00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Some good Creepypasta?

3,705 Views | 19 Replies

Some good Creepypasta? 2013-01-25 03:30:57

I'm in the mood right now to read a few little interesting articles. In the bunch of creepypasta that I have read thus far, I have only ever really enjoyed very few, reading through giant articles and then realising how terrible it was gets tedious.

So, reckon you could suggest me a few good reads?Doesn't have to be creepypasta! Can be anything remotely creepy, even if its some true story and such. Possibly ones that you yourself really liked.

Cheers.

Some good Creepypasta?

Response to Some good Creepypasta? 2013-01-25 05:42:23

that Ben Majora's Mask creepypasta is pretty.

Not really scary, but a good read.

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature

Response to Some good Creepypasta? 2013-01-25 06:21:46

At 1/25/13 05:42 AM, HighWay wrote: that Ben Majora's Mask creepypasta is pretty.

Not really scary, but a good read.

Actually one of the of the creepy pasta that has the most effort put into it to seem real.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Some good Creepypasta? 2013-01-25 08:07:39

Jadusable made me shit bricks.

Response to Some good Creepypasta? 2013-01-25 09:32:08

At 1/25/13 09:22 AM, SCTE3 wrote: barbie.avi

How does barbie need a creepypasta? She is already the physical manifestation of the Old Gods.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Some good Creepypasta? 2013-01-25 11:54:03

I just finished playing one of the SCARIEST video games ever. Now, hear me out before saying, "Oh, he's probably just a fag that gets scared of everything." I don't get scared of video games or movies. I've played many survival horror games and have seen many horror movies in my day. The only thing that made me just a tiny bit scared were some parts of Penumbra and Condemned. Amnesia was pretty good. Everything else was just boring. This game was different. VERY different.

You aren't given any sort of backstory to the game at all. As soon as you press play, it throws you right into the game. However, I was able to piece together what the story basically is through finally beating this little brick shitter. Apparently, you're a madman. We're never given the name, but you can guess what it is if you pay attention to the title screen. For some reason, you escaped from whatever mental hospital room you were hiding in. Now, the very horrid state of your mind has transformed the halls of the hospital into nothing but a pitch black maze with the only light being the walls, which glow a deathly blue.

Your character is apparently some type of mad cannibal that you can barely control. You can force him to turn corners in the creepy hallway, but not much else can be done. Your character seems to grab anything and try to eat it; whatever is in front of him is thrown into his mouth and he munches it down.

While playing the game, you're being chased by four hideous and fucking scary ghost monsters. You cannot hurt them at all, and to come even close to one is instant death, in which the ghost latches onto you and rips you inside all, all while you hear the horrible noise of your body being torn.

You can, however, eat some odd objects hidden in the maze, after which your character goes into an even more unstable state. You can literally EAT the ghost monsters. Your character runs right up to them and devours them, only leaving their eyes.

There aren't any words to describe how horrific and terrifying this game is, and I don't want to spoil the surprises for you. Just go ahead and try it for yourself. Google the word Pac-Man and you'll find it on the first search.

Response to Some good Creepypasta? 2013-01-25 11:58:40

Read a real book.

Creepypasta is not literature.

Response to Some good Creepypasta? 2013-01-25 12:34:39

Candle Cove

Response to Some good Creepypasta? 2013-01-25 12:42:15

At 1/25/13 12:34 PM, ManiacCop2 wrote: Candle Cove

It's Matt Cordell!

Response to Some good Creepypasta? 2013-01-25 12:54:48

the day john lennin dies:

i was at home eating smegma butter when pjotr ring

'john is kill'

'no'

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Some good Creepypasta? 2013-01-25 13:12:05

At 1/25/13 11:54 AM, Blitzkrieg667 wrote:

Haha, that was pretty good. I actually guessed you were referring to pac man before you mentioned it.

Response to Some good Creepypasta? 2013-01-25 13:16:46

At 1/25/13 03:33 AM, Xenomit wrote: Damn, didn't read the entire OP at first

Here, read these since you're in the mood
I am an ordinary toaster

Stopped reading there, too scary.

BBS Signature

Response to Some good Creepypasta? 2013-01-25 14:11:22

At 1/25/13 12:42 PM, Darthdenim wrote:
At 1/25/13 12:34 PM, ManiacCop2 wrote: Candle Cove
It's Matt Cordell!

It's Stripe.

I friggin love Gremlins BTW

Response to Some good Creepypasta? 2013-01-25 14:12:48

At 1/25/13 03:33 AM, Xenomit wrote: Damn, didn't read the entire OP at first

Not the first time that happened.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Some good Creepypasta? 2013-01-25 16:03:23

may i recommend "the theater" it is wonderfully written and creepy as hell

This is a sig you dumbass.

Response to Some good Creepypasta? 2013-01-25 16:09:30

Sonic exe. Sonic 2 genocide city, pokemon creepy black version are all pretty good, Sonic 2 genocide being the best for me.

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature

Response to Some good Creepypasta? 2013-01-25 17:09:01

i make a kick ass Italian pasta sandwich

Everything in this post is wrong.

I'm sorry, Jumbe, but you're fucking ugly -Amaranthus

BBS Signature

Response to Some good Creepypasta? 2013-03-06 00:15:06

You all remember The Tick, right? The big blue guy that dropped all the non-sequiturs and just generally made Saturday mornings in the '90s awesome?

Well, I never actually watched the cartoon back then; it was a little before my time. But I loved catching the reruns they used to play on Toon Disney, before that became Disney XD. At first, they would show them at a pretty reasonable time. My parents had no problem letting me stay up past ten o'clock, as much as I loved the show. Then it started coming on later, like at one in the morning, or eventually five. Obviously, I had to stay up and watch the show in secret by that point.

So, you know how strange things have a tendency to happen at night? This was one of those times. It was the last episode I ever remember seeing on Toon Disney, and it was a doozy.

The episode started off like normal, with that great scat tune playing over clips from the show. Never failed to bring a smile to my face, back then. After the usual fade to black, though, the screen stayed black for a really long time. Like, almost a full minute. I couldn't remember for sure if they typically played commercials right after the opening or not, so I assumed that they did and someone had forgotten to actually run a commercial in the allotted time.

It faded back in from black, to a static shot of a hospital's exterior. There was no music, just the sound of a doctor saying something like "thereâEUTMs some good news and some bad news" (forgive me for not having every line memorized, like the rest of the series; again, I only saw this episode the one time). Then, a title flashed on screen, briefly, in the usual font. It read "THE TICK vs. CANCER". I did a double-take. It couldn't have said that, I thought. It just couldn't. But it did.

"Can you remember anything that youâEUTMve done recently that might have caused this?" the doctor asked from off screen, the camera focused on The Tick, lying in a hospital bed. He looked different. Kind of frail. Still bigger than Arthur and the doctor, but not like his usual self. His face, or at least what you could see of it, was a sullen grey.

"No, no, I can't say that I do," The Tick answered. "Can you think of anything, chum?" He still tried to come off as his usual, cheerful self, but I could feel something was amiss. His eyes betrayed the forced smile below them.

Arthur opened his mouth, but couldn't get any words out before he started crying. Not the usual kind of whimpering he would do when he was in a sticky situation, though; you know, the funny kind. Just, absolutely bawling his eyes out. It sounded real, like they had candidly recorded Rob Paulson after receiving some particularly devastating news. I wondered when the jokes were going to start.

The Tick looked like he was about to start crying, too, but he didn't. I guess he felt like he had to stay strong for the both of them. The camera zoomed out, gradually, Arthur still crying by his side. "Don't worry, chum," he said, "IâEUTMll pull through this. After all, I'm nigh-invulnerable."

Another faux-commercial break, with nothing but blackness. I guess nobody wanted to advertise during the episode, but they still had to fill the extra time? Whatever the reason, I took the opportunity to pinch myself and make sure I hadn't just fallen asleep or something.

The episode started back, and The City was in chaos. Crime was running rampant in The Tick's absence, with every recurring villain from the show making an appearance. They weren't using silly, overly-complex schemes, though. Just blowing things up with dynamite and shooting civilians with realistic guns, like the Idea Men carried in the first episode but never used. One man sat on a familiar looking chair in front of some curtains when it rose up and tossed him to the floor. Chairface Chippendale emerged from behind the curtains and jumped on top of the man, stabbing him in the back, repeatedly.

Another man saw it happen and said "you won't get away with this, Chippendale!"

The man with the chair for a face just stood there and replied, "whoâEUTMs going to stop me? The Tick has cancer!" He let out the most diabolical laugh. Like he had every intention of doing something horrible later, like smothering a bunch of puppies, or dropping something heavy on them, or maybe eating a kitten.

The screen faded to a fiery backdrop. The remaining heroes stood in the wreckage of The City, asking questions like "Why did this happen?" and "What are we going to do without him?" Die Fledermaus in particular was having a hard time. "I always pretended like I didn't care about what happened to others because I can't handle grief well, and I never want to get started down that road, but this is too much! It's not fair, damn it!" Die Fledermaus said 'damn'. I couldn't believe it. The screen faded to black once more, again with no commercials.

When the show returned again, The Tick was just sitting in his bed, silently, watching Arthur sleep in the chair next to him. That was when he started crying. The tears welled up in his eyes, cartoonishly, flooding out after a few seconds, but that didn't make it any less sad. He was even frailer than before, with practically no muscle left. His suit had grown a duller shade of blue, and his antennae wilted. His face was completely grey. He sighed and said "IâEUTMm ready to die," pulling a gun seemingly from nowhere, and held it up to the side of his head, with his now-bony finger on the trigger.

American Maid burst through the door and told him to stop, but he had already pulled the trigger, waking Arthur and making her wince. The camera focused back on The Tick, still alive with his head rapidly wobbling from side to side, cartoonishly, like his crying from before. "Damn this nigh-invulnerability! I just want to die!" He buried his face in his hands and said, more quietly "I just want to fucking dieâEU¦"

The normal ending sequence started abruptly while The Tick was still crying, in the middle of a deep inhale. The same upbeat reprise of the opening theme played in the background, with the usual still frames behind the credits, as always.

At 5/11/59 09:17 PM, Wolverine said:

| No no-neck redneck dumps on my wife and gets away with it!

BBS Signature

Response to Some good Creepypasta? 2013-03-06 00:18:32

Check /x/ on 4chan. That'll find you all the good stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Some good Creepypasta? 2013-03-06 01:22:57

I personally have found the video game creepy pastas to be the most scary type of creepy pasta.
I guess that's because it's more plausible than most of the non video game pastas that I read.

BBS Signature