00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Duspay98 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My Experience with Adderall

6,742 Views | 80 Replies

Response to My Experience with Adderall 2012-04-30 17:31:38

At 4/30/12 05:17 PM, Longhorn97 wrote:
At 4/30/12 02:45 AM, Jeffyx wrote: Your making me want to do a trip report on my Morning Glory seed trip last summer, but now that I think of that, it was probobly one of the worst times of my life lol.
Details, mang.

I've been wanting to try a hallucinogen.

LSA is pretty weak. I'd suggest buying San Pedro cactus cuttings online and extracting the mescaline. It's a very simple process that requires minimal materials, and there's a detailed guide on erowid. If you just want to take any hallucinogen, rather than a psychedelic, look into DXM and DPH. A word of warning: DPH is uncomfortable, and not too infrequently, terrifying. Delirients are not for the faint of heart, so I wouldn't suggest diving in head first without understanding exactly what you're getting yourself into.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to My Experience with Adderall 2012-04-30 17:37:54

Thanks for the very informative response! ^

I think I would want to try LSA since it is weak so I won't be too overwhelmed, but I have been wanting to try LSD and Mescaline as well.

Mescaline seems the easiest thing for me to get, I just have to find out where to buy a San Pedro cactus lol

Response to My Experience with Adderall 2012-04-30 17:42:21

At 4/30/12 05:37 PM, Longhorn97 wrote: Thanks for the very informative response! ^

I think I would want to try LSA since it is weak so I won't be too overwhelmed, but I have been wanting to try LSD and Mescaline as well.

Mescaline seems the easiest thing for me to get, I just have to find out where to buy a San Pedro cactus lol

You wouldn't be overwhelmed by a relatively low dose of most hallucinogens. I'd say you'd have a blast with psilocybin mushrooms if you could find any. As for San Pedro cuttings, it takes less than 5 minutes of googling to find a source.

BBS Signature

Response to My Experience with Adderall 2012-04-30 17:44:35

Do you have any personal experience with hallucinogens?

Also, to achieve the intoxicating/hallucinative effects of DXM, do I just keep drinking cough syrup/swallowing cough suppressent pills, or is there a special way to do it?

Response to My Experience with Adderall 2012-04-30 17:49:07

Also, I read that you shouldn't do it if you're taking MAOI's, which I'm thinking are antidepressants. I read the same thing about Adderall, but I didn't notice any really bad side effects.

I'm on Zoloft, would you happen to know if that's an MAOI?

Response to My Experience with Adderall 2012-04-30 17:59:35

just try acid so you can realize how trivial your entire experience has been

Response to My Experience with Adderall 2012-04-30 18:13:47

yea man you dont know shit bout drgs 20mgs!? thT SHITZ fo puzziez i can take a whole 100mg wile on coke and weed an meth and dope and shit cum back wen yu can take as much as me bro

p.s. fuck pusi bichez liek u dayum

Response to My Experience with Adderall 2012-04-30 18:24:34

At 4/30/12 05:44 PM, Longhorn97 wrote: Do you have any personal experience with hallucinogens?

Also, to achieve the intoxicating/hallucinative effects of DXM, do I just keep drinking cough syrup/swallowing cough suppressent pills, or is there a special way to do it?

There are 4 plateaus, with hallucinations generally occurring on 3rd and 4th. Find out where you want to be, and adjust your dose accordingly. This calculator will give you an idea of how much you need to take. I HIGHLY suggest smoking weed if you have access to it, because not only does it almost eliminate the nausea, but it makes the trip stronger. If you can't get weed, take 50 - 100mg DPH (benadryl) 15 minutes before dosing, because the nausea from chugging a shit load of syrup/pounding gels causes some pretty bad nausea, and it'd be a shame to not trip because you puked up all of your drugs. Note that DPH does potentiate DXM, and that you could experience some DPH hallucinations even from a low dose when combined with DXM. If you'd like to get DPH hallucinations without a lot of the shittiness a DPH trip usually brings, take 300mg/300mg DXM/DPH (the recommended starting point for a combo dose). Forgot one thing. Even if you have weed, still take 50mg DPH, because many people experience intense itching, which is curable with DPH.

BBS Signature

Response to My Experience with Adderall 2012-04-30 18:24:57

robotussin is so fucking lame and artificial compared to an incredibly deep acid trip. i tried 150-200ug for my first time yesterday and i was out of commission for 15 hours. it felt much more like 3 to 4 to be honest. i dropped it at 2 in the afternoon and fell asleep at around 5 the following morning. i had to take the day off of school to compose myself and make sense of my experience (also i was fucking tired).

opiates and stimulants and all that shit are as superficial as anything else people go through on a daily basis. by taking them you aren't having a worthwhile experience, you're just sheltering yourself from the real endgame by putting up these chemical barriers between you and the physical world. and while it's a fun chemical barrier, it is a complete waste of time. i have had an adderall prescription for about three years and i have been prescribed opioid painkillers multiple times. when you take psychedelics it's different. you aren't putting up barriers, you're removing the barriers that have been there your entire life. psychedelics detach you from reality and erode your ego from all fronts to the point where the only possible way to make sense of it all is to not give a fuck about your hang ups and internal gripes and anything else in the world. nothing makes you feel more cosmically insignificant than the psychedelic experience. and when you feel like this tiny fragment is when you begin to reevaluate your entire life up to that point.

you will not achieve the psychedelic effect with dxm. dxm is a dissociative far more so than a psychedelic. dxm detaches you from your body. on acid you are still lucid but you begin to realize that reality is a transient thing that you have taken for granted all your life. my acid trip yesterday was one of the most profoundly interesting experiences of my entire life and i do not regret any moment of it.

i recommend you to experiment with every psychedelic substance you can possibly acquire. it really doesn't matter if it's mescaline, acid, mushrooms, etc. just be prepared to realize things about yourself you might not want to and never fight the trip. i didn't have a trip sitter but should have had one.

Response to My Experience with Adderall 2012-04-30 18:27:29

and if all you want to achieve with psychedelics is seeing hallucinations just go fucking smoke pot and watch a movie or something. it's such an incredibly good thing that is wasted on people who are closed off to the idea of self-exploration.

Response to My Experience with Adderall 2012-04-30 18:53:08

Thank you for all the information and that wonderful website! Can't think of your username, but you know who you are.

Sapphire- I really want to try physcadelics. Whether it be LSD or mescaline, I don't really care which. It would probably have to be mescaline since I have no idea where to get LSD around my area, and I really don't want to go dealing with dangerous people (who usually have all the drugs around my area).

I do enjoy exploring myself and the world around me while on drugs, whether it be weed or Adderall, which are the only two drugs I have taken but I'm really looking to expand onto psychadelics (can never spell that word right...) or dissociatives, which I have learned are pretty much the two safest drugs to take aside from cannabis. I would really want to spend the experience with friends, however.

Do you mind explaining the details of your dosage/trip that you had yesterday? I honestly want to know EVERYTHING you're willing to tell me. Please PM me.

Response to My Experience with Adderall 2012-04-30 18:53:31

At 4/30/12 06:13 PM, NeutralObjections wrote: yhurrhuddrrr

Trying too hard.

Next time, try to be a little more subtle. A good balance between idiocy and intelligence makes for a good troll post.

Response to My Experience with Adderall 2012-04-30 18:56:30

At 4/30/12 06:53 PM, Longhorn97 wrote: Do you mind explaining the details of your dosage/trip that you had yesterday? I honestly want to know EVERYTHING you're willing to tell me. Please PM me.

i gotta do some shit right now but i left the pm window open to remind me

Response to My Experience with Adderall 2012-04-30 19:06:01

Agreed with Rallard, you were way to obvious.

Looking forward to it Sapphire!

Response to My Experience with Adderall 2012-04-30 19:24:26

Shit's about to get real.

1: By mycelium kit online from Florida. Florida has more mushrooms than Smurf Village; therefore, mushrooms (last time I checked) are still legal there. They can ship you spores which contain no psilocybin.

2: Grow kit, using proper sterile technique

3: Dry contents taking care to preserve spore dust for future use.

4: Eat delicious lab shrooms

5: ????

I know people who've done this. I don't suggest doing