00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

"USA" is bad..

1,852 Views | 32 Replies

"USA" is bad.. 2013-02-13 21:56:50

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/340639/students-told-st op-usa-chant-take-american-flag-bandanas-andrew-johnson

Four California high-school students were reportedly suspended for chanting âEUoeU.S.A! U.S.A!âEU and wearing American flag bandanas during a basketball game. While their punishment has since been rescinded, school administrators said âEUoethe incident is far from over.âEU

Oxnard Union School District superintendent Gabe Soumakian told Fox News Radio that âEUoewe need to pursue this furtherâEU and âEUoework with teachers and students and the community about the concept of cultural proficiency.âEU Soumakian and Camarillo High School principal Glenn Lipman felt that the studentsâEUTM actions might have had racist undertones since the schools have large Hispanic student populations.

âEUoeWe wanted to make sure [their actions weren't] racially motivated, and I told the kids I just want to be sensitive to the feelings of everybody,âEU Lipman said. âEUoeIf weâEUTMre doing it for patriotism, thatâEUTMs fine. But if weâEUTMre doing it for something else thatâEUTMs racially motivated, IâEUTMm not going to allow that.âEU

But the students deny any racial element to their chants. âEUoeWeâEUTMve done it always,âEU one student said. âEUoeItâEUTMs something we do. ItâEUTMs the same group of friends. WeâEUTMre all very patriotic.âEU The four students gained support from their peers: More than 100 students gathered by the schoolâEUTMs flagpole the following morning to protest in patriotic clothing

Another news story about the end of America.

It's time to get pissed off.

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-13 22:04:17

The USA isnt as amazing as some people make out. Sure it isnt horrible but its not better than half of Europe either. I suppose it depends on where you live but apart from the west coast and east coast I cant think of any good places except Iowa.

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-13 22:16:51

At 2/13/13 10:13 PM, Ma1achi wrote:
At 2/13/13 10:04 PM, BumFodder wrote: I cant think of any good places except Iowa.
Hawaii's good too.

True, I forgot about Hawaii.

BBS Signature

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-13 22:28:03

At 2/13/13 10:04 PM, BumFodder wrote: The USA isnt as amazing as some people make out. Sure it isnt horrible but its not better than half of Europe either. I suppose it depends on where you live but apart from the west coast and east coast I cant think of any good places except Iowa.

midwest isn't that bad either

texas has good food and oklahoma gave us spongebob x3

filler text

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-13 22:29:20

At 2/13/13 10:25 PM, notYert wrote: the united states is an evil hypocritical murderous country

Solely because they are in league with the infamous LAPD, am I doing stupid, paranoid conspiracist right?

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-13 22:37:24

At 2/13/13 10:04 PM, BumFodder wrote: The USA isnt as amazing as some people make out. Sure it isnt horrible but its not better than half of Europe either. I suppose it depends on where you live but apart from the west coast and east coast I cant think of any good places except Iowa.

I haven't been there yet, but New Orleans looks pretty cool.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-13 23:02:46

an anime lover just challenged mah manhood.

I'm shaking in my lil' booties.

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-13 23:43:36

At 2/13/13 10:28 PM, shitposter wrote: "We wanted to make sure [their actions weren't] racially motivated, and I told the kids I just want to be sensitive to the feelings of everybody,"

these people are literally retarded.

That isn't retarded, that is called an agenda.

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-14 03:27:11

I like the US, and the americans. I just dislike the politics over there.

Check out my flash animations, and games. I've also made some bad music, and art ;)

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-14 03:46:08

I'd like to find one country that isn't bad. Bhutan is the only one I can think of right now, any other places that aren't going with the tide and turning to shitmush?

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-14 05:25:33

At 2/14/13 05:12 AM, BigBadtheBazz wrote: Every country has its problems, sure you can say fuck america and live in england or japan or whatever, but
those countries have their own problems and downsides.

Yeah, the UK have highways and rain, Japan have nuclear leakage and xenophobia. It's all downsides. :P

BBS Signature

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-14 05:51:48

Is this one of those schools that took down all their flags and removed the morning pledge? Don''t give a fuck what you think of the country. Its their and their families home and what they're representing.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-14 06:40:18

ITT: People
1. Shit all over the US and pretend they're not doing it.
2. Talk about how we're losing our rights

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-14 06:42:23

At 2/14/13 06:40 AM, Scarface wrote: 2. Talk about how we're losing our rights

Your right in what you write. We are losing our rights. This is just wrong.

BBS Signature

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-14 06:47:04

At 2/14/13 06:42 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 2/14/13 06:40 AM, Scarface wrote: 2. Talk about how we're losing our rights
Your right in what you write. We are losing our rights. This is just wrong.

It is. The fact that the country's flag is now associated with racism is just ridiculous.

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-14 06:59:42

At 2/14/13 03:46 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: I'd like to find one country that isn't bad. Bhutan is the only one I can think of right now, any other places that aren't going with the tide and turning to shitmush?

Sweden and Holland both seem nice.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-14 07:06:21

At 2/14/13 06:59 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: Sweden and Holland both seem nice.

Maybe I'm a bit spoiled, but I feel Sweden is also just turning to shit. There might not be that much violence compared to the rest of the world, but the people aren't united at all, most politicians are just spineless cowards selling out natural resources and companies to other countries and caring more about getting re-elected than actually doing any good, and the economy is dwindling thanks to the way all resources are just being wasted on unimportant aspects of society. Everything is just slowly breaking down. Can't help but see a pretty bleak future here...

