00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kazukino55 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Lewis Puddle:

708 Views | 12 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Lewis Puddle: 2013-01-03 02:39:48

Hey, my laptop broke. Having not written in awhile I wanna do it here. This is going to be a continuation from a story I started in another thread except with a new character name. Lewis Puddle. I guess that's good enough. Whatevs though. So anyway I'm going to continue from where I left off. PS forgive any mistakes or just crappy writing in general this will most likely all be 1st draft stuff.

"What are you talking about side-quests Lewis?" Crystela said softly hiding the frustration in her voice. Lewis Puddle realized that he wasn't in his bed at home like he thought he was. He was back inside of the Naga's cave laying on blankets that were made of a material he wasn't familiar with. He continued to survey his surrounding with his eyes. That's when he realized that he couldn't move his body. A deep sadness overcome him at the thought of being paralyzed for the rest of his life. The crystal nearest to him starting to glow a very somber blue. Crystela noticed this, she was at his side with her hand on his penis stroking it gently. She started to explain,
"Don't worry Lewis Puddle, you won't be paralyzed forever. My palms secrete a healing tonic. You'll be sore for a couple days but you'll move around again."
Lewis Puddle's eyes rolled back into his head at this news. Tears watered up in his eyes.
"Thank you." He said, choking on the two words. He looked at Crystela, her tail was curled and the glow from the crystals behind her head created a halo-like effect around her mousy hair. After 20 minutes of awkward stroking Krullos returned with dinner for the three of them, Crystela shot him a dirty look and Krullos went to make the fire without saying a word. After 10 more minutes Lewis Puddle felt sensation returning to his body. He could move his limbs. Crystella warned him not to try to do to much he promised he wouldn't. Lewis Puddle decided that sitting up would be enough for tonight. He propped himself up on a rock and covered his lower body with the blanket of unknown material. Once everything was calm Krullos brought him what looked like cooked rabbit.
"Here eat. You'll feel better." Krullos stated.
Lewis Puddle accepted it with a nod and took a bite into the flesh. It tasted good. The warm feeling seeped into his body. Lewis Puddle felt awkward, he had realized through the time while Crystela was healing him that he was paralyzed because Krullos threw the dagger at him when he was leaving. While Crystela was healing him she explained how she made Krullos bring him back inside and leave the cave while she healed him. She was tired of her brother senselessly killing.
"So kid." Krullos started, "Why did you have the dagger anyway? How did a kid like you come into possession of something like that?"
Crystela's ears perked up, she was interested in this as well.
Lewis Puddle groaned, after his 30 minute handjob that saved his life he wasn't thinking about the day at all. The crystal closest to Lewis Puddle started to glow blue again. He was sad thinking about how he was going to get back home. Thinking about Fur Giness. She was dead now.
Lewis Puddle thought about it, he decided he wasn't going to tell the Naga's everything.
"Well in the world where I come from," Lewis Puddle said making a grand gesture above his head waving his rabbit meat in his one hand, "We have these things called buildings. They're like man-made caves. And on top on these building are roofs. I was up there enjoying the morning sky when a homeless guy attacked me. He pulled out a dagger and luckily I was able to get it from him. But as soon as I touched it I was transported here. To your world. Where is your world? Where am I?"
Neither Krullos or Crystela answered. They stared at him. The crystals around them glows dimmed the lowest they have since Lewis Puddle walked in.

Response to Lewis Puddle: 2013-01-03 17:59:26

Lewis Puddle took this moment of silence to take another bite of his rabbit meat.
"We know what buildings are. Insult like that again and Crystela won't be able to heal you next time." Krullos said, the crystals glow reflecting in his eyes. Krullos swallowed his rabbit whole. "The point is that you are now in our world with an old magic we have banished at the end of the war. You bring this dagger. The last known owner was Dirt Faultfinder. Dirt Faultfinder was allied with the 6-legged Badgers before we sent Claytozen to destroy him. Claytozen reported back to us that the badgers and and Dirt Faultfinder have been destroyed. But the dagger escaped with Dirt Faultfinder's son, Teh Faultfinder. That must be who attacked you on the roof. The question is why would Teh Faultfinder attack you on the roof."
Crystela ate her rabbit meat before she chimed in.
"He was probably attacking Lewis Puddle to test his strength so he could join his ranks before he returned to attack again."
Lewis Puddle and Krullos nodded in silent agreement.
"Well I think it's time for me to get back to my world." Lewis Puddle yawned. "It's ironic, I never thought I would want to be getting back home."
"I can't let you do that Lewis Puddle." Krullos said, "Crystela didn't revive you for no reason you know."
Lewis Puddle's eyes moved to Crystela who was looking away at a far off wall of the cave.
"What do you mean?" Lewis Puddle asked.
"Just shut up." Krullos said, containing a yell. "We're going to brainwash you."
"Why?" Lewis Puddle yelled, his eyes looking for an escape from the cave. The crystals around them were glowing all different colors.
"Crystela, go bring Claytozen here." Krullos demanded.
Without a word Crystela disappeared into the cave and returned with a old android in her arms. Crystela carried him with the care of an old friend and placed in next to Krullos. The glow from the crystals reflected off of Claytozens metal.

Response to Lewis Puddle: 2013-01-03 21:24:13

The crickets and hum of the crystals filled the air in the cave. Lewis Puddle was in a loop of looking at Krullos then Claytozen then Crystela trying to understand what was going on.
"I don't want to be brainwashed." Lewis Puddle stuttered out of trembling lips.
Krullos slid the tip of his tail to scratch his head while he looked down at the ground, "Crystela, leave us please."
Crystela slithered deeper into the cave in the same direction she brought Claytozen out from. Once Crystela was out of sight Krullos began to speak slowly, "Listen Lewis Puddle, I don't think anybody wants to be brainwashed. But you see our friend Claytozen here, well he is under a spell that has left him brainwashed and we need a substitute body to take his place." Krullos unravelled his tail, bringing himself 10-feet higher into the air, "And you Lewis Puddle. Are that substitute body."
"Nooooooooooooooooo!" Screeched and echo through the cave sending various flying-creatures that lived in the cave to fly out into the night sky. Lewis Puddle fell back to the cave floor looking around to see what yelled "No" like that in such a awful voice. In a flash a metal-fist came across Lewis Puddles cheek harder than he's been hit all day sending him back to the cave floor. Claytozen had come to life and hit Lewis Puddle. He only used 0.01% of his strength because if he used anymore he would probably end up paralyzing Lewis Puddle. Lewis Puddle was on the floor again gasping for air. Krullos & Crystela who was now back at his side burst into a fit of laughter. Claytozen joined in the laughter and started to breakdance in celebration of hitting Lewis Puddle.
"Piece of shit. Watch how you talk about peoples mothers." Claytozen said while he danced, his voice had an underlying tinged of robot but other than that he seemed completely human. His entire body was made of a clay colored metal and he was covered with what seemed like robes giving him a human-like appearance.
Lewis Puddle tried to understand what was going on. "Wait, I thought you were under a spell? Krullos what's going on? Crystela?"
"We're fucking with you asshole." Claytozen said now behind Lewis Puddle. Lewis Puddle didn't even notice Claytozen was now behind him. Claytozen placed his hands on his shoulders, "Ease your mind. We're not here to hurt you. Just brainwash you." Claytozen whispered sinisterly.
Lewis Puddle arms spasmed up as he tried to escape the droids grasp. Claytozen let him go with another laugh and walked over to On The Edge which was by where Crystela was sitting while she healed Lewis.
"Now this." Claytozen whispered, "Brings back some memories."

