00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dingleberry96 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Taking Requests

987 Views | 4 Replies

Taking Requests 2013-01-13 16:21:27

Taking requests for any video game remixes you want me to do from the 8 and 16 bit eras of gaming.

So pm me or leave a request right here and i will see what I can do.

Thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to Taking Requests 2013-01-13 16:34:37

Thanks for the offer, but... the thing about this forum is that we're all musicians here so if we wanted remixes of music from the 8/16 bit gaming eras, we'd make them.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Taking Requests 2013-01-13 16:45:49

At 1/13/13 04:34 PM, Step wrote: Thanks for the offer, but... the thing about this forum is that we're all musicians here so if we wanted remixes of music from the 8/16 bit gaming eras, we'd make them.

Yeah I understand that most people in this forum are musicians but this is for the people that dont know how to make music for themselves and want to hear this music being made.

BBS Signature

Response to Taking Requests 2013-01-13 17:06:05

Uhh Runescape

Response to Taking Requests 2013-01-13 23:11:23

At 1/13/13 04:45 PM, cmperry1984 wrote:
At 1/13/13 04:34 PM, Step wrote: Thanks for the offer, but... the thing about this forum is that we're all musicians here so if we wanted remixes of music from the 8/16 bit gaming eras, we'd make them.
Yeah I understand that most people in this forum are musicians but this is for the people that dont know how to make music for themselves and want to hear this music being made.

I think you missed the part where this is the Audio Forum, and the vast majority of people here DO know how to make music for themselves.

This is better put up on your newspost, because pretty much all the musicians here are also looking for work, and we can't have everyone making a thread looking for it.

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature