00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JukeMix just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DBZ fans are so easy to troll

13,253 Views | 89 Replies

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 20:25:34

At 1/25/13 08:18 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 1/25/13 08:15 PM, Valor56 wrote: Titano's eyes are covered in a thin layer of kryptonite. Without that he would shoot regular lasers
and even regular lasers fuck up superman

see 'the omega effect'

Sure the omega beams can kill a Human but superman is not a human you goku loving fuckhead

Follow me here: http://valor56.newgrounds.com/follo w You teach me and I'll teach you

Pokémon

BBS Signature

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 21:24:56

At 1/25/13 08:32 PM, Xenomit wrote: and can fly 6 times the speed of light. 6 times the speed of light. At that velocity, his punches (which could already bust up a planet on their own) hit with 50 octillion megatons, or 20 septillion supernukes. What's a septillion?

^ That many supernukes, smashing into whatever it is he's hitting.

Instant transmission.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgyk71VRoUE

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 21:35:23

ITT: The thread proves itself to be very true.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 22:11:19

At 1/25/13 09:28 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/25/13 09:24 PM, jjjkuk wrote: Instant transmission.
1. That requires complete concentration

He did it while charging a kamehameha wave. Regardless, he can still do thing where he moves so fast, it looks like the instant transmission, but on a smaller scale.

At 1/25/13 09:37 PM, selena wrote: Superman is gay.

/thread

BBS Signature

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 22:20:03

At 1/25/13 09:28 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/25/13 09:24 PM, jjjkuk wrote: Instant transmission.
1. That requires complete concentration

He did it while charging a kamehameha wave. Regardless, he can still do thing where he moves so fast, it looks like the instant transmission, but on a smaller scale.

At 1/25/13 09:37 PM, selena wrote: Superman is gay.

/thread

BBS Signature

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 22:50:14

At 1/25/13 10:46 PM, Xenomit wrote: stuff

You realize you've fallen into a troll's trap, right? I agree with you on the fact that Superman would kick Goku's shit, but you're just being troll bait right now.

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 23:02:49

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 23:06:35

At 1/25/13 10:56 PM, dragoswrath wrote:
At 1/25/13 10:46 PM, Xenomit wrote: A bunch of shit or whatever I don't even
Goku can just teleport from planet to planet to planet without even breaking a sweat. And remember when Goku pushed that massive energy bomb that was about to destroy the earth back at kid buu? When has Superman ever dealt something that intense?

Tbh the writers or Superman tend to just be smarter than the DBZ ones, in the way of not falling into the same hole countless anime do where they make the main character powerful and then obviously need a powerful villain to go along with it. But instead of keeping it sane they keep trying to step it up with making the main character able to overpower the villain, which in turn means an even more powerful villain appears and in the end they are doing absolutely ridiculous things like dealing with the 'energy bomb' you mentioned which in turn THEN needs the main character to be able to step up the game and beat it.

The same error appears in MMORPGs for another example, in WoW instead of re-evaulating the health and damage etc. you can do they just shove more hp on the boss and force them to do more damage. Which in the end turned a game where you would be lucky to have 10k hp and deal a few thousand damage to having 200k+ hp and dealing over 100k damage a hit. Which then obviously needs the enemies to be able to hit such values also. Which in the end just ends up becoming more ridiculous with each passing time it is done.

Frankly from what I can tell, Superman could indeed be as powerful or more so than Goku, but the writers understood not to go ape shit with showing what he can do so the stories at least keep to some resemblance to the other heroes and villains.

and then suddenly another 10 pages of ranting against this point as it seems that is basically all this thread is with its surprisingly high post count of raging.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-25 23:59:12

At 1/25/13 10:50 PM, Sekhem wrote: PICKED APART
At 1/25/13 10:54 PM, Xenomit wrote: I simply don't have anything better to do than bulk up my post count.

It's been decided. Another saga ends.

BBS Signature

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-26 00:04:53

At 1/26/13 12:02 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/25/13 11:59 PM, jjjkuk wrote: It's been decided. Another saga ends.
Did you read the link posted a few posts up? He purposefully made goku stronger, and his strongest form wasn't even as strong as superman with base stats.

It's over, Xenomit. You're done.

Get out of here.

Shoo.

