00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UmanaJose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Can't upload art

1,174 Views | 5 Replies

Can't upload art 2012-11-28 23:42:34

:/ for some reason it gives me an error page when I attempt to upload this drawing I have? Anybody else getting this?

filler text

Response to Can't upload art 2012-11-28 23:50:06

At 11/28/12 11:42 PM, GrizzlyOne wrote:
/ for some reason it gives me an error page when I attempt to upload this drawing I have? Anybody else getting this?

Seems to happen from time to time. Could be a browser issue. If you have another one (firefox, chrome, etc), give that a try. Also check the size of your image... and watch for weird characters in the name (stick with the standard letters and numbers).

Let us know if you get it working and what you did ...to help the next person.

Response to Can't upload art 2012-12-21 13:57:56

I have the exact same problem. It's making me crazy, I've been trying to upload stuff for more than a month now. Have you found a solution yet?

Response to Can't upload art 2012-12-22 07:06:03

Arrrgh, i've been having the same problem for about a month and a half and I've tried everything! (diff. browsers, different titles, different sizes etc.) Pliz help! Its driving me crazy!

Shaidohasspoken

BBS Signature

Response to Can't upload art 2012-12-22 13:37:13

I am going to quote my post in another recent thread and hope it helps:

At 12/21/12 02:52 PM, Luwano wrote: Unfortunately, this is a common issue lately. I assume you made sure that your art doesn't exceed the filesize or dimensions limit.

Some users were able to get around the error when they either resaved the image under a different name or a different location / directory.

For example, one user got the error when trying to upload a file from the desktop and its subfolders, but managed to upload from the "pictures" directory.

I know it sounds weird, but it's worth a try.

Please let us know if this resolved your issue or if you managed to solve it otherwise. Your answer might help other users that come across the same problem.

BBS Signature

Response to Can't upload art 2012-12-23 19:51:23

At 12/22/12 07:06 AM, Alsnowman wrote: Arrrgh, i've been having the same problem for about a month and a half and I've tried everything! (diff. browsers, different titles, different sizes etc.) Pliz help! Its driving me crazy!

...which is how old this thread is. Pretty sure the new problems are a result of them trying to fix the old problems! lol ...so, for the sake of organization and to avoid confusion, let's keep it all in this thread. Sorry for the hassle and thanks for your patience.