00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Being a Tranny is frivolous.

4,491 Views | 41 Replies

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 14:37:19

What you've completely got wrong is somehow everything. The thing is, it's not about the physical transformation, it's about feeling like you're in the wrong body. All those feelings you listed? Those are the feelings they do have, and that's why having the wrong body is such a problem for them.

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 14:52:40

At 2/1/13 02:39 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 2/1/13 03:45 AM, LiquidFire wrote:
At 1/31/13 12:35 AM, Xenomit wrote: In a few hundred years, we'll be able to form a person into whatever they want.
And you'll choose to be an airplane.
A wolf, obviously.

I think he would be an airplane. Haven't you seen that airplane fetish he has?

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 14:56:10

It's simply cosmetic. They want to be as they feel, I don't think they believe they can simply be the opposite sex by having the operation, I think they just feel it would make them more comfortable in their own bodies.
But I agree that it might be healthier both physiologically and physically for a person to undergo some sort of therapeutic treatment to accept their bodies for what they are, instead of getting a "sex change" operation. But surgeons are willing to do it to make a some money. In my personal opinion it's sort of enabling unhealthy feelings that come with a mental disorder. Not that there is anything wrong with a person wanting to be the opposite sex, I just feel restoring to a surgery is a bit extreme.

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 16:04:33

At 2/1/13 07:40 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
At 2/1/13 04:06 AM, killer32 wrote: I think the real question is why do people give a fuck? seriously who cares? If some wants become tranny let them.
Why the fuck does this bother you.

Some people are so retarded.
lol, why do you care?

They started it.

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 17:07:14

At 1/31/13 12:35 AM, Xenomit wrote: In a few hundred years, we'll be able to form a person into whatever they want.

The future is furry.

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 19:10:00

I agree and I never understood it...you can do a lot but you can never completely change your gender. You're always really going to be a man if you tried to change into a woman and vice versa. Plus, if you're a homosexual wouldn't you want to appear as your gender to attract the same person of your gender who also might be a homosexual? It never made sense.

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-01 19:15:52

i could have bought an entire truck filled with dr.pepper by the time i finished reading that.

BBS Signature

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-02 06:58:21

So without any insight, without any explanation or views on modern themes in Neuroscience and Psychology, you have decided that all transgenders, transsexuals and the like are going through a pointless venture? And throughout this you described them via derogatory terms and stereotypes. It seems that this view you have put forth has no substance, and is really just there to be offensively bold as if you are preaching to the world with an astounding, original view. But in fact, all you are doing is preaching to the homophobic and transphobic choir.

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-02 08:04:13

At 2/2/13 06:59 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
Suck on it, LiquidFire. I win.

Rude

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-02 09:01:53

At 2/2/13 08:05 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 2/2/13 08:04 AM, LiquidFire wrote:
At 2/2/13 06:59 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
You're just buttmad because I won.

This is how I picture you right now

Being a Tranny is frivolous.

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-03 18:16:57

i think they're hot

FUCK NEWGROUNDS

Response to Being a Tranny is frivolous. 2013-02-03 19:56:26

I love General so much, this is the only place you can talk about the being a tranny and the superbowl at the same time.

loljk I loathe this place and everyone who frequents it, I'll be off killing myself.