00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MimicG just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I need writers For this project.

834 Views | 11 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I need writers For this project. 2013-01-12 14:56:58

I'm making a weekly or monthly animated series.
http://tsukubane.deviantart.com/journal/Animation-Team-Who-w ants-to-join-347926162
(If for some reason You can't see or use the link it heads to the DA page that this originates. The same info is below so don't worry too much.)
The first animation will go out on the 25th or the 18th if we're fast.
Who wants to make an animation. I am the producer and animator. Voice actors, writers, BG artists, concepts artist, character artist, and editors will be needed. Who wants to join? One last thing that will be needed are recruiters, someone to go out and get people to watch, and to fill the places we don't have.
Leave a comment below if you want to join and what position you want. I will update later about how we will go about this.
___More Info___
The episodes will be about 3-5 minutes long if I do it weekly, 12-18 minutes if I do it monthly. I have the first part or chapter equivalent in my head and I can write it out in at least three different ways. I plan on having fight scenes later on which will be animation heavy but for the most part I'll use limited animation for talking, walking, and other stuff that doesn't need lots of movement. I could write a script or something if you want.
Synopsis:
Not so classic story of good versus evil.
Characters:
Jen- Trickster, hides his true nature behind his smile and niceness
Neji- A nice guy but tends to put off a angry at the world vibe
Inventor chick- Looks and acts like a grade school except when she's inventing or tormenting people close to her
Makoto- Clueless yet powerful
Lily- Crazy in every definition of the word
Nurse Tazara- Has a part-time job as a super spy, She won't let anyone close to her find out though
unnamed evil- Clueless yet powerful
High school evil genius- Too smart for his own good, Hardcore anime/manga fan but doesn't look it
Plot:
A high schooler brings an ancient evil back to life. The unnamed evil is all powerful but not very smart so the high schooler takes advangtage of it to try and take over the world. Two brother, Jen and Neji just so happens to stop them because the evil guy killed their family.
Story:
It goes back and forth between the high schooler's evil plots and Jen and Neji goofing off until they meet each other. I could write a script or something if you want.

Response to I need writers For this project. 2013-01-14 01:11:55

You've got a voice actor (for the male cast), and I could try my hand at writing an episode.

Response to I need writers For this project. 2013-01-14 13:19:29

Here is a working version of the link

anyway, I'll look into it.

Will post later for more informative comment

Response to I need writers For this project. 2013-01-15 02:57:24

I'd be happy to write and at least try my hand at voice acting.

At 5/11/59 09:17 PM, Wolverine said:

| No no-neck redneck dumps on my wife and gets away with it!

BBS Signature

Response to I need writers For this project. 2013-01-17 20:40:38

If you have room for this, then I'd like to give writing, drawong and voice acting a shot. If you're still in need of these positions to be filled.

Response to I need writers For this project. 2013-01-26 22:41:54

At 1/14/13 02:13 PM, Cuperos wrote:

:Really not helping your case when requesting for a writer when you can't provide all the basic things a third party writer needs to do his job.

Agreed.

Response to I need writers For this project. 2013-02-02 08:27:35

Hello there! I'm the Regular man, if you still have room. I'd like to give the writing, editing and drawing a shot.

Response to I need writers For this project. 2013-02-16 01:30:46

If you ever have room again please till me or if you still do.

good luck.

Response to I need writers For this project. 2013-02-17 23:02:06

I'd love to help write, if the positions still open! I've written some popular stuff, so if you want to see what I've written, feel free to ask.

Response to I need writers For this project. 2014-02-13 22:13:01

At 2/17/13 11:02 PM, Noklevername wrote: I'd love to help write, if the positions still open! I've written some popular stuff, so if you want to see what I've written, feel free to ask.

Okay what's some stuff you've written

Response to I need writers For this project. 2014-02-17 21:56:26

I'd like to give the writer thing a shot, it is true you didn't give many details, but that can help a writer add his own "touch" to the story, adding details for example, I don't know if I canbe of help, I'll send you some pages I wrote not so long ago via PM so you decide.
The idea is good, it can grow with the work of a team to become something great.

BBS Signature