse as bad as i can make it while still zipping my gigantic cock over his chin after I liver shot him to drop his guard and I expect to hear all of my jokes with Eminem bars

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-05 14:50:38

captain planet deal meme for future battle rappers hit me for the .psd
this gotta be the worse 1000 dollar battle in rap battle history you Virginia Beach couch surfer

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-05 14:55:36

shout outs to the worse 1000 dollar battle in rap battle history you Virginia Beach couch surfer

i know you must be bluffing i expect some mid tier bars at best or some caustic bars

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-05 15:40:21

tripple post i got some grams on the tripple beam
realize im like a bus driver the way this black chick fiending to catch a SWAT team

you gon' to jail now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soPmbFwlAQs

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-05 19:22:43

At 7/5/13 03:40 PM, Carefoot wrote: god knows what

I think this guy might actually be autistic. We should probably not make fun of him...

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-05 19:52:03

At 7/5/13 07:22 PM, NogginmenAnimations wrote:
At 7/5/13 03:40 PM, Carefoot wrote: god knows what
I think this guy might actually be autistic. We should probably not make fun of him...

Someone wishes he was King Basedfoot, donnerer of the royal based dressrobes (/dress) and wielder of the fleshlight sceptre. It's OK Fats, jealousy is a natural reaction when a brain's based metre blows. The based King is forgiving. The based King is understanding.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-05 20:38:25

At 7/5/13 07:52 PM, AxTekk wrote: Someone wishes he was King Basedfoot, donnerer of the royal based dressrobes (/dress) and wielder of the fleshlight sceptre. It's OK Fats, jealousy is a natural reaction when a brain's based metre blows. The based King is forgiving. The based King is understanding.

You're totally right man. I'm just jealous of his swag. I'll stop lying to myself and buy a fleshlight just so I can be more like him.

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-06 02:05:25

At 7/5/13 07:52 PM, AxTekk wrote:
wielder of the fleshlight sceptre.

You just made me phlegm on my sleeping woman from laughter

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-06 02:08:13

At 7/6/13 02:05 AM, Teqneek wrote: You just made me phlegm on my sleeping woman from laughter

Uhh...

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-06 03:54:51

I think Mr. BeefyCheesy summed up Carefoot's entire career with one review of his mixtape...

I'm really excited to hear Teq bodybag Care, though; I hope he can find something useful to do with the $500, like buy a bunch of blow-up dolls and some cream-filled donuts.

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-06 04:25:02

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-06 04:31:32

At 7/6/13 02:08 AM, BigRed wrote:
At 7/6/13 02:05 AM, Teqneek wrote: You just made me phlegm on my sleeping woman from laughter
Uhh...
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/541957

Props to PiGPEN. Can't get that fuckin' laugh out of my head lol

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-06 04:43:24

At 7/6/13 04:31 AM, Vinstigator wrote: Props to PiGPEN. Can't get that fuckin' laugh out of my head lol

btw i through an overdub into my verse2 just to see if you would notice...

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-06 04:56:59

At 7/6/13 04:43 AM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 7/6/13 04:31 AM, Vinstigator wrote: Props to PiGPEN. Can't get that fuckin' laugh out of my head lol
btw i through an overdub into my verse2 just to see if you would notice...

Yup I noticed, just barely

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-06 05:03:33

At 7/6/13 04:56 AM, Vinstigator wrote: Yup I noticed, just barely

Is that so? Well there was 2 so where is the other one?

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-06 05:17:25

At 7/6/13 04:43 AM, PiGPEN wrote: btw i through an overdub into my verse2 just to see if you would notice...

I'd recognise that audio file to the bottom left anywhere by now...

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-06 06:08:13

At 7/6/13 05:17 AM, AxTekk wrote:
At 7/6/13 04:43 AM, PiGPEN wrote: btw i through an overdub into my verse2 just to see if you would notice...

you failwhale, the ahas are on that bottom track with nothing in it in that section.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-06 06:11:58

mad aha skillz

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-06 11:38:49

I'm about to record a $500 verse. Soon I will have an army of 5 dollars hookers

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-06 13:27:25

At 7/6/13 04:31 AM, Vinstigator wrote:
At 7/6/13 02:08 AM, BigRed wrote:
Uhh...
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/541957
Props to PiGPEN. Can't get that fuckin' laugh out of my head lol

yeah I don't think you'll be making it to the finals, fatness, let alone round 2 with how boring, subpar and cheesy you are in every aspect, but then again you do have hundreds of mongoloid followers who'll vote for you no matter what you say. But if we were to rematch ever (looking like it'd be outside of the tournament), this 'screech powers lookin' motherfucka' would 'eat you lyrically' again, and all the actual emcees and people who know what they're talking about who vote would ONCE AGAIN agree.

