00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RobotHeadProductions just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA

17,082 Views | 262 Replies

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 04:56:43

At 2/13/13 02:18 AM, Trillionaire wrote:
JBK, I'm not entirely sure you realize this yet, but I can't take you seriously. I'll be responding to people who don't pretend to be girls on the Internet, if at all.

Okay. Thats your excuse for not having a decent response. I'm not the one calling you a little shit. I guess its easier to argue with them. I was only trying to discuss this.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 05:02:02

All y'alls bickering is as hilarious as it's obnoxious to read. Political or moral differences aside, we're all in this together as an online community, and hey! None of us are in danger from this guy.

...Well...except for xxxcreep. If I were you, I'd be watching over my shoulder all the time. He could strike at any moment dude, oh my god, you're so screwed. :P

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 05:11:44

At 2/13/13 03:28 AM, xxxcreep wrote: We dont know yet, they say they found a body in the burning cabin that they assume is his, but nothing is 100% :/ they havent really said anything new after that.

Hmm, the plot thickens... or thins...

At 2/13/13 05:02 AM, Phobotech wrote: None of us are in danger from this guy.

Who knows? Maybe he breaks down from the pressure and goes on a psychotic killing spree.

If he still lives

The latest: Hexa #97 (May)

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 07:35:26

At 2/13/13 02:07 AM, Nick2292 wrote: You say that like it's a better thing... What the fuck is wrong with you, you fucked up little shit?

doesn't your dumbass? the LAPD are much worse then this guy, police brutality, shooting at innocent people in Trucks, starting shit on fire and just letting people burn.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 10:12:21

Lumber's tears are fucking delicious

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 10:18:53

while he was at it he should have set the Redwood forest on fire too.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 10:48:59

At 2/13/13 07:35 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 2/13/13 02:07 AM, Nick2292 wrote: You say that like it's a better thing... What the fuck is wrong with you, you fucked up little shit?
doesn't your dumbass? the LAPD are much worse then this guy, police brutality, shooting at innocent people in Trucks, starting shit on fire and just letting people burn.

I was watching the news and they brought in a fire truck and I waiting and waiting to see if they were going to put out the fire and they didnt. They just really wanted him to die and not see an inch of the media. Who knows? Maybe there could have been other people inside that cabin. Maybe he was holding some more people hostage but the fucking cops just dont care.

"Man, I nearly snapped my twig. Then again I nearly snapped A few of you"- Alice in Chains

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 11:23:49

At 2/13/13 10:48 AM, xxxcreep wrote: I was watching the news and they brought in a fire truck and I waiting and waiting to see if they were going to put out the fire and they didnt. They just really wanted him to die and not see an inch of the media. Who knows? Maybe there could have been other people inside that cabin. Maybe he was holding some more people hostage but the fucking cops just dont care.

The LAPD doesn't care they brought them in at the last second. you could hear them yell BURN THE MOTHERFUCKER DOWN.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 11:46:42

Dorner is the best black folk hero since Tookie Williams and O.J. SImpson.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 12:03:08

At 2/13/13 10:48 AM, xxxcreep wrote:
I was watching the news and they brought in a fire truck and I waiting and waiting to see if they were going to put out the fire and they didnt. They just really wanted him to die and not see an inch of the media. Who knows? Maybe there could have been other people inside that cabin. Maybe he was holding some more people hostage but the fucking cops just dont care.

If they didn't know he didn't have hostages they would not have taken the action they did. But they did want tye guy dead. That is something they had in common. If they were sure no one was with him and the owners of the house were not inside, there was no reason to step in and get more cops killed. He made it clear he was not going to surrender.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 14:13:42

At 2/13/13 11:46 AM, Darthdenim wrote: Dorner is the best black folk hero since Tookie Williams and O.J. SImpson.

What about Nat Turner?

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 15:31:20

At 2/13/13 03:20 PM, tyler2513 wrote: I'm sure you've all mentioned this before, but they found an incinerated body with his ID on it. Only one other cop was killed in the incident yesterday, I assume this ex-cop died when the ammunition exploded with the igniting of the cabin.

They said they found his ID in the debris, until the coroner finishes with the examination of the body found in the cabin there's no way we can know for sure it was Dorner's body, we don't know what was in the cabin he occupied. For all we know he could've found a fake body and planted his ID on it and escaped as the house was being set fire. Though I think it's 80% likely that it was Dorner's body in ashes.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 15:54:12

They say they found his wallet and ID in the debris, but they ALREADY FOUND HIS WALLET days ago. http://articles.latimes.com/2013/feb/11/local/la-me-dorner-c harges-20130212
"After authorities interviewed the boat captain early Thursday, they found Dorner's wallet and identification cards "at the San Ysidro Point of Entry" near the U.S.-Mexico border, according to the court records. That same day, a guard at the Point Loma Naval Base told authorities he had spotted a man matching Dorner's description trying to sneak onto the base, according to the filing."

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 16:01:06

Also, how would a body be completely burned beyond recognition, yet a small piece of plastic somehow stays perfectly intact? They're bullshitting, they can't prove the body is his so they have to lie to justify burning down the cabin. Do you understand what would happen if they burned down a house with someone else in it and people found out? It's most likely him, but even if it wasn't, they'd still report it was.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 16:05:25

. For all we know he could've found a fake body and planted his ID on it and escaped as the house was being set fire. Though I think it's 80% likely that it was Dorner's body in ashes.

If real life worked like a Hollywood action movie, then sure, that is totally possible.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 16:16:53

This reeks so much of covering up it's not even funny. Yet people will believe anything they are told, for example it seems the news in England didn't even mention the manifesto etc. from what I was told from someone who actually bothers to watch the news. Can't be sure on that, but does seem like they are just trying to keep everyone in the blind about what is going on, and having 2 wallets found and bodies / cards being burnt perfectly to preserve / not preserve is only even more amusing.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 16:22:41

At 2/13/13 04:16 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: This reeks so much of covering up it's not even funny. Yet people will believe anything they are told, for example it seems the news in England didn't even mention the manifesto etc. from what I was told from someone who actually bothers to watch the news.

Why the hell would England participate in some kind of coverup about corrupt LAPD officers?

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 16:26:40

At 2/13/13 04:22 PM, Darthdenim wrote:
At 2/13/13 04:16 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: This reeks so much of covering up it's not even funny. Yet people will believe anything they are told, for example it seems the news in England didn't even mention the manifesto etc. from what I was told from someone who actually bothers to watch the news.
Why the hell would England participate in some kind of coverup about corrupt LAPD officers?

Absolutely no idea. My guess is the news coverage are only reporting on what they are given and not actually looking into matters. I am hoping this isn't the case and it's just the person telling me didn't pay much attention, but if the news is holding things back then some kind of deal is probably going on beneath the tables.

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 16:30:19

Look, this guy fucked himself.

Whatever message this guy may or may not have been trying to communicate went out the window when he decided that going on a killing spree was a good idea.

He's a fucking moron.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 16:33:55

At 2/13/13 04:30 PM, Darthdenim wrote: Look, this guy fucked himself.

Whatever message this guy may or may not have been trying to communicate went out the window when he decided that going on a killing spree was a good idea.

He's a fucking moron.

He was obviously going to die regardless, even if he didn't go on a killing spree he would have gotten into an "accident". He wouldn't have been the first.

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 16:35:32

At 2/13/13 04:33 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 2/13/13 04:30 PM, Darthdenim wrote:

He was obviously going to die regardless, even if he didn't go on a killing spree he would have gotten into an "accident". He wouldn't have been the first.

The LAPD was really responsible for 9/11 too.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 16:52:30

At 2/13/13 04:35 PM, Darthdenim wrote:
At 2/13/13 04:33 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 2/13/13 04:30 PM, Darthdenim wrote:

The LAPD was really responsible for 9/11 too.

There is a difference to be found between conspiracies and corrupt officials ordering the removal of undesired hands. If you truly think the second hasn't happened then you should go read up on them. You mostly find them mentioned of gangsters and mobs etc. but the police isn't exactly an angel when it comes to such things either. Whether they will still do such things to this day in America or not I don't care to know, but if they do repeat such things it wouldn't really surprise me, especially with how corrupt they seem to be.

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 17:58:32

At 2/13/13 04:30 PM, Darthdenim wrote: Look, this guy fucked himself.

He's a fucking moron.

On the contrary.
He has worldwide media attention with a good number of people infuriated over how the police handled the situation.

I mourn the loss of life, ..innocents who probably didn't even know much about this situation .. it is terrible.
but to think that the police burned him to death inside of a cabin..

man, if that wasn't him ..

I go to school to study how high frequency sound waves can heal, ...or KILL.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 18:38:13

At 2/13/13 04:05 PM, Darthdenim wrote:

. For all we know he could've found a fake body and planted his ID on it and escaped as the house was being set fire. Though I think it's 80% likely that it was Dorner's body in ashes.
If real life worked like a Hollywood action movie, then sure, that is totally possible.

Well the premiss of this presumably ended manhunt is already similar to something you'd see in Hollywood.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 20:25:43

No matter how bad he may be, the LAPD has pretty much shown itself to be pretty shitty.

Maybe somebody should make a scoreboard.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 20:30:08

At 2/13/13 08:25 PM, DarkMatter wrote: No matter how bad he may be, the LAPD has pretty much shown itself to be pretty shitty.

Maybe somebody should make a scoreboard.

Based off what i've heard and if Dorner's dead, The final score in collateral damage should be this
Dorner: 2 civillians and 2 officers killed
Police involved in Dorner Manhunt: 2 women wounded, 2 trucks shot up, and 1 vacation home in the mountains burned down.

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 20:40:00

At 2/13/13 08:30 PM, All-American-Badass wrote:
Based off what i've heard and if Dorner's dead, The final score in collateral damage should be this
Dorner: 2 civillians and 2 officers killed
Police involved in Dorner Manhunt: 2 women wounded, 2 trucks shot up, and 1 vacation home in the mountains burned down.

I want to photoshop something, but is this all the data?

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 20:41:38

This was all happening in my hometown of San Bernardino, and I was hardly up to date with any of it.

Huh...

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 20:42:23

At 2/13/13 05:58 PM, Gramiscus wrote: but to think that the police burned him to death inside of a cabin..
man, if that wasn't him ..

Yeah, what if that guy who engaged in a firefight with police wasn't THE guy!

Good thing they let the cabin burn anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to Ex-cop goes on rampage in LA 2013-02-13 20:42:53

At 2/13/13 04:22 PM, Darthdenim wrote:

We're just being broadcast your shit like we always are. We're not trying to participate most of the time.

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature