00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kazukino55 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Please try this unofficial NG chat

3,779 Views | 80 Replies

Response to Please try this unofficial NG chat 2013-02-17 05:28:09

At 2/17/13 05:17 AM, Mohabot wrote: Tis empty right now. Could use some more users so how about everyone hop in the wagon and go to the unofficial NG chat!

Not strange considering EST timezone is 6 AM. :) When have the most users been online btw?

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to Please try this unofficial NG chat 2013-02-17 08:48:20

At 2/17/13 05:28 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 2/17/13 05:17 AM, Mohabot wrote: Tis empty right now. Could use some more users so how about everyone hop in the wagon and go to the unofficial NG chat!
Not strange considering EST timezone is 6 AM. :) When have the most users been online btw?

Probably around 4 to 11pm GMT+1. Im sure theres some activity while Im asleep too as Ive checked the logs a bit... I stopped when I came to the "penis" part. Its an old meme over there.

Monstercats (AudioMachina22) alternate account

Response to Please try this unofficial NG chat 2013-02-17 08:54:14

At 2/17/13 08:48 AM, Mohabot wrote: Probably around 4 to 11pm GMT+1. Im sure theres some activity while Im asleep too as Ive checked the logs a bit... I stopped when I came to the "penis" part. Its an old meme over there.

Old memes already? Sounds like it's been around for a long time. :D Since I've been leaving the BBS at around 10-11 every night and waking up to a boatload of new threads every morning, I thought it was most active while I was sleeping. But then again, I do sleep for a few hours... that's good knowing.

BBS Signature

Response to Please try this unofficial NG chat 2013-02-17 09:04:12

At 2/17/13 08:54 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 2/17/13 08:48 AM, Mohabot wrote: Probably around 4 to 11pm GMT+1. Im sure theres some activity while Im asleep too as Ive checked the logs a bit... I stopped when I came to the "penis" part. Its an old meme over there.
Old memes already? Sounds like it's been around for a long time. :D Since I've been leaving the BBS at around 10-11 every night and waking up to a boatload of new threads every morning, I thought it was most active while I was sleeping. But then again, I do sleep for a few hours... that's good knowing.

Not exactly memes, but Ive seen the "Penis" pattern a lot of times now its getting tiring.

And yeah, its probably the most active during the nights at my place like you said. Ive only read a little bit of the log, and it doesnt seem to include all the messages... only like 20% of everything.

Response to Please try this unofficial NG chat 2013-02-17 09:31:49

At 2/17/13 09:04 AM, Mohabot wrote: Not exactly memes, but Ive seen the "Penis" pattern a lot of times now its getting tiring.

Hehe, you could always ban the word. :/

And yeah, its probably the most active during the nights at my place like you said. Ive only read a little bit of the log, and it doesnt seem to include all the messages... only like 20% of everything.

So it's completely unmoderated? That should get a stream of users. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Please try this unofficial NG chat 2013-02-17 13:53:46

At 2/17/13 09:31 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 2/17/13 09:04 AM, Mohabot wrote: Not exactly memes, but Ive seen the "Penis" pattern a lot of times now its getting tiring.
Hehe, you could always ban the word. :/

So it's completely unmoderated? That should get a stream of users. :)

What is my chat going to do without the word "penis"? It would be a total catastrophe! No, but really, I shouldn't get too restrictive. Penis is a legit word even listed in the dictionary, so it shouldn't be tabooed.

And yes, for the moment its pretty much unmoderated. I havent found anyone willing to moderate the chat for the moment, and I dont have such a sharp eye for selecting good moderators. Besides that, no one is willing to apply.

Response to Please try this unofficial NG chat 2013-02-18 13:51:30

SHAMELESS BUMP.

Response to Please try this unofficial NG chat 2013-02-18 13:55:03

At 2/18/13 01:51 PM, Mohabot wrote: SHAMELESS BUMP.

Jus wanted to say. Please, if youre gonna join the chat, please stay for at least 10 minutes. I dont want people who just joins then leaves cause its getting annoying.

Response to Please try this unofficial NG chat 2013-02-19 11:16:24

I haz updated the login screen so it looks sexier now, and besides that, Ive also changed colors in the chat menu.

Now an honest question to you. What could I do to make this chat better so it gains more attention from people? Im currently getting into programming again so if theres something simple that could be added to this chat, then Im open for requests.

Response to Please try this unofficial NG chat 2013-02-20 15:54:22

I am in now guys. Come on, lets chat!

Response to Please try this unofficial NG chat 2013-02-20 16:17:52

At 2/20/13 03:59 PM, Doberman wrote:
At 2/20/13 03:54 PM, Mohabot wrote: I am in now guys. Come on, lets chat!
No.

Yeah, what the fuck?
There's already an OFFICIAL chatroom. If we wanted to use something unofficial, we'd use something lame, like Stickam or IRC.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to Please try this unofficial NG chat 2013-02-20 16:19:12

This is totally gay, and OP is a total boner.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Please try this unofficial NG chat 2013-03-08 06:17:11

Ololol, makin another try guys. Im reviving this shit! Lets chat in my chat.

And probably a sorry wont do anything, but Im kinda sorry about my past shitty behavior. I admit I was an asshole.

Response to Please try this unofficial NG chat 2013-03-08 07:11:59

I swear there is a new ng chat every month

Response to Please try this unofficial NG chat 2013-03-08 07:48:48

At 3/8/13 06:17 AM, Mohabot wrote: Lets chat in my chat.

I would if there was somebody there. :/

BBS Signature

Response to Please try this unofficial NG chat 2013-03-09 04:14:45

At 3/8/13 07:48 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 3/8/13 06:17 AM, Mohabot wrote: Lets chat in my chat.
I would if there was somebody there. :/

I am there!

Response to Please try this unofficial NG chat 2013-03-09 04:59:27

At 3/9/13 04:14 AM, Mohabot wrote: I am there!

Then so am I!

BBS Signature

Response to Please try this unofficial NG chat 2013-03-09 05:18:28

At 3/8/13 07:11 AM, Halberd wrote: I swear there is a new ng chat every month

This. We have this, VipTopia and another one before that.

BBS Signature

Response to Please try this unofficial NG chat 2013-03-09 12:31:48

I'll idle for a while until people show up.

brains.

BBS Signature

Response to Please try this unofficial NG chat 2013-04-24 16:41:31

I feel bad for posting this... Im actually pretty fucking damn embarassed about advertising a chat totally unrelated to NG and then claiming it to be some kind of unofficial NG chat. Sorry Tom Fulp, sorry Wade Fulp. Im aware I was showing parasitic behavior, but I wasnt expecting a lot of people coming there anyways.

I'm working on a totally own webchat now though, and Ive managed to pull off the most important basics of a chat. Im gonna turn this one into one juicy chat in the future.

PS. The link is down. Ive moved the chat to a different IP so you cant access it anymore.

Response to Please try this unofficial NG chat 2013-04-25 12:27:36

So now that Im finished with my plans about coding a chat project, Im inviting you to try out the product. Im gonna add some meat to it as time goes, so thats not really the final product... the final product will be when Im bored of the project.

If you're too lazy to register, just enter as a guest. You can do it by clicking here or if you want to register to confirm it actually works do it here. You also log on with the same page.