00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Is America Yearning for Fascism?

6,454 Views | 139 Replies

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-04-25 22:45:22

At 4/25/13 10:40 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 4/25/13 10:19 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
so providing a service for money is corrupt? how full of shit are you? Colt Defense and DynCorp, Boeing all provide services for the Federal government AND THE MILITARY. are they "corrupt" too?
Yes the government and Military are corrupt because they have a monopoly on violence and they both initiate the use of violence as a means of subjugation and oppression.

Did you complete high school because your reading comprehension sucks my statement was about the previouslty mentioned companies that have contracts with the government and military and get paid and asking
if SAID companies are corrupt for getting dime from tax money via government

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-04-25 22:48:18

At 4/25/13 10:45 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
the Federal government AND THE MILITARY. are they "corrupt" too?

Yes the government and Military are corrupt because they have a monopoly on violence and they both initiate the use of violence as a means of subjugation and oppression.

BBS Signature

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-04-25 23:10:43

Apparently some folks seem to think we're not fascist enough yet to be called a fascist state....

so i guess we all need to sit an wait a little longer for the round up and pogroms to begin. Perhaps when dhs is patrolling the streets, or when NYC's stop and frisk is implemented in your town.

the whole idea is incrementalism

Lets suspend some civil liberties here and there and lets govern by crisis but do so gradually so that nobody will notice. Let's allow buisness and superpacs to write our legislation and if anybody has any objections they can be bankrupted going around in circles through the courts. If those don't work theres always executive orders. If the people complain we can just have thier protest infiltrated with agent provacteurs and arrest them all and tag them incase they decide to complain in the future.

Sounds good ya?

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-04-25 23:18:50

At 4/25/13 11:10 PM, Kel-chan wrote: Apparently some folks seem to think we're not fascist enough yet to be called a fascist state....

so i guess we all need to sit an wait a little longer for the round up and pogroms to begin. Perhaps when dhs is patrolling the streets, or when NYC's stop and frisk is implemented in your town.

the whole idea is incrementalism

Lets suspend some civil liberties here and there and lets govern by crisis but do so gradually so that nobody will notice. Let's allow buisness and superpacs to write our legislation and if anybody has any objections they can be bankrupted going around in circles through the courts. If those don't work theres always executive orders. If the people complain we can just have thier protest infiltrated with agent provacteurs and arrest them all and tag them incase they decide to complain in the future.

Sounds good ya?

No it's not fascist enough. Lets bring back the Nazi SS insignia for all patriots of America to brandish with pride.
[URL=http://s1049.photobucket.com/user/joker1461/media/25f17 fcd-c2bc-4b1f-bd43-a6677f05ec51_zps3ab553ae.jpg.html][IMG]ht tp://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s381/joker1461/25f17fcd-c2 bc-4b1f-bd43-a6677f05ec51_zps3ab553ae.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

BBS Signature

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-04-25 23:27:37

You still haven't responded to my post.

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-04-25 23:28:55

At 4/25/13 11:27 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: You still haven't responded to my post.

Government and "The State" is corrupt no doubt about.

BBS Signature

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-04-25 23:33:21

At 4/25/13 11:28 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 4/25/13 11:27 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: You still haven't responded to my post.

That wasn't my question: does so providing a service for money is corrupt? Colt Defense and DynCorp, Boeing all provide services for the Federal government AND THE MILITARY make the companies all evil like Black Water?

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-04-25 23:49:19

At 4/25/13 11:33 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 4/25/13 11:28 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
That wasn't my question: does so providing a service for money is corrupt? Colt Defense and DynCorp, Boeing all provide services for the Federal government AND THE MILITARY make the companies all evil like Black Water?

Providing a service can be very corrupt absolutely. For example providing sex for money is very corrupt. Providing and Oil change to your friend/customer whom is an upstanding citizen family man and humanitarian is not. Lockheed Corporation providing WMDs to evil tyrants is corrupt.

