00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Someone who makes music.

1,041 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Someone who makes music. 2013-01-21 18:59:07

Hello i could need some help with my new game. Me and 3 friends have a company in our school and we are making a game. We go one problem... The music. None of us are good at making music and none of us got a program to make music. And we are selling the game so we cant make some musik in downloaded fl studio, mafgix. etc .
Please contact med if you want to help us out.

Response to Someone who makes music. 2013-01-21 19:08:33

At 1/21/13 06:59 PM, Jopp3z wrote: Hello i could need some help with my new game. Me and 3 friends have a company in our school and we are making a game. We go one problem... The music. None of us are good at making music and none of us got a program to make music. And we are selling the game so we cant make some musik in downloaded fl studio, mafgix. etc .

First, what feel are you looking for? What game are you having in mind? What is the genre? Have you got any screenshots or work in progress? Details please!

Response to Someone who makes music. 2013-01-21 19:17:15

At 1/21/13 07:08 PM, TroisNyxEtienne wrote:
At 1/21/13 06:59 PM, Jopp3z wrote: Hello i could need some help with my new game. Me and 3 friends have a company in our school and we are making a game. We go one problem... The music. None of us are good at making music and none of us got a program to make music. And we are selling the game so we cant make some musik in downloaded fl studio, mafgix. etc .
First, what feel are you looking for? What game are you having in mind? What is the genre? Have you got any screenshots or work in progress? Details please!

Ehm yeah its like World War II but with snales. its a side scroll fps. You are one snail and going thru different stages "We have only done one this long" We got a small website but its not up at the moment "technical issues" Its coming up tomorrow again. The music we want is like some army kinda music also we got some levels in forrests etc. We got the game on a apk file with how long we have come.

Response to Someone who makes music. 2013-01-21 19:20:45

At 1/21/13 07:17 PM, Jopp3z wrote: Ehm yeah its like World War II but with snales. its a side scroll fps. You are one snail and going thru different stages "We have only done one this long" We got a small website but its not up at the moment "technical issues" Its coming up tomorrow again.

Alright, I'll be looking forward to perusing the material tomorrow.