Response to Lewis Puddle: 2013-01-03 23:03:07

"We have to get rid of her memories." Teh Faultfinder barked at his 6-legged badger Grubworm. "That kid was better than I thought and I let my guard down. We have to get On the Edge back!"
Teh Faultfinder was still in his old trenchcoat and fingerless gloves, staring at a painted window on the side of the Plastic Factory. Grubworm was his only follower from the old world, the 6-legged badger belonged to the species that sided with his father. Teh Faultfinder and Grubworm were pushed through a portal that sent them to this world. Grubworm looked like a more vicious 6-legged version of the badgers on Earth.
Grubworm was securing latches around Fur Giness's wrists and ankles on a table inside of the shut down Plastic Factory. Scuffling around the table once he made one more go around to make sure everything was locked. Fur's bird Cawhead was laying on the table next to Fur. Grubworm was following his masters orders, he would erase all of Fur Giness's memories and than fuse her together with Cawhead to give her the power of flight. Teh Faultfinder needed a subordinate with the power of flight to be able to get On the Edge back quickly.
"Is everything ready Grubworm?" Teh Faultfinder asked, impatience dripping his words.
"Almost Lord Faultfinder." Grubworm said bowing, scurrying to the laser in front of the operating tables.
The hum of the laser filled the empty factory and a red light blanketed everything close to Grubworm and the laser.
"Her memory is now gone my Lord." Grubworm said to his master.
"Good, now fuse her with the bird and let my mindless slave come to life." Teh Faultfinder boomed.
"As you wish." Grubworm said, bowing again.
The laser started up again, the sound and smell of burnt flesh filled the factory. After an hour of work Grubworm came back to his masters side.
"It is done my lord. Let me present to your new slave." Grubworm said as he pulled Fur Giness to his master.
Fur Giness's eyes were now red with black pupil's, her skirts layered and her stockings the same. Her shirt was torn in multiple places and 2 wings now sat on her back. Talons laid deadly at the end of each of her fingers. She swayed mindlessly side to side awaiting her master's orders.
"This is disgusting Grubworm, you truely are twisted. Her new name shall be Reptar." Teh Faultfinder paused, "We set off of the old world tomorrow Grubworm. Get a portal ready."
"Yes lord Faultfinder." Grubworm responded, bowing low.

Response to Lewis Puddle: 2013-01-04 17:05:32

The moon travelled over the Plastic factory and stared through the blue abyss as the sun now dominated the sky. Grubworm was scurrying around the dust covered floor getting the final preparations ready for the portal they would use to return to their world. He walked by Reptar on his way to the to check some calibrations and patted her butt. Reptar now had a collar around her neck and a chain that tied her to the desk. She had tried to fly away during the night. Grubworm squelled and continued his way to the control board, pressing buttons and pulling levers.
Teh Faultfinder walked in the room wearing a purple suit, a black trenchcoat over it bearing the insignia of the Black Moth Rainbow. A platnium pendant of a 6-legged badger with 2 horrifyinig moth wings behind it. He was holding his sword which was disguised as a cane. A platnium chain donned his neck and platnium rings blinged even in the dark light of the factory.
"It's time Grubworm. Reptar." Teh said as he tapped his cane on the floor walking over to the portal control board.
Reptar shrilled. Grubworm rubbed his hands together, huffing in anticipation.
"Back to New Land Flow!" Teh pulled the final lever on the control board and opened the portal to New Land Flow. The portal opened and a song filled the empty Plastic factory. The portal spun a color of black and purple. Teh Faultfinder stepped from behind the control board with a sinister smile, he motioned for Grubworm to grab their pack of supplies. Reptar shrilled again, flapping her wings in disagreement to this new portal that just opened. Teh grabbed her chain and untied her from the desk, holding her chain in his hand. Pulling her towards the portal he barked to Grubworm,
"It's our time now!"
Teh stepped through the portal with Reptar in tow and Grubworm. They turned into spin art as their bodies melted with the portal bringing them to New Land Flow.

Response to Lewis Puddle: 2013-01-04 19:34:08

"We're on earth." Crystela said as Lewis Puddle filled buckets with water from a waterfall near the cave, "What is your planet called."
"It's called earth too." Lewis Puddle answered, "Weird."
Crystela laughed and Lewis joined in. "Well," she chimed in, "We're in New Land Flow. That's the part of earth we're on."
"New Land Flow." Lewis repeated as he lifted a now full bucket of water out of the lake. "Nice sounding place."
"It really is Lewis Puddle." Crystela paused as she dove into the water her snake-tail following her into the cool water, "It's beautiful here."
Lewis Puddle now had 5 full buckets of water at his feet.
"That's all the buckets we have Crystela." Lewis called out.
"That's fine." Crystela answered back. "Come join me in the water."
Lewis Puddle took his shirt and sweatpants off and jumped into the water. Crystela was playing underneath the waterfall now the water splashing around her body. Her smile was beautiful even with the fangs. After 10 minutes of Lewis and Crystela playing in the water Claytozen came to see what was taking them so long to come back with the water. He reached the shore of the lake and saw the buckets of water. Then he looked out to the lake and saw them playing under the waterfall.
"Hey!" He called out, "I'm going to take the buckets of water back to Krullos! We're making soup for lunch!"
"Okay!" Crystela yelled back, "We'll be back in 5 minutes!"
"Okay!" Claytozen yelled back easily picking up the buckets of water. He ignited his rocket streams to hover mode so he wouldn't spill any and went on his way back to the cave.

Response to Lewis Puddle: 2013-01-05 17:25:06

"They're swimming in the lake with the waterfall Krullos." Claytozen said nonchalantly as he hovered into the clearing by the cave where Krullos was making the fire for lunch. Claytozen switched from hover mode to walking mode next to Krullos and places the 5 buckets of water next to him.
"I'll go get the pot. We'll enjoy our human soup today." Claytozen said to Krullos.
"Okay." Krullos hissed distracted, "I just don't get why Crystela is playing with her food."
Krullos hissed again, splintering a whole tree trunk between his tail.
"She's probably just enjoyinig the pet." Claytozen answered not really interested.
"Yeah." Krullos took another tree into his tail and snapped it as easily as a pencil, "Whatever."
Near the mouth of the cave where Claytozen had put it down On the Edge glowed a black light, the air around it seered like a blacktop road in the hot sun.
Lewis Puddle and Crystela were now out of the lake and drying off on the shore.
"Ow!" Lewis Puddle yelled grabbing his head with both of his hands, the pain drove him to his knees.
A dark voice he's never heard before boomed through his mind, "Lewis Puddle, listen. You are in danger."
Lewis Puddle's eyes rolled into the back of his head with pain, he shrilled.
Then a grainy movie rolled in Lewis Puddle's mind like a memory except he never had this memory. It showed Krullos and Claytozen in a clearing by the cave. Krullos was breaking trees to make a fire for their lunch talking to Claytozen. Claytozen was listening to him with the buckets of water Lewis had filled at his feet. Then Claytozen began to speak.
"I'll go get the pot. We'll enjoy our human soup today." Panic filled Lewis Puddle's mind, and then confusion that robots like Claytozen even eat. Lewis then heard Krullos hiss in response.
"Okay." Krullos was looking at Claytozen now. "I just don't get why Crystela is playing with her food."
Krullos is such a fucking bitch Lewis thought to himself. Then Lewis heard Krullos hiss again and saw him splinter a whole tree trunk between his tail. Claytozen was speaking again now.
"She's probably just enjoyinig the pet." Lewis Puddle could tell Claytozen didn't care either way. Then Krullos answered . "Yeah." Lewis watched as Krullos took another tree into his tail and snapped it as easily as a pencil, "Whatever."
That was the end of the video clip. Then the voice boomed again, "I am Lee Jordan, I am the racist spirit that resides within On the Edge."
Lewis Puddle's face was screwed with pain as he writhed on the shore.
"We don't have much time. When you and Crystela come to the clearing find an excuse to come into the cave and get me. I'll take care of the rest."
Lewis Puddle was now looking up at Crystela's face. Lewis understood what had to be done.
"I'm fine." He assured Crystela as he got up brushing his clothes off, "Let's get back to the cave. I have something in my jacket pocket that I want to show you."
Crystela smiled and grabbed Lewis's arm throwing him on her back. "This will be quicker she said."
Crystela and Lewis slithered through the jungle back to their cave.