BBS Signature

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-04-25 23:57:15

At 4/25/13 11:49 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: Providing a service can be very corrupt absolutely. For example providing sex for money is very corrupt. Providing and Oil change to your friend/customer whom is an upstanding citizen family man and humanitarian is not. Lockheed Corporation providing WMDs to evil tyrants is corrupt.

You're still not answering the question. It's a yes or no question, not on ethat requires a bunch of irrelevant lip flapping.

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-04-26 00:00:49

At 4/25/13 11:49 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: Providing a service can be very corrupt absolutely. For example providing sex for money is very corrupt. Providing and Oil change to your friend/customer whom is an upstanding citizen family man and humanitarian is not.

so Blackwater provides Training to Police and Military makes them corrupt or playing babysitters for civilian contractors in Iraq and afghanistan? great fucking logic there guy.

Lockheed Corporation providing WMDs to evil tyrants is corrupt.

Lockheed provides and contracts missile manufacturing (which does not fall under WMD) go to the following authorized users:
US
Israel
UK
Germany
Greece
Netherlands
Saudi Arabia

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-04-26 00:45:47

At 4/26/13 12:00 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 4/25/13 11:49 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
Lockheed Corporation providing WMDs to evil tyrants is corrupt.
Lockheed provides and contracts missile manufacturing (which does not fall under WMD) go to the following authorized users:

You think your cute trying to Missiles are not WMDs ? Once again "THE INITIATION OF VIOLENCE" in corrupt end of story.

BBS Signature

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-04-26 00:53:40

No it's not fascist enough. Lets bring back the Nazi SS insignia for all patriots of America to brandish with pride.
[URL=http://s1049.photobucket.com/user/joker1461/media/25f17 fcd-c2bc-4b1f-bd43-a6677f05ec51_zps3ab553ae.jpg.html][IMG]ht tp://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s381/joker1461/25f17fcd-c2 bc-4b1f-bd43-a6677f05ec51_zps3ab553ae.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

ah....well soon enough

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-04-26 01:03:54

At 4/26/13 12:45 AM, leanlifter1 wrote:
You think your cute trying to Missiles are not WMDs ? Once again "THE INITIATION OF VIOLENCE" in corrupt end of story.

9/11. We didn't start shit in the middle east. And the missiles made by Lockheed by international law don't fall into the category of WMDs but maybe to you Yuppie Canadians.

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-04-26 02:20:32

At 4/26/13 01:03 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 4/26/13 12:45 AM, leanlifter1 wrote:
9/11. We didn't start shit in the middle east. And the missiles made by Lockheed by international law don't fall into the category of WMDs but maybe to you Yuppie Canadians.

Missiles are weapons and they are capable of mass destruction.

9/11 remains unsolved so it was the USA that initiated force until proven otherwise.

BBS Signature

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-04-26 04:22:49

At 4/26/13 02:20 AM, leanlifter1 wrote:
Missiles are weapons and they are capable of mass destruction.

All conventional US missiles either have Two functions a mid size blast radius of 150M or a specialty like bunker busting or anti personnel

WMDs are in mass range that kill indiscriminately in a heinous fashion nuclear biological or chemical

9/11 remains unsolved so it was the USA that initiated force until proven otherwise.

Don't tell me your one of those bullshit troofers that drinks the Alex Jones kool aid. It was done by 19 hijackers orchestrated by that fucker kahlid sheik Mohammad the 9/11 Commission Report confirms that.

Quit you bullshit and get serious unless your actually as delusional as I think you are.

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-04-26 11:49:14

At 4/26/13 04:22 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
9/11 Commission Report confirms that.

There no proof that 9/11 was not initiated and executed by the USA. In fact it's how war works. Who wrote the report and how many people even went to court ? It's bull shit propaganda and you know it.

BBS Signature

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-04-26 16:42:59

At 4/26/13 11:49 AM, leanlifter1 wrote:
9/11 Commission Report confirms that.
There no proof that 9/11 was not initiated and executed by the USA. In fact it's how war works. Who wrote the report and how many people even went to court ? It's bull shit propaganda and you know it.

What little credibility you had is now gone.

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-04-26 22:39:30

At 4/26/13 11:49 AM, leanlifter1 wrote:

Why are there still people who think that the government did 9/11, when we have tons of indisputable evidence that 19 hijackers connected to Al-Qaeda were behind the attacks, and were hiding out in Afghanistan with the Taliban's help. These are absolute, indisputable facts, and to even challenge them is doing to disservice to those who died, but I guess you don't give a shit about them now do you?

America is not leaning towards a fascist state, {especially when you don't even know what true fascism is} and 9/11 was not an inside job, and they are no logical argument to say otherwise.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-04-29 22:03:01

At 4/25/13 08:31 PM, Feoric wrote:
At 4/25/13 07:41 PM, morefngdbs wrote: Anyone bother to watch the Security proceedures used in the Watertown area looking for 1 skinny so called terrorist ?
You're seriously comparing the efforts of the BPD, SWAT, State Police etc in response to a domestic terror threat to Nazis? What the fuck is wrong with you?

;;;
WHAt's wrong with me ????????
WT F , wrong with you & Tony ?????

Here an American who came out also calling a spade a spade !

There's is definately somethign fucking wrong & its with you & Tony & all the rest of the imbecillic idiots of the USA who are completely BRAIN DEAD.

I'd call you morans , but I would then be insulting morons, who are much higher up the intelligent spectrum than any of you !

THE LINK

http://www.24hgold.com/english/news-gold-silver-liberty-was-
also-attacked-in-boston.aspx?article=4349185238G10020&redire ct=false&contributor=Ron+Paul

That you can actually believe, that this removal of your basic rights & freedoms was ok, is ludicris ....& any respect I may have had fo ryou & your opinion no longer exists.

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-04-29 22:11:10

At 4/29/13 10:03 PM, morefngdbs wrote: WHAt's wrong with me ????????

we have a thing called a healthy case of sanity.

There's is definately somethign fucking wrong & its with you & Tony & all the rest of the imbecillic idiots of the USA who are completely BRAIN DEAD.

nope not seeing it.

I'd call you morans , but I would then be insulting morons, who are much higher up the intelligent spectrum than any of you !

thats not nice

THE LINK

also-attacked-in-boston.aspx?article=4349185238G10020&redire ct=false&contributor=Ron+Paul

you use that site quite often as a source and a article by Ron Paul: the Messiah of the Conspiracy Theorists no less.

That you can actually believe, that this removal of your basic rights & freedoms was ok, is ludicris ....& any respect I may have had fo ryou & your opinion no longer exists.

under Temporary State of Emergency powers it is perfectly legal to keep people in their homes and search to find the suspect because for all we know there could be a safehouse for that asshole to hideout in?

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-04-29 22:28:09

At 4/29/13 10:03 PM, morefngdbs wrote:
At 4/25/13 08:31 PM, Feoric wrote:
At 4/25/13 07:41 PM, morefngdbs wrote:
WHAt's wrong with me ????????

Atrocious grammar aside, the fuck is wrong with you?

Here an American who came out also calling a spade a spade !

What?

Oh yeah, cheap insults, how intelligent of you. We happen to have different opinions and yet you insult us like a 5 year old delinquent for having opinions that are not knee-jerk, sensationalized or simply wrong.

Read statement above.

THE LINK

Biased as hell, and hardly believable to begin with. Good Lord, it seems like every time something like this in America, people like you bitch about "freedoms being taken away" while you're on the sidelines. {Canada} Liberty was not attacked that day any more than the sky turned green, what do you not understand from that statement?

Like you had any respect for different opinions in the first place. It's ironic that you piss and moan about dissenting opinions against a mythical 1984 American government {which we are not}, and yet you shun others for having different opinions of their own, and those that are more educated and unbiased as well.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-04-30 12:02:15

At 4/29/13 10:03 PM, morefngdbs wrote: That you can actually believe, that this removal of your basic rights & freedoms was ok, is ludicris ....& any respect I may have had fo ryou & your opinion no longer exists.

