00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for digital artist

873 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for digital artist 2012-11-26 18:04:38

Ok, so iv had great success from my track poundcake and as promised there will be more music soon, however I'm in need of a digital artist. One of which can provide me with high quality images such as display pictures, youtube backgrounds and album artwork. If you think you have what it takes, all i need is a link your portfolio and I will message you about the situation and you may have the chance to hop aboard the poundcake tea to represent Jay T. Full credit will be given and exposure posted on all my channels.

The "winner" will be given exclusive early access to upcoming tracks, all of my work free of charge and an item from the Jay T store when i start it, so if you know soneone, or think you can do it, drop a link or pm me and ill get back to you as soon as I can

Thanks for reading, and remember, sharing is caring!

Response to Looking for digital artist 2012-11-26 18:37:10

At 11/26/12 06:04 PM, JayTMusicUK wrote: Ok, so iv had great success from my track poundcake and as promised there will be more music soon, however I'm in need of a digital artist. One of which can provide me with high quality images such as display pictures, youtube backgrounds and album artwork. If you think you have what it takes, all i need is a link your portfolio and I will message you about the situation and you may have the chance to hop aboard the poundcake tea to represent Jay T. Full credit will be given and exposure posted on all my channels.

The "winner" will be given exclusive early access to upcoming tracks, all of my work free of charge and an item from the Jay T store when i start it, so if you know soneone, or think you can do it, drop a link or pm me and ill get back to you as soon as I can

Thanks for reading, and remember, sharing is caring!

Just so we are clear here, you are not offering any money for work, just exposure on your media websites of choice decorated with the art you want, music that is already free and some loot from a store that doesn't have anything yet yes?

I'll make you a counter offer, how about you make music for me and Ill make art for you, in this hypothetical situation, fair enough?

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for digital artist 2012-11-26 18:44:22

Lol. I don't just use Newgrounds. I distribute my comical and video game audio here. For example ny latest ep is available on itunes and I have lots planned for releases next year that will be free, i cannot pay anyone VIA money atm as I'm to young for paypal, come next october yes, there will most likely be payments involved, but until then i have made the best offer I can. I hope you understand.

Response to Looking for digital artist 2012-11-26 19:53:53

Aw wow, was that you who made that poundcake remix? Props to you

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for digital artist 2012-11-27 02:10:30

Poundcake? Hell Yes, count me in! I'll PM. You can check my art here or DA, but I think I'm def your girl.

re

Response to Looking for digital artist 2012-11-27 10:41:42

Very cool!

I don't think I have what it takes...

I'm tempted to try.

BBS Signature