BBS Signature

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-26 00:06:04

I think it'd be more plausible that Goku and Superman team up as opposed to fighting each other.

Fucking shit, no one would be able to beat them.

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-26 00:08:49

At 1/26/13 12:08 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/26/13 12:04 AM, jjjkuk wrote: It's over, Xenomit. You're done.

Get out of here.

Shoo.
Why are you in denial? Why is it so hard for you to accept that a fictional character that you like, just so happens to be no where near as powerful as you thought he was?

Grow up man.

look who's talking

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-26 00:12:09

At 1/26/13 12:08 AM, Diablifrit wrote: look who's talking

lolwhat? Superman is WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY stronger than I thought he was. I thought Goku would kick Supe's teeth in, but I was proven wrong by hard evidence. I still like Goku and think Superman is lame. Finding out that Superman is stronger didn't change my opinion of either of them.

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-26 00:18:35

At 1/26/13 12:09 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/26/13 12:08 AM, Diablifrit wrote: look who's talking
I don't care about the characters, because for the final time, I don't like either one of them. It's just annoying me that these two are being children and can't accept that Goku is weaker than superman

dude, and u are making too much of an effort to prove it otherwise,... isn't that the same thing?

just fkn get it once and for all... Superman has been a dull concept forever... no personality, no limits, no fun, no story.... DC Universe biggest fail turned out to be good because of the lack of superheroes when it was developed. it's like "let's make an ubber super mega god who can't be defeated at all and is no match to anyone on earth"... this idea was explored until everyone got tired of him, even fans... then they created Doomsday and said "uff... that should keeps us going on with this for a while longer"... but it's like what they said... it's a different universe...

btw, Vegeta vs Shadow... really?????????? are u fucking kidding me?

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-26 00:32:21

At 1/26/13 12:27 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/26/13 12:18 AM, Diablifrit wrote: dude, and u are making too much of an effort to prove it otherwise,... isn't that the same thing?
No

just fkn get it once and for all... Superman has been a dull concept forever... no personality, no limits, no fun, no story....
I agree, superman is really boring. But he's still better than Goku in most categories. Goku's speed when he's SSJ4 is higher than superman's base speed, but superman has been noted to reach up to several hundred million times the speed of light. And instant transmission doesn't count as speed, that's teleportation.

DC Universe biggest fail turned out to be good because of the lack of superheroes when it was developed. it's like "let's make an ubber super mega god who can't be defeated at all and is no match to anyone on earth"... this idea was explored until everyone got tired of him, even fans... then they created Doomsday and said "uff... that should keeps us going on with this for a while longer"... but it's like what they said... it's a different universe...
Doomsday put Superman into a healing coma from which he had to be taken to the fortress of solitude. But you're right about the god thing. Ever heard of Superman-prime? It's superman after slumbering in the sun for 15,000 years. When he spends 15 minutes in the sun, he's an overpowered fuck. When he spends 15,000 years? Shitfuckass don't even think about it. He literally becomes a god.

exactly, it's like this necessity of putting Superman above everyone else... "oh some one made a guy who can transform into a monkey god? well... CHECK THIS SHIT OUT". it's ridiculous... like i said, it's like 2 kids arguing "i shot you", "NA-HAN, FORCE FIELD", "AW YEAH? LASER SUPERCHARGER WITH FORCE FIELD DESTRUCTION MECHANISM", "OH NO YOU DIDN'T... ANTI-LASER SUPERCHEARGER WITH A FORCE FIELD DESTRUCTION MECHANISM FORCE FIELD"... it's fucking pathetic and everyone is over superman because it's an impossible idea on a superhero hipotetical universe...

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-26 00:44:40

At 1/26/13 12:43 AM, TurkeyBased wrote: Ok Im Going To End This
Im a random outside person just going off the facts in the thread.
Goku wins.

u can close this thread now!

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-26 00:45:31

At 1/26/13 12:40 AM, Sekhem wrote:
At 1/26/13 12:38 AM, Xenomit wrote: Superman tops Goku in every category.
except he lacks the power to destroy galaxies/rip dimensions/instant transmission, all of which put goku miles ahead of superman

Goku can't do that either lol, I've watched every single episode of DBZ and GT, twice, and he's never been shown to be able to boast that much power.

