00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheDoujinanimator just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ngass - Present Unwrapping! 2013

3,969 Views | 32 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ngass - Present Unwrapping! 2013 2012-12-27 20:25:51

I wanted to apologize to you Zuckyshow, my song came a bit late and not sounding awesome like hell for the extra days so i have no excuse :S
Anyway here it is buddy with a lot of vocal and production flaws but with a lot of dedication and love!
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/5c5e31a1e5ab731c4f6302af add36e23

No mather how good you are sometime, somewhere, somehow...

Someone will blow your mind and make feel a beginner again..

BBS Signature

Response to Ngass - Present Unwrapping! 2013 2012-12-29 07:10:15

A bit late, but meh.

At 12/25/12 09:29 PM, SourJovis wrote: The songs I made fade in comparison.

Hear the semi-king of modesty! I named three genres to pick one from, but no. The guy squeezes two of them to the same song. Had you yet stuffed that jazz in, I'd have tipped my hat off to you thrice. :p Thanks, Santa's sour little elf.

As for JoHobo2... Better luck next year. :p Hopefully you weren't disappointed by the way I took the "assignment".

Response to Ngass - Present Unwrapping! 2013 2012-12-29 09:29:15

At 12/29/12 07:10 AM, Jernemies wrote: I named three genres to pick one from, but no. The guy squeezes two of them to the same song. Had you yet stuffed that jazz in, I'd have tipped my hat off to you thrice. :p Thanks, Santa's sour little elf.

If I could've put in jazz I would've but I couldn't make it work. So many good songs for this makes you feel a little insecure. Glad you like it. That's what matters. It's not a competition after all. Santa's sour little elf says "You're welcome".

As for JoHobo2... Better luck next year. :p Hopefully you weren't disappointed by the way I took the "assignment".

I think JoHobo2 can be happy with the song you made. I know I'm happy with the song you made him. And with the song I got from Sequenced. And with all the other songs as well.

Secret Santa 2013 was a success for me.

BBS Signature