00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Yevs just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review Bans

28,587 Views | 248 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Review Bans 2004-06-15 07:52:06

I think he only thing that can be done about the "FUck 0FF AND D1E!!!" reviews is to have the option to blow the whistle on Blam reviews, because that's where they hang out...

Response to Review Bans 2004-06-15 10:59:58

At 5/27/04 05:54 PM, Earfetish wrote:
At 5/27/04 05:27 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 5/27/04 05:13 PM, rogroud wrote: listen........................ its the sound of nobody giving a crap
All I hear is your dumb ass being banned.
Banned, after about 2 posts. HUMILIATION.

yes that is humiliation im laughing just by thinking bout it HAHAHA! (This is Raven34) *Piece*

Response to Review Bans 2004-06-17 00:12:54

At 6/10/04 02:41 PM, Hell_Toupee wrote: It seems my ban was lifted.
Thank you.

Same Here Hell_Toupee My ban also was Lifted hehehe and also Im happy that Wade or Tom Lifted out Banns Me I was banned for Leaven my ExBest Friend Todd my NG account to Keep me up on my Voteing Power Level and Ranks But Instead he went and started Talken Crud about Other peoples Flash submissions that got my Reviewing Rights banned till I explained what happend, after I did that I drove over to Todd house and Kicked the Mortal Piss Outta him for his Stupidity mwaahahahahaha >:D
oh yeah Im now NG Security Gaurd now woohooo I Love voteing Power and I hope you catch up to me on Power Ranking Hell :)

Review Bans

Response to Review Bans 2004-06-17 00:17:03

At 6/15/04 10:59 AM, Raven34 wrote:
At 5/27/04 05:54 PM, Earfetish wrote:
At 5/27/04 05:27 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 5/27/04 05:13 PM, rogroud wrote: listen........................ its the sound of nobody giving a crap
All I hear is your dumb ass being banned.
Banned, after about 2 posts. HUMILIATION.
yes that is humiliation im laughing just by thinking bout it HAHAHA! (This is Raven34) *Piece*

Hey raven I would Laugh my ass Off if wade did Ban that retards account to NG LOL that would make my day even Brighter Hey wade if you Read this Boot his smart retarded ass Out of Being a NG gold Grounds user Mwahahahahaaa >:D

Review Bans

Response to Review Bans 2004-06-17 18:42:19

At 5/27/04 05:09 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 5/27/04 05:01 PM, Crossofdevil wrote: y couldf ppl get banned just for advertizing out war
i mean as long as its not in there flash i dont see wats wrong
Because our reviews are for reviewing the Flash content, not spamming outwar links! Are you really that dumb?

I'm sorry Wade, but what exactly are "spamming outwar links"? I have no clue about that.

Response to Review Bans 2004-06-17 18:48:23

At 6/5/04 10:34 AM, Suicidal-kid wrote: If someone is just that oblivious to their low ability with flash, and saying that it is good, then i feel now is the time to set them straight. If that means telling them that they should stop trying or saying that they are an idiot, then we should have the right... Well this is where we live. In america!

Well, these are the rules... I've never made a flash, but some of these reviews that I've read are just completly rubbish... bunch of attacks on the artist, and not on the actual content of the flash... But I will agree that some deserve they get, but I've never acted on that. The best thing you could do is to blam, and if you can't say anything nice... don't say anything at all.

Response to Review Bans 2004-06-24 15:15:00

I hate people that write crappy reviews just because the movie is popular or because they never can make movies like that. i dont mind if they give good reasons why they dont like it but saying

Booo this sux u r so gay this should be blammed

That dosent say why it is bad. And that is just annoying.

Response to Review Bans 2004-06-24 15:17:10

yes I agree that is just stupid

Response to Review Bans 2005-12-09 21:49:25

Niiiiiiiice i like that Authority u used there that guy was an idiot lol good job yea lol Outwaring is stupid like ive seen revies like this OMG t3th flahsh pwned dem all go to my swite and ill give you a 5 llooies http://somesite.com/alosersfreewebsitename
lolie slol i liked it lolies