It still looks nice though, lots of trees and stuff. :)

BBS Signature

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-14 07:15:21

At 2/14/13 05:25 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 2/14/13 05:12 AM, BigBadtheBazz wrote: Every country has its problems, sure you can say fuck america and live in england or japan or whatever, but
those countries have their own problems and downsides.
Yeah, the UK have highways and rain, Japan have nuclear leakage and xenophobia. It's all downsides. :P

Whats wrong with motorways? Also if you move to the south east of england the summers are hot and the winters are only mild.

BBS Signature

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-14 07:21:10

At 2/14/13 06:59 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 2/14/13 03:46 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: I'd like to find one country that isn't bad. Bhutan is the only one I can think of right now
Holland

Except for the racism and history of slavery.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-14 07:38:25

At 2/14/13 07:15 AM, BumFodder wrote: Whats wrong with motorways? Also if you move to the south east of england the summers are hot and the winters are only mild.

They're noisy, and they're everywhere. :P That sounds nice

BBS Signature

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-14 07:53:10

At 2/14/13 07:06 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
Maybe I'm a bit spoiled, but

huh. sounds a bit like America, except with decent healthcare.

At 2/14/13 07:21 AM, JBK wrote:
At 2/14/13 06:59 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 2/14/13 03:46 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: I'd like to find one country that isn't bad. Bhutan is the only one I can think of right now
Holland
Except for the racism and history of slavery.

That's exactly what it is. history. I didn't know about racism being a big problem there, though.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-14 08:16:38

At 2/14/13 07:38 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: They're noisy, and they're everywhere. :P That sounds nice

Theres not that many of them though and theyre out of the way mostly. The nearest one to me is ages away and I live in a densely populated place.

BBS Signature

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-14 09:19:52

At 2/14/13 07:21 AM, JBK wrote: Except for the racism and history of slavery.

So why do the Europeans and Africans who did all that before the US was a thing get a free pass?

It's time to get pissed off.

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-14 09:21:49

At 2/14/13 09:19 AM, Master-X wrote:
At 2/14/13 07:21 AM, JBK wrote: Except for the racism and history of slavery.
So why do the Europeans and Africans who did all that before the US was a thing get a free pass?

Because the further back you go, the more ignorant people are in that period except america which always seems to be more ignorant than the rest.

BBS Signature

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-14 09:33:46

lol no europe is bad. you guys are still benefiting off the legacy of your imperialism. now minorities are coming to rape your land! hows it feel? lol!

you will all suck at least one brown dick before you die

BBS Signature

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-14 09:44:46

I've said it before and i'll say it again: The problem is the cancer called political correctness that is spreading across this country faster and faster.
And whatever liberal and conservative cocksuckers support it need to be sent to a prison camp and executed.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-14 10:36:51

At 2/14/13 08:16 AM, BumFodder wrote: Theres not that many of them though and theyre out of the way mostly. The nearest one to me is ages away and I live in a densely populated place.

Ah, sounds like an exceptional exception. :) A couple of relatives who live there don't have much positive to say about the net of roads, though, they say they're all over the place, badly planned, and often either raised above isolating barriers or low down so that the noise really echoes up the hillside. Also that people drive like crazy. Just what I hear though, I'll take your word for it that harmony does exist amidst the chaotic traffic.

BBS Signature

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-14 13:16:48

At 2/14/13 07:06 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
Maybe I'm a bit spoiled, but I feel Sweden is also just turning to shit. There might not be that much violence compared to the rest of the world, but the people aren't united at all, most politicians are just spineless cowards selling out natural resources and companies to other countries and caring more about getting re-elected than actually doing any good, and the economy is dwindling thanks to the way all resources are just being wasted on unimportant aspects of society. Everything is just slowly breaking down. Can't help but see a pretty bleak future here...

It still looks nice though, lots of trees and stuff. :)

Regarding politicians... well, you should have a look at Japanese politicians. What they do there literally is no difference in what yakuzas would do, and besides that, they even LOOK like yakuzas. And havent you noticed how all prime ministers unreponsibly just passes their title on to next one without even doing it for 3 years.

Monstercats (AudioMachina22) alternate account

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-14 13:35:50

At 2/14/13 10:36 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: Ah, sounds like an exceptional exception. :) A couple of relatives who live there don't have much positive to say about the net of roads, though, they say they're all over the place, badly planned, and often either raised above isolating barriers or low down so that the noise really echoes up the hillside. Also that people drive like crazy. Just what I hear though, I'll take your word for it that harmony does exist amidst the chaotic traffic.

I dont think they are, the main roads and b roads all seem to be in a rectangular grid. The motorways are for especially busy routes so yeah they are an exception.

BBS Signature

Response to "USA" is bad.. 2013-02-14 15:53:05

At 2/14/13 01:16 PM, Mohabot wrote: Regarding politicians... well, you should have a look at Japanese politicians. What they do there literally is no difference in what yakuzas would do, and besides that, they even LOOK like yakuzas. And havent you noticed how all prime ministers unreponsibly just passes their title on to next one without even doing it for 3 years.

Maybe Yakuza is in control. :/ Yepp, I've noticed.

At 2/14/13 01:56 PM, Elitistinen wrote: No, I'm not racist or xenophobic. I hate the fact that immigrants help risen the crime rates.

That's the way it goes when there aren't enough jobs for the people. Add to that the fact that immigrants are given more economical help than most pensioners, get free dental care, free quartering, free cellphones and phone bills paid for international calls. Thousands of people are immigrating every week, and it really doesn't seem that the country can sustain infinite amounts. Politicians don't seem to care though, they're just ignoring the problem.

BBS Signature