00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Heln966 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Cure for cancer conspiracy?

2,211 Views | 22 Replies

Cure for cancer conspiracy? 2012-09-07 20:26:23

So supposedly here is the story:

So there was this doctor (name unknown) who was telling his patients there was a cure for cancer. It involved boiling hte bone marrow of cows. And apparantly the hospital told this doctor to stop telling his patients this, when he did not stop, reports of secret service visiting his house were made. Apparantly after that night no one heard from him again.

True, false, is this solution worth looking into?

INB4 I'm never seen again

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Cure for cancer conspiracy? 2012-09-07 20:29:47

At 9/7/12 08:28 PM, Sekhem wrote: name unknown

I'm kind of a third person retelling the story someone told me.

BBS Signature

Response to Cure for cancer conspiracy? 2012-09-07 20:41:01

so this one time there was this good guy and he was a good guy and then the government was evil

( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

BBS Signature

Response to Cure for cancer conspiracy? 2012-09-07 20:44:03

Seems legit.

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.

For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature

Response to Cure for cancer conspiracy? 2012-09-07 20:44:08

There will never be a cure for cancer, like there will never be a cure for the common cold.

Treatments will improve and may make cancer survivable but no cures.

It mutates to often and is different from patient to patient.

To protect the world from devastation.

kidd25 is the best Newgrounder ever.

BBS Signature

Response to Cure for cancer conspiracy? 2012-09-07 21:10:17

At 9/7/12 08:26 PM, Suprememessage wrote: So supposedly here is the story:

So there was this doctor (name unknown) who was telling his patients there was a cure for cancer. It involved boiling hte bone marrow of cows. And apparantly the hospital told this doctor to stop telling his patients this, when he did not stop, reports of secret service visiting his house were made. Apparantly after that night no one heard from him again.

Sounds like a load of shit but yes there is a conspiracy and this is me being serious not satirical. I mean after 50 years of cancer research we still use bug poison... Look into native american population never having cancer before western food. Bad nutrition and lack of antioxidants causes cancer.... Cures for cancer are numerous in the natural world. Look into the FDA reports on the effects of dandelion tea for the regression of cancer cells.

The World's Youngest Grandad has more coolness in one liver spot than you have in your entire liver:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCklUsDZmu-i2iOFEkWu4Jkw

Response to Cure for cancer conspiracy? 2012-09-07 21:12:53

At 9/7/12 09:10 PM, C-G-B wrote:
At 9/7/12 08:26 PM, Suprememessage wrote: So supposedly here is the story:

Sounds like a load of shit but yes there is a conspiracy and this is me being serious not satirical. I mean after 50 years of cancer research we still use bug poison... Look into native american population never having cancer before western food. Bad nutrition and lack of antioxidants causes cancer.... Cures for cancer are numerous in the natural world. Look into the FDA reports on the effects of dandelion tea for the regression of cancer cells.

Sorry for double post but I did mean that after years of research we are still using chemotherapy which is essentially bug poison. It derives from the break off companies of IG FARBEN who later became a Rockerfeller chemical conglomerate and pharmaseudicals corporation. Basically they tried to sell as much bug poison for cures for diseases as possible.

The World's Youngest Grandad has more coolness in one liver spot than you have in your entire liver:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCklUsDZmu-i2iOFEkWu4Jkw

Response to Cure for cancer conspiracy? 2012-09-07 21:18:37

At 9/7/12 09:10 PM, C-G-B wrote: Cures for cancer are numerous in the natural world.

There's also some really cool research about the effect of cannabis on cancer cells.

"If loving Python is crazy then I don't want to be sane." -Diki

Response to Cure for cancer conspiracy? 2012-09-07 21:26:01

You guys may take this as a joke, but this does happens very often.

Like that cure for AIDS that the japanese developed and in stage III of research... and suddenly dissapeared. Ask your doctor friends, they must know of it.

Sakura's theme | Bunnykill 5

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

BBS Signature

Response to Cure for cancer conspiracy? 2012-09-07 21:43:59

At 9/7/12 09:40 PM, SpaceWhale wrote: The thing about it is, there can't be a "cure for cancer", as sad as that might sound. Maybe doctors could come up with a "cure for breast cancer" or a "cure for colon cancer", but cancers happen all over the body and are different from each other, so a blanket treatment isn't possible.

But I'm talking out of my ass here, feel free to correct me

If amputation of the afflicted area is possible without death, do it immediately and replace the area with a chainsaw.

BBS Signature

Response to Cure for cancer conspiracy? 2012-09-07 21:48:32

At 9/7/12 09:18 PM, pirateplatypus wrote: There's also some really cool research about the effect of cannabis on cancer cells.

I just remembered....

www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1308176

Response to Cure for cancer conspiracy? 2012-09-07 21:49:14

Ummm...

Cure for cancer conspiracy?

BBS Signature

Response to Cure for cancer conspiracy? 2012-09-07 22:01:53

It's odd that none of these supposed medical conspiracies seem to have a single reliable source. Saying that all evidence was destroyed is the easiest counterargument. Yet it is also extremely impractical. People are led to believe, as with every conspiracy theory, that it's simple to completely cover up all traces of an incident.

But, you may argue, there were people there who knew about it before it disappeared from history. Why those people completely incapable of recreating the results or at least sending off enough information to get research going again? If there is indeed a simple cure then why haven't they given all of the information they know to a group who is willing to finish the research?

Conspiracy theories are largely nothing but hoaxes meant to prey upon the questioning human mind. I welcome anyone with a credible source on any of these theories to post about it. Nobody in this thread has given any evidence thus far.

Response to Cure for cancer conspiracy? 2012-09-07 23:20:30

At 9/7/12 09:45 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote:
At 9/7/12 09:43 PM, Suprememessage wrote: If amputation of the afflicted area is possible without death, do it immediately and replace the area with a chainsaw.
this does not work with cervical cancer

Of course it does. You just have to like your sex a little on the bloody side.

Response to Cure for cancer conspiracy? 2012-09-07 23:24:34

At 9/7/12 11:23 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote:

having your dick touch a woman's cervix is not a good thing. this is a lesson i have learned through experience

But if your dick is a chainsaw it might be a GREAT experience.

BBS Signature

Response to Cure for cancer conspiracy? 2012-09-07 23:49:48

At 9/7/12 11:26 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote:
At 9/7/12 11:24 PM, Suprememessage wrote:
At 9/7/12 11:23 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote:

having your dick touch a woman's cervix is not a good thing. this is a lesson i have learned through experience
But if your dick is a chainsaw it might be a GREAT experience.
if any of you lurkers or readers from the future or other non-participants have read this far after my first post about cervical cancer then i formally apologize

Why, I think that this is one of the better threads as of late. Nobody is using copy-pasta craptastic stories, nobody is whining about high school problems, and not one Brony as said that MLP cures cancer (yet).

Response to Cure for cancer conspiracy? 2012-09-08 00:27:51

There are plenty of doctors like this, and they all lose their jobs at one point or another. I've heard tons of stories about doctors with a 90% success rate with cancer patients, and they're always found and put out of business for the simple reason that the average cancer patient turns a $300,000 profit to the health care industry before they croak.

As far as other treatments go, there was a saltwater-powered machine that could identify and kill cancer cells, and I've also heard about baking soda being extremely effective when injected directly into a tumor. In addition, many spices and even plain old cocoa powder are excellent for prevention, while petroleum-based food ingredients contribute to cancer.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Cure for cancer conspiracy? 2012-09-08 00:32:02

The cure for cancer is living a healthy lifestyle and not eating garbage.

Response to Cure for cancer conspiracy? 2012-09-08 00:50:24

No hospital mentioned, no state mentioned, no names mentioned, no specific kind of cancer mentioned (cancers are very different). Yeah totally legit.

Response to Cure for cancer conspiracy? 2012-09-08 01:19:52

Unlikely, but if anything like this was proven I wouldn't be surprised.

Government regulated drug agencies are fucked up.

Response to Cure for cancer conspiracy? 2012-09-08 01:37:39

Why cure the the problem when you can just rally the people to throw money at it, and you profit from it?

That's my opinion on cancer fundraisers, BTW.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Cure for cancer conspiracy? 2012-09-08 11:34:52

They could easily cure cancer using the thing they originally created it with. Unless they lost it, then there is in fact a cure.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Cure for cancer conspiracy? 2012-09-08 11:39:29

Yeah, sure.