00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

can i change my name if so how

646 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

can i change my name if so how 2012-12-26 21:31:52

a while ago i created this account thinkinng to only use it to play games now i want to do other stuff to but i dont like the name i have which i created in two seconds can someone tell me how to, if i even can, change my username

Response to can i change my name if so how 2012-12-26 22:07:20

You'd be best off sending a message to Tom Fulp or his brother, Wade Fulp . If you can give them a good reason to chance your name, they should be able to do it no problem. They don't bite!

Response to can i change my name if so how 2012-12-27 06:12:39

Since you are a new user I suggest you to create a new account, the Newgrounds Staff usually change the username only to people who contribute to the site.

[PLAY "MOON" A SPACE HORROR GAME][FOLLOW ME][MY GAMES][MY ART]

[I'm flying into space...][Sig by triplenoob]

BBS Signature

Response to can i change my name if so how 2012-12-27 06:25:45

At 12/27/12 06:12 AM, EventHorizon wrote: Since you are a new user I suggest you to create a new account, the Newgrounds Staff usually change the username only to people who contribute to the site.

Is that really true?

Do Not Press -"No Seriously"-

Support NG -"If only I can.."-

Response to can i change my name if so how 2012-12-27 06:42:52

At 12/27/12 06:25 AM, iGranadoz wrote:
At 12/27/12 06:12 AM, EventHorizon wrote: Since you are a new user I suggest you to create a new account, the Newgrounds Staff usually change the username only to people who contribute to the site.
Is that really true?

Yes, change the user name is something that is usually given to people who contribute to the site as putting games, audio etc...
I do not think that a new user is allowed to change its name, however you can always send a PM to an admin and try.

[PLAY "MOON" A SPACE HORROR GAME][FOLLOW ME][MY GAMES][MY ART]

[I'm flying into space...][Sig by triplenoob]

BBS Signature

Response to can i change my name if so how 2012-12-27 06:54:17

At 12/27/12 06:42 AM, EventHorizon wrote:
At 12/27/12 06:25 AM, iGranadoz wrote:
Is that really true?
Yes, change the user name is something that is usually given to people who contribute to the site as putting games, audio etc...
I do not think that a new user is allowed to change its name, however you can always send a PM to an admin and try.

Oh ok, I thought that u meant that leveling up on newgrounds and posting in the forums and stuff like that would allow a username to be change.

Do Not Press -"No Seriously"-

Support NG -"If only I can.."-

Response to can i change my name if so how 2012-12-27 10:34:57

At 12/27/12 06:54 AM, iGranadoz wrote:
At 12/27/12 06:42 AM, EventHorizon wrote: Yes, change the user name is something that is usually given to people who contribute to the site as putting games, audio etc...
Oh ok, I thought that u meant that leveling up on newgrounds and posting in the forums and stuff like that would allow a username to be change.

I also would have to agree because I don't which is true, ultimately Contributors will have a higher priority than casual users henceward it perhaps will be changed but the name changee would need to wait.

I have an alternate account thats never submitted anything but some flash reviews that under went a name change.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to can i change my name if so how 2012-12-27 11:15:23

I'd like to change my username too. I tried to create another account but it won't let me, it says my e-mail is already in use.

Response to can i change my name if so how 2012-12-27 19:13:31

At 12/27/12 10:34 AM, iscrulz wrote:
I have an alternate account thats never submitted anything but some flash reviews that under went a name change.

Wow, I I sent a PM this morning and when I got home at night I couldn't log on to my (old) account.
Wade had already changed my username!

Should I send another PM saying I am thankful?