Response to Lewis Puddle: 2013-01-05 22:22:53

"Hey just stay right here!" Lewis Puddle barked running towards the cave to On the Edge, "I'll be right back!"
Crystela laughed and nodded her head while Krullos and Claytozen watched Lewis running toward the cave wondering what was going on.
"Crystela what's going on?" Claytozen asked with paranoia in his tone.
"He just wants to show me something." Crystela answered back.
Lewis Puddle found On the Edge in a blanket of the unknown material and picked it up. The dagger transfixed itself spiritual body and fused with Lewis's soul, "Okay." The dagger spoke to him, "Just relax and let me control your body."
"Okay." Lewis Puddle said. He felt the daggers energy surging through his body. Him and the dagger were now one. Lewis pocketed in dagger and walked out into the clearing where Claytozen and the Nagas were.
"Where's that thing you wanted to show me Lewis?" Crystela asked.
"Wait Crystela. He's fused with On the Edge!" Claytozen yelled. Claytozen charged at Lewis, jumping and turning his body to kick him in the head. While Claytozen was too fast for Lewis to even see before, now he could see Claytozen's every movement. Without any strain Lewis Puddle ducked under Claytozens kick and he continued under the airborn android spinning 360 degrees. Claytozen lost composure at being dodged.
"Good Lewis Puddle," the dagger spoke to Lewis, "You are more powerful than my last owner."
Krullos was on the attack now, he was in full S-shape strike mode ready to lunge at Lewis. Crystela was hesitating watching everything that was going on. Lewis saw her out the corner of his eye and pointed an open palm to the ground and summoned a monster of On the Edge. It was a large monsterious version of a Saint Bernard, with the same lint colored fur that the demon the crystal summoned was. It rose out of the ground with slobber drooling from its mouth and let out a huge bark that echoed throughout the jungle revealing its fangs. Krullos sprang from his S-shape with deathly speed. The new monster dropped a huge paw on the jungles floor and howled as it summoned a stone sheep that rammed into Krullos from below sending him to the lowest branches of the trees. It summoned another stone sheep that rammed into Claytozen sending him into the outside wall of the cave.
"Let's go." the dagger told Lewis, "It's time for our getaway."
"Tell the monster not to hurt Crystela!" Lewis yelled in his mind to the dagger.
"Let's go! I'll have him unleash a barrage of stone sheep that will distract them long enough for us to get away. We have to bring the android out of commission though."
"Okay!" Lewis answered.
Lewis jumped to a branch on a tree and launched himself to the top of the cave, the dagger giving him superstrength.
He heard the monster howl and a barrage of thuds and crashes that rocked the jungle.
"Claytozen!" echoed Crystela's voice.
With that Lewis jumped again then kept running for an hour straight until the dagger said it was okay to stop. Lewis was on a mountains face where all the rocks looked like stairs.

Response to Lewis Puddle: 2013-01-06 03:10:42

At 1/5/13 10:22 PM, Elctr01c3 wrote: "Hey just stay right here!" Lewis Puddle barked running towards the cave to On the Edge, "I'll be right back!"
Crystela laughed and nodded her head while Krullos and Claytozen watched Lewis running toward the cave wondering what was going on.
"Crystela what's going on?" Claytozen asked with paranoia in his tone.
"He just wants to show me something." Crystela answered back.
Lewis Puddle found On the Edge in a blanket of the unknown material and picked it up. The dagger transfixed itself spiritual body and fused with Lewis's soul, "Okay." The dagger spoke to him, "Just relax and let me control your body."
"Okay." Lewis Puddle said. He felt the daggers energy surging through his body. Him and the dagger were now one. Lewis pocketed in dagger and walked out into the clearing where Claytozen and the Nagas were.
"Where's that thing you wanted to show me Lewis?" Crystela asked.
"Wait Crystela. He's fused with On the Edge!" Claytozen yelled. Claytozen charged at Lewis, jumping and turning his body to kick him in the head. While Claytozen was too fast for Lewis to even see before, now he could see Claytozen's every movement. Without any strain Lewis Puddle ducked under Claytozens kick and he continued under the airborn android spinning 360 degrees. Claytozen lost composure at being dodged.
"Good Lewis Puddle," the dagger spoke to Lewis, "You are more powerful than my last owner."
Krullos was on the attack now, he was in full S-shape strike mode ready to lunge at Lewis. Crystela was hesitating watching everything that was going on. Lewis saw her out the corner of his eye and pointed an open palm to the ground and summoned a monster of On the Edge. It was a large monsterious version of a Saint Bernard, with the same lint colored fur that the demon the crystal summoned was. It rose out of the ground with slobber drooling from its mouth and let out a huge bark that echoed throughout the jungle revealing its fangs. Krullos sprang from his S-shape with deathly speed. The new monster dropped a huge paw on the jungles floor and howled as it summoned a stone sheep that rammed into Krullos from below sending him to the lowest branches of the trees. It summoned another stone sheep that rammed into Claytozen sending him into the outside wall of the cave.
"Let's go." the dagger told Lewis, "It's time for our getaway."
"Tell the monster not to hurt Crystela!" Lewis yelled in his mind to the dagger.
"Let's go! I'll have him unleash a barrage of stone sheep that will distract them long enough for us to get away. We have to bring the android out of commission though."
"Okay!" Lewis answered.
Lewis jumped to a branch on a tree and launched himself to the top of the cave, the dagger giving him superstrength.
He heard the monster howl and a barrage of thuds and crashes that rocked the jungle.
"Claytozen!" echoed Crystela's voice.
With that Lewis jumped again then kept running for an hour straight until the dagger said it was okay to stop. Lewis was on a mountains face where all the rocks looked like stairs.

Krullos and Crystela were weaving in and out of the stone sheeps path as best as they could. Crystela was doing a much better job then Krullos who was occasionally getting hit. Claytozen was taking the most damage though. He had lost an arm to the stone sheep and was now trying to deflect the rest from hitting his head and body with the one arm he still had. After deflecting one that was aimed for his head Claytozen's left knee buckled. The Saint Bernard took that moment to finish him off. The demon summoned a stone sheep from behind Claytozen and sent him barrelling forward. The dog run forward and caught Claytozen in his mouth shaking him back and forth like a chew toy until his body broke in two. Claytozen's metal lost all of it's luster as his wires disconnected.
"Claytozen!" Crystela shrieked. The pain hissed from her voice.
Krullos tried attacking but the barrage of stone sheep on him were relentless. Crystela was able to slip through by dodging and weaving the ones that were sent her way. She got into striking distance and in a split-second the battle was over. Krullos looked through his now black and blue swollen eyes and saw the Saint Bernard itself now ripped in two, slowly dissolving into nothing. Without saying a word Krullos and Crystela slithered over to Claytozen bringing all of his pieces together.
"We can fix him." Crystela said to Krullos. She looked at her brother, he was covered in bruises and cuts. "But let me bandage you and make you a serum you can drink to heal yourself. Because I'm not touching your penis."

Response to Lewis Puddle: 2013-01-06 18:35:08

"Lee Jordan," Lewis Puddle asked the dagger sitting on one of the stairs, "Why are you racist dagger why?"
"Have you ever tried being a dagger and not being racist?" the dagger rhetorically asked, "It's horrible. You're just a monster killing everybody then."
"Oh." Lewis Puddle responded.
"Yup yup, damn white people. I can't stand them." Lee Jordan said.
"Oh." Lewis Puddle said again, "Can't lie. That one surprised me."
Lewis Puddle rubbed the mountain he was sitting on, it felt slick under his sweaty palm. He paused for a second before he asked the dagger, "Sorry for asking so many questions dagger but why did you save me from being eaten?"
"Because that group were complete idiots." Lee Jordan started, "You don't know them but I remember all. They were in the lowest ranking calvary of the Black Moth Rainbow when Dirt Faultfinder and I ruled this land. I have no desire to be in the hands on such unfit creatures."
"I'm only a freshman in high school." Lewis Puddle chimed in, "and I don't even live here. I want to get back home."
"Do you have money for the fare?" The dagger asked.
"Huh?" Lewis Puddle asked back trying to understand.
"I can get you back to your earth for a pile of gold about this high." The dagger created a visual line that imposed itself at a level of the mountain to show where on the mountain the dagger wanted his pile of gold to reach. "Or you can do something much easier. Help me find an old friend. He's another spiritual body stuck inside of a tool of war. I think you might have anthromophisized to his animal form by now though. If he's still with his partner that is."
"Um, let's do the gold thing." Lewis Puddle said to the dagger, "I just played Minecraft for the first time before I came to this world. Let's go!"
Lewis Puddle jumped up from his seat on the mountain and started hammering against the stone beneath him with On the Edge.
"We're looking for the guy asshole." Lee Jordan told Lewis Puddle who was still banging the onyx dagger against the mountain face, "Stop smashing me against this mountain."
"My bad." Lewis Puddle said apologetically, "I don't have a pickaxe or shovel anyway. I forget which one is used to mine this stuff. It would have took forever. Maybe I can summon a monster with pickaxe fingers!"
"We're not doing the gold thing!" Lee Jordan yelled, " While you're in this state of mind though. Go kill that pig and make me a sheath."
Lewis Puddle went and killed the pig that was on the mountain, taking the skin and making a sheath for On the Edge.