(Just clearing up some shit)

You're delusional if you think you 'won' our battle NOT because of your fan base.

Also, lol at you deleting me from facebook like a bitch to talk shit then only recently unblocking me for whatever retarded reason as if I wouldn't notice.

fat cunt.

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-06 14:43:38

At 7/6/13 01:27 PM, Butsaay wrote: But if we were to rematch ever (looking like it'd be outside of the tournament), this 'screech powers lookin' motherfucka' would 'eat you lyrically' again, and all the actual emcees and people who know what they're talking about who vote would ONCE AGAIN agree.

YOU RANG???

I smell a blind 32, with 7 predetermined judges that you both will agree on. I'm in no way saying Vinstigator stole a win from you, but unbiased voting is crucial as shit. So if you want to rematch, Butsaay picks a beat and goes first. Lemme know what's up fellas.

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-06 14:55:17

BigRed won't even reply to my PM so it looks like I won't be stealing this competition from all of you bitches. Anyone want to battle anyway?

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-06 15:10:15

Is there going to be an art contest this year?

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-06 15:50:32

At 7/6/13 03:10 PM, MickeyMao wrote: Is there going to be an art contest this year?

famous words of a bad rapper.

& i'll vote in that butsaay battle on the grounds I dislike how generic vins is
and I dislike how incoherent butsaay's voice makes him sound while rapping.
I'll strain myself to hear the truth. If they do it and I get to judge it

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-06 16:02:21

At 7/6/13 01:27 PM, Butsaay wrote:
You're delusional if you think you 'won' our battle NOT because of your fan base.

You do realize I didn't even know half the people that voted for me, right? And don't act like all your votes were unbiased. Your little dick rider Alex Rose was as biased as can be. You guys do a shitload of songs together and you're buddies so obvioisly he couldn't be unbiased. In fact I don't think I've EVER seen him vote against you. So don't talk about biased voters when you have just as much.

FlowIntoEpic (the most unbiased reviewer on this site) even said I stomped a mudhole in your ass and walked it dry! And he has voted for you on multiple occasions! What do you have to say about that? Bet you'll come up with an excuse like "well... uh... HE'S ONE OF YOUR FANS NOW SO IT DOESN'T COUNT). I guarantee you if everyone reviewed like him, you would have not gotten ANY votes.

Also, lol at you deleting me from facebook like a bitch to talk shit then only recently unblocking me for whatever retarded reason as if I wouldn't notice.

One of the reasons I deleted you was because of how fuckin' hypocritical you are. You preach one thing and you do another. Say you don't care about wins/losses but yet you act like a bitch when you lose. I used to respect you when I thought you had sportmanship and could take an ass kickin' like a man, but apparently I was wrong. You ALWAYS seem to have an excuse for losing. Or if you lost you would say somehing stupid like "WELL TK THOUGHT I SHOULD HAVE WON THAT BATTLE SO THEREFORE YOU CAN'T DISS ME FOR LOSING!!!!". A loss is a loss, dipshit. Celtics lost by 4 points to the Lakers in game 7 and they didn't say "LAKERS THOUGHT WE WON THAT GAME THEREFORE WE ARE WINNERS!!!!". No, they took the loss and moved on. Apparently that's something you can't do.

Also another reason I deleted you was because a few people told me you were talking shit about me on the down low, and you basically confirm it by taking random shots at me in your shitty verses. So don't try to say I started the shit talking, that was you. Also love how you retalliated against me by voting for my competitor just because I made you lose your battle against Jakobe. I already knew that was coming the moment I left that review. So yeah, lost all respect for you after all the bullshit you pulled. You ysed to be a cool guy Screech. Now you've turned into Dustin Diamond...

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-06 17:56:19

At 7/6/13 06:08 AM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 7/6/13 05:17 AM, AxTekk wrote:
you failwhale, the ahas are on that bottom track with nothing in it in that section.

lol that's because that track is a midi track with the aha put into a sampler. (Mediafire link for anyone curious as to what it sounds like.) The beat's just some WIP shit I'm doing for Fats.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2013 Discussion Thread 2013-07-06 18:00:32

At 7/6/13 04:02 PM, Vinstigator wrote:
At 7/6/13 01:27 PM, Butsaay wrote:
You do realize I didn't even know half the people that voted for me, right? And don't act like all your votes were unbiased. Your little dick rider Alex Rose was as biased as can be. You guys do a shitload of songs together and you're buddies so obvioisly he couldn't be unbiased. In fact I don't think I've EVER seen him vote against you. So don't talk about biased voters when you have just as much.

FlowIntoEpic (the most unbiased reviewer on this site) even said I stomped a mudhole in your ass and walked it dry! And he has voted for you on multiple occasions! What do you have to say about that? Bet you'll come up with an excuse like "well... uh... HE'S ONE OF YOUR FANS NOW SO IT DOESN'T COUNT). I guarantee you if everyone reviewed like him, you would have not gotten ANY votes.

One of the reasons I deleted you was because of how fuckin' hypocritical you are. You preach one thing and you do another. Say you don't care about wins/losses but yet you act like a bitch when you lose. I used to respect you when I thought you had sportmanship and could take an ass kickin' like a man, but apparently I was wrong. You ALWAYS seem to have an excuse for losing. Or if you lost you would say somehing stupid like "WELL TK THOUGHT I SHOULD HAVE WON THAT BATTLE SO THEREFORE YOU CAN'T DISS ME FOR LOSING!!!!". A loss is a loss, dipshit. Celtics lost by 4 points to the Lakers in game 7 and they didn't say "LAKERS THOUGHT WE WON THAT GAME THEREFORE WE ARE WINNERS!!!!". No, they took the loss and moved on. Apparently that's something you can't do.

Also another reason I deleted you was because a few people told me you were talking shit about me on the down low, and you basically confirm it by taking random shots at me in your shitty verses. So don't try to say I started the shit talking, that was you. Also love how you retalliated against me by voting for my competitor just because I made you lose your battle against Jakobe. I already knew that was coming the moment I left that review. So yeah, lost all respect for you after all the bullshit you pulled. You ysed to be a cool guy Screech. Now you've turned into Dustin Diamond...

lmao, you're a massive idiot, I love how you mentioned FlowIntoEpic's TWO SENTENCE vote for you (really detailed btw...) but when Alex does an indepth review of all the verses then he's biased? And well done confirming your stupidity, if I had just as many 'biased voters' voting for me, then you wouldn't be winning would you? You dumb fuck. Also getting EQ's vote as well when I never even spoke to the guy, not to mention the other rappers who voted for me, who've voted against me before like Fats, Mickey, then even more unbiased people like MDJ, I'm pretty sure they know a bit more about rapping then your fucking clock day animator fans who just recycled each others garbage the one before them said.

Also why are you acting like you have no pull on the site? You posted the battle in a front page news post, coupled with your 400+ fans your obviously going to get people in on your side who probably don't listen to rap, or some of the hundreds of your dick riders who listen to your shit music.

And the TK thing, I didn't give a shit about it, the only reason I brought it up in the hype track or anywhere was cause I got dissed about losing to him off you and Zeusey, when loads of people were telling me I won except the two judges and some of his fans, so obviously if two people in a row are gonna bring the same thing up I'm gonna defend myself about it, especially when TK actually told me he thought I was gonna win the battle when he won it.

I didn't care that you voted against me on the jakobe battle, and your vote was also not the deciding vote you thick moron you just equalized it again. Tbh I even thought he won, am I being a bitch about that loss now? I even congratulated him. I voted against you because you ARE generic, corny, trash, and like suddle said you'd just bring boring shitty battles.

So in conclusion, when it comes to our battle I have reasons as to why I've clearly been robbed of that win and a lot of others agree, but you're too stubborn to think 'he does have a point, a majority of these people voting for me, haven't voted on other rap battles or anything rap related, when just about everyone who does do so voted against me'.

Also if I was talking shit about you it was about this situation. Nice one though pussying out, blocking and deleting me WHEN YOU FOUND OUT I TALKED SHIT ABOUT YOU.

Faggot.

Rematch me then if you really believe you'd ever beat me in unbiased settings. Blind 32's, no linking to your own profile and no promoting the battle yourself, only the battlegrounds profile and what it does with it.