00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SumMadLad just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Question: Name of 90s graphic novel

1,135 Views | 10 Replies

Hi, I really need to know the name of a graphic novel from the 90s that I cannot remember for the life of me. All I remember is that, at one point, the main protagonist is committed to an insane asylum and locked away inside a padded cell, after which, upon release, his hair has turned white. I'm pretty sure that this image was even feautred on the front cover of the book. Thank you in advance to anyone who may know what this was called. I desperately need to remember the name - I will bear your children!

Response to Question: Name of 90s graphic novel 2013-03-24 19:49:23

At 3/24/13 07:38 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: maybe you are the main protagonist & the graphic novel was something you dreamed while institutionalized? spooky

--supergandhi64

LOL Maybe indeed. However, I have witnesses (in the form of my twin brother) who can confirm that this did happen. Also, he read the GN as well.

And twins don't lie, do they?....

Response to Question: Name of 90s graphic novel 2013-03-24 21:11:39

Archie

BBS Signature

Response to Question: Name of 90s graphic novel 2013-03-24 21:31:51

At 3/24/13 09:11 PM, BleachFanatic12 wrote: Archie

Hmmm... The date of production seems to fit the bill very well - it's everywhere else that it falls short of the description, because Archie does not seem to feature either a fuzzy-static-suit guy, nor a remote-controlled alter-reality. There's a good chance that this was a made-for-TV shitfest, but it's become a serious matter of nostalgic obssession over the years.

I can't sleep at night Lol!

Response to Question: Name of 90s graphic novel 2013-03-24 21:50:42

You're never going to find it.
I even Google'd the details (comic book/graphic novel lover myself)
Your question came up on the search results...lol
I know that feel </3

Response to Question: Name of 90s graphic novel 2013-03-24 21:57:42

OP I don't know, but if nobody answers within a few days you're just better off looking up all the '90s graphic novels and combing through them to find out if there's the static-suit-guy.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Question: Name of 90s graphic novel 2013-03-24 22:00:41

At 3/24/13 09:31 PM, MetalSatsu wrote:
Hmmm... The date of production seems to fit the bill very well - it's everywhere else that it falls short of the description, because Archie does not seem to feature either a fuzzy-static-suit guy, nor a remote-controlled alter-reality. There's a good chance that this was a made-for-TV shitfest, but it's become a serious matter of nostalgic obssession over the years.

made-for-tv?
Graphic novels aren't aired on television...
I think you might have your media mixed

A textcee without boundaries.

Response to Question: Name of 90s graphic novel 2013-03-24 22:32:37

At 3/24/13 09:57 PM, Gimmick wrote: OP I don't know, but if nobody answers within a few days you're just better off looking up all the '90s graphic novels and combing through them to find out if there's the static-suit-guy.

Thanks, I think I'm probably going to do that. It wouldn't be the first time I did something like that. I just decided to do the half-assed approach and ask around on forums and such.

At 3/24/13 10:00 PM, thatkidkenji wrote:
At 3/24/13 09:31 PM, MetalSatsu wrote:

made-for-tv?
Graphic novels aren't aired on television...
I think you might have your media mixed

Oh shit, I'm sorry! I was actually looking for something else on Yahoo Answers (a cheesy movie, if you must know) and since someone here suggested Archie, I went and looked it up onimdb. It was there and I was like WTF, archie had a movie? So yeah, having multiple tabs open and thinking in multiple mmedias at once about multiple questions/answers kinda fucked me up.

Thanks for putting up with my ass-hattery.

Response to Question: Name of 90s graphic novel 2013-03-24 22:33:42

At 3/24/13 09:50 PM, ChloBro wrote: You're never going to find it.
I even Google'd the details (comic book/graphic novel lover myself)
Your question came up on the search results...lol
I know that feel </3

Lol, someone who understands! Thank you!

Response to Question: Name of 90s graphic novel 2013-03-24 22:34:40

Probably a very strange Garfield.

Response to Question: Name of 90s graphic novel 2013-03-24 22:36:25

At 3/24/13 10:34 PM, Darthdenim wrote: Probably a very strange Garfield.

That's pretty funny, coz in the graphic novel, the protagonist originally has brown/orange type hair. Before it goews white, that is.