00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fkkkkkkkkk123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pokemon Game With All 5 Regions?

2,583 Views | 17 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Pokemon Game With All 5 Regions? 2013-04-18 23:41:38

What do you guys think of that idea? I've come across it in a couple Google searches, and I know it's probably too much to fit in one game, but what do you guys think? ;)

Response to Pokemon Game With All 5 Regions? 2013-04-18 23:50:01

I wish they would do that! It would be pretty awesome and Epic. Maybe in a few years they could release something like this in a 3-D way, kind of like Skyrim mixed with Pokemon.

Never stop creating.

Discord

Links

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon Game With All 5 Regions? 2013-04-18 23:54:56

Well now that the WiiU has the capabilities, we could make it a console based game and have it hook up with the DS games. All five regions to explore, catch Pokemon in. You can even decide which region to start in. I like the idea.

However I believe more people would be happy with and it would be easier to make a Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire Remake for the 3DS involving the story from Emerald.

Response to Pokemon Game With All 5 Regions? 2013-04-19 00:06:43

At 4/18/13 11:54 PM, The-Great-One wrote: However I believe more people would be happy with and it would be easier to make a Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire Remake for the 3DS involving the story from Emerald.

Oh my God, yes. We NEED RSE remakes.

Response to Pokemon Game With All 5 Regions? 2013-04-19 00:29:02

Now you can truly "catch them all"

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon Game With All 5 Regions? 2013-04-19 07:21:29

It would be awesome, but shiiiittttttt it would take forever to catch all the damn Pokemon!

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon Game With All 5 Regions? 2013-04-19 18:04:57

At 4/19/13 07:21 AM, YellowisCOOL wrote: It would be awesome, but shiiiittttttt it would take forever to catch all the damn Pokemon!

Like it already doesn't. You also forgot the fact that some will be exclusive and there will be event only pokemon like keldeo and mew.

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon Game With All 5 Regions? 2013-04-19 20:35:57

Sounds cool in perspective.
But from a designer standpoint, it would be hard to scale levels so that it's still a challenge. And the battling AI hasn't seemed to change much since 3rd gen.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon Game With All 5 Regions? 2013-04-21 22:09:07

Hm, would be interesting...will really get me to take hours into getting all the pokemons

TracyJackson

The Art of Warfare gaming community Member

Apply into one of our dozen supported clans today! (TAW Clan)

Response to Pokemon Game With All 5 Regions? 2013-04-22 00:51:55

well i can see the first 4 regions being together because those are all actual cities in Japan. Unova actually ins't anywhere.

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon Game With All 5 Regions? 2013-04-22 12:57:19

It's every Pokemon fan's wet dream. We only got so close with HG/SS, but there's still hope.

// Kongregate // Tumblr // Reddit // Steam //

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon Game With All 5 Regions? 2013-04-22 19:16:37

I thought something similar to that as a child. I had an idea where you would have every Pokemon game on one cartridge and you could trade between the games. That idea makes no sense.

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon Game With All 5 Regions? 2013-04-23 15:56:18

At 4/22/13 12:51 AM, HighWay wrote: well i can see the first 4 regions being together because those are all actual cities in Japan. Unova actually ins't anywhere.

Heres what the map could look like. But youre right, no way to integrate Unova, unless you have to like, teleport there or take a plane or something, idk

Response to Pokemon Game With All 5 Regions? 2013-04-23 16:37:21

that would be so boss i have long dreamed of such a game

Response to Pokemon Game With All 5 Regions? 2013-04-23 22:40:34

The level pacing would be a nightmare. You could either blow through the game with a team of level 100s by the third region, or you could battle hilariously low leveled gym leaders like in Gen II.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon Game With All 5 Regions? 2013-04-27 21:35:07

At 4/19/13 08:35 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: Sounds cool in perspective.
But from a designer standpoint, it would be hard to scale levels so that it's still a challenge. And the battling AI hasn't seemed to change much since 3rd gen.

Push the max level back to 150 or 200, or more if necessary?

Exploring the stranger side of life...

www.indianakairos.wordpress.com

Response to Pokemon Game With All 5 Regions? 2013-04-28 01:15:02

At 4/27/13 09:35 PM, Kairos wrote:
At 4/19/13 08:35 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: Sounds cool in perspective.
Push the max level back to 150 or 200, or more if necessary?

This would likely compromise cross-game/generation trading then, if that kind of thing is being allowed between the DS and the 3DS (we ARE talking about a game on the 3DS, right?).
Suddenly, all these level 100 pokes are only as half as strong as they once were.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon Game With All 5 Regions? 2013-04-28 13:41:08

This would likely compromise cross-game/generation trading then, if that kind of thing is being allowed between the DS and the 3DS (we ARE talking about a game on the 3DS, right?).
Suddenly, all these level 100 pokes are only as half as strong as they once were.

It would compromise that, but it doesn't have to be done. If it's a Poke'mon game with all the regions, it could do away with the trading. Start over with the trades.

Exploring the stranger side of life...

www.indianakairos.wordpress.com