Majin Buu wasn't able to blow up the entire universe in 1 shot. He had to blow up each planet one by one. Eventually, yes, he would destroy everything in the universe. Therefore, Goku's never survived a universe shattering blast, because such a blast never existed.

If anything, there should be a debate on Majin Buu Vs. Superman. Apparently, Buu can blow up the universe (even though he can't), so he's be a good contender for Supes.

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-26 00:48:12

At 1/26/13 12:46 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/26/13 12:44 AM, Diablifrit wrote: u can close this thread now!
You know how I can tell every single one of you DBZ fans are in childish denial? Every single time someone proves you wrong, you either go back to saying something that has already been proven false, or you do something like this.

ok, then i'll do it again... SUPERMAN IT'S A CHILDISH PATHETIC DULL CONCEPT....

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-26 01:59:08

Yeah. DBZ is the worst most drawn out show ever. Who even watches it anyways??

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-26 09:51:33

At 1/25/13 02:04 AM, 372 wrote:
At 1/25/13 02:01 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/25/13 01:57 AM, Sekhem wrote: this is true, but goku can fight from death - superman can't
unlike Superman who is immortal.
What the fuck are you talking about immortal superman my ass

my dad has the comic lol

LOL, there's so many Variations of Superman it isn't even funny. There's versions of Superman where he could breath on a planet and destroy it that make that Doomsday/Superman version look like a weakling.

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-26 10:20:18

At 1/26/13 10:17 AM, supergandhi64 wrote: it's not fair on poor superman to pit him against goku. instead let's figure out who is the strongest dragon ball z character superman could conceivably beat. radditz? krillin? it is a mystery

--supergandhi64

I think even Mr. Satan would find a way to beat Superman.

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-26 13:02:21

At 1/26/13 01:59 AM, koopahermit wrote: Yeah. DBZ is the worst most drawn out show ever. Who even watches it anyways??

Obviously you see since Master Roshi's in your thumbnail pic

BBS Signature

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-26 21:06:18

Ok wow there's also the fact that superman/goku fanboys tend to cover their fandom like hitler with aryan race stuff

BBS Signature

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-27 03:07:35

At 1/26/13 01:51 PM, Travis wrote: .

Who has that hair, and those glasses, and ISN'T a pedophile?

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-27 03:12:48

At 1/27/13 03:09 AM, supergandhi64 wrote:

"Goku! You came here expecting to find a madman, but instead, you found a GOD!" Hitler had become a Super Saiyan.

--supergandhi64

Then Goku just goes SSJ3 and kicks his shit. If that somehow doesn't work, the writers will just pull something out of their asses like they usually did.

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-27 10:36:41

At 1/27/13 03:12 AM, OwnageGiy223 wrote:
At 1/27/13 03:09 AM, supergandhi64 wrote:
"Goku! You came here expecting to find a madman, but instead, you found a GOD!" Hitler had become a Super Saiyan.

--supergandhi64

Isnt that from encyclopedia dramatica or some fanfic? lol

BBS Signature

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-01-28 00:17:56

Also just check out the Goku vs. Superman threads on Comic-Vine, they get insta-locked

BBS Signature

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-02-01 16:15:59

Goku did lose the physical fight. But Superman lost the moral fight. You see Superman was sent there to protect earth and during his fight with Goku he ended up destroying the very planet he swore to protect. Whereas Goku ended up completing has original mission (I.E Destroying the earth) Which means in a way, Goku still won!

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-02-01 16:39:17

At 2/1/13 04:36 PM, zag wrote:
At 2/1/13 04:15 PM, kisame wrote: Goku ended up completing has original mission (I.E Destroying the earth) Which means in a way, Goku still won!
Technically, wasn't Goku just supposed to wipe out all life on earth so that Frieza could seize and sell it?

Maybe. but it doesn't matter because superman still failed his mission.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to DBZ fans are so easy to troll 2013-02-03 11:27:02

At 2/1/13 04:15 PM, kisame wrote: Goku did lose the physical fight. But Superman lost the moral fight. You see Superman was sent there to protect earth and during his fight with Goku he ended up destroying the very planet he swore to protect. Whereas Goku ended up completing has original mission (I.E Destroying the earth) Which means in a way, Goku still won!

WIN!

BBS Signature