00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RobotHeadProductions just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Make music for Pencilmation

2,077 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Make music for Pencilmation 2012-05-03 16:52:58

I'm getting ready to make a new episode of Pencilmation and am looking to collaborate with a Newgrounds musician. If you are interested, watch some of my Pencilmation episodes (particularly #1 - #6) and message me with your music. If it sounds like it'll work in the upcoming episode, I'd be happy to use it and give you credit.

Alright, let me hear what you've got!

Response to Make music for Pencilmation 2012-05-03 17:48:55

Could you be a little bit more explicit with what you want? Maybe genre or any idea.

Response to Make music for Pencilmation 2012-05-03 18:48:04

At 5/3/12 05:48 PM, retrobox2 wrote: Could you be a little bit more explicit with what you want? Maybe genre or any idea.

Or even a quick summary of the plot, so that we've an idea what to give or even what to write.

Response to Make music for Pencilmation 2012-05-03 21:15:28

At 5/3/12 05:48 PM, retrobox2 wrote: Could you be a little bit more explicit with what you want? Maybe genre or any idea.

Listen to the music from Pencilmation episodes one through five and use them as a guiding point. Do you have anything similar or think you could do something of a similar vibe?

Response to Make music for Pencilmation 2012-05-05 08:48:20

Well I can do the job it looks like some fun cartoon. What you want is music for one episode or for more than one? Right now I am free but I am speaking to a small studio to make music so in case that they pick me I could do the music but slower. In the meantime I can work with you and I can do the job really fast.

Response to Make music for Pencilmation 2012-05-07 21:21:41

Well I already sent you an PM with the song hope you like it