Response to Lewis Puddle: 2013-01-07 19:06:09

At 1/6/13 06:35 PM, Elctr01c3 wrote: "Lee Jordan," Lewis Puddle asked the dagger sitting on one of the stairs, "Why are you racist dagger why?"
"Have you ever tried being a dagger and not being racist?" the dagger rhetorically asked, "It's horrible. You're just a monster killing everybody then."
"Oh." Lewis Puddle responded.
"Yup yup, damn white people. I can't stand them." Lee Jordan said.
"Oh." Lewis Puddle said again, "Can't lie. That one surprised me."
Lewis Puddle rubbed the mountain he was sitting on, it felt slick under his sweaty palm. He paused for a second before he asked the dagger, "Sorry for asking so many questions dagger but why did you save me from being eaten?"
"Because that group were complete idiots." Lee Jordan started, "You don't know them but I remember all. They were in the lowest ranking calvary of the Black Moth Rainbow when Dirt Faultfinder and I ruled this land. I have no desire to be in the hands on such unfit creatures."
"I'm only a freshman in high school." Lewis Puddle chimed in, "and I don't even live here. I want to get back home."
"Do you have money for the fare?" The dagger asked.
"Huh?" Lewis Puddle asked back trying to understand.
"I can get you back to your earth for a pile of gold about this high." The dagger created a visual line that imposed itself at a level of the mountain to show where on the mountain the dagger wanted his pile of gold to reach. "Or you can do something much easier. Help me find an old friend. He's another spiritual body stuck inside of a tool of war. I think you might have anthromophisized to his animal form by now though. If he's still with his partner that is."
"Um, let's do the gold thing." Lewis Puddle said to the dagger, "I just played Minecraft for the first time before I came to this world. Let's go!"
Lewis Puddle jumped up from his seat on the mountain and started hammering against the stone beneath him with On the Edge.
"We're looking for the guy asshole." Lee Jordan told Lewis Puddle who was still banging the onyx dagger against the mountain face, "Stop smashing me against this mountain."
"My bad." Lewis Puddle said apologetically, "I don't have a pickaxe or shovel anyway. I forget which one is used to mine this stuff. It would have took forever. Maybe I can summon a monster with pickaxe fingers!"
"We're not doing the gold thing!" Lee Jordan yelled, " While you're in this state of mind though. Go kill that pig and make me a sheath."
Lewis Puddle went and killed the pig that was on the mountain, taking the skin and making a sheath for On the Edge.

The rest of the day went by without much excitement. Lewis Puddle found the supplies he needed to build a shovel and a pickaxe. He used them to create a small plateau and got ready for the night.
"Lee Jordan." Lewis said within his mind so the dagger could hear him, "Let's mine spend a day mining for gold."
The dagger groaned, "Okay Lewis Puddle." He paused, "You'll only find stone and dirt up here anyway."
Lewis Puddle acknowlegded what was said and drifted off to sleep. He woke up the next morning and mined the entire mountain, when he was done there was nothing but flat land.
"You were right Lee" Lewis started, "There was no gold in this entire thing."
"I told you." Lee replied annoyed.
"Whatever, it only took 1 minute to do." Lewis replied noticing the tone in the daggers bodiless voice. With a huff Lewis flew into the air and threw his shovel and pickaxe to the ground creating a crate the size of Rhode Island.
"A little unnesesary there little monkey." Lee chimed in as Lewis landed at the edge of where the jungle started.
"Fuck you Lee, I wanted some gold." Lewis Puddle said with a laugh understanding the daggers taunting. He looked around appreciating the landscaping that he did. Little emblems of dirt, stone and iron laid around all over the place. "So," Lewis Puddle started, "Which way to this "friend" of yours?"

Response to Lewis Puddle: 2013-01-10 17:41:38

"Ah there he is." Lee chimed as he saw Chiaotzu and a Charzard flying towards him.
"This doesn't look good Lee!" Lewis Puddle yelled getting ready to dodge whatever the Charzard was going to do. The Charzard opened it's wings and pulled back. Lewis Puddle relaxed. Chiaotzu still fyling forward.
The Chiatzu hugged Lewis Puddle and Lee Jordan and blew up sacraficing himself. "OH NO" Charzard thought but Chiaotzu couldn't hear him anymore. He was dead. Charzard shed a tear, "Charzard. Char-zard."
"Hey your tears brought me back to life Charzard." Chiaotzu said rubbing his head.
"Charzard" Charzard said.

Response to Lewis Puddle: 2013-02-27 00:00:59