Right, uh huh, so the government and the police exploited the fact that there was a domestic terrorist hiding in a Boston neighborhood with weapons and IEDs just to conduct searches for no other reason than to "violate liberties." Makes sense. Well at least you're confident in yourself, Dr. Paul and your multi-purpose gold website.

BBS Signature

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-05-02 15:03:14

At 4/26/13 10:39 PM, orangebomb wrote:
Why are there still people who think that the government did 9/11

Because there are still some people that have the ability to execute critical thinking instead of taking what the main stream media reports as the gospel.

:when we have tons of indisputable evidence that 19 hijackers

Who went to court again ? 19 people says who the main stream media ? tons of evidence LOL where ? can the so called evidence even be considered concrete ? Cite the links please.

BBS Signature

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-05-02 15:53:14

At 5/2/13 03:42 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: america is almost 100% fascist in this day & age . . . thanks obama

--supergandhi64

Funny how people use Fascism for anything they don't like, without actually taking a look at what Fascism is and is not. If you really think the Fascists of WWII Germany, Italy, and Span would feel at home in this country you're deluding yourself.

Here's what George Orwell has to say about Fascism

" ...the word âEU~FascismâEUTM is almost entirely meaningless. In conversation, of course, it is used even more wildly than in print. I have heard it applied to farmers,shopkeepers, Social Credit, corporal punishment, fox-hunting, bull-fighting, the 1922 Committee, the 1941 Committee, Kipling, Gandhi, Chiang Kai-Shek, homosexuality, Priestley's broadcasts, Youth Hostels, astrology, women, dogs and I do not know what else ... Except for the relatively small number of Fascist sympathisers, almost any English person would accept âEU~bullyâEUTM as a synonym for âEU~FascistâEUTM. That is about as near to a definition as this much-abused word has come."

You should think about this before you just throw the word Fascism around for anything you don't like.

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-05-02 15:59:48

At 5/2/13 03:42 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: america is almost 100% fascist in this day & age . . . thanks obama

--supergandhi64

get out of here. it is not thats why we have Legislative, judicial and executive branches and federal laws to make sure that doesn't happen.

Fascism: An authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-05-02 16:55:00

At 5/2/13 04:40 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: telling me how i should or shouldn't think is a very fascist thing to do & i won't take your authoritarian c*ck & bull just like that

--supergandhi64

Fascism: An authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.

2. (in general use) Extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-05-02 17:42:21

At 5/2/13 05:19 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: thanks webster! can you also lie down roll over & play dead

--supergandhi64

well by definition this is nothing like the current state of our government now if you have anything thats worth contributing to the thread post it.

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-05-02 18:11:40

At 5/2/13 06:05 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: such as excerpts from the dictionary?

K, I have some free time. I'll bite.

absurd, adjective 1. (of an idea or suggestion) unreasonable illogical or inappropriate
2. (of a person or a person's behaviour) foolish; irrational

Sounds like the perfect word for those who think the US is fascist.

There is no reason or logic to the argument, and the argument is a fool's argument based solely on an irrational dislike of the country.

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-05-02 18:17:16

At 5/2/13 06:11 PM, Camarohusky wrote:
Sounds like the perfect word for those who think the US is fascist.

I would commend you if you could prove that the US is not Fascist when by modern definition it is but it would end in a good laugh for me so .....

BBS Signature

Response to Is America Yearning for Fascism? 2013-05-02 18:17:58

At 5/2/13 06:05 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: such as excerpts from the dictionary? absurd, adjective 1. (of an idea or suggestion) unreasonable illogical or inappropriate 2. (of a person or a person's behaviour) foolish; irrational

--supergandhi64

your a idiot. A definition is a statement that explains the meaning of a term which is Fascism which FYI doesn't even come close to the description of the US Government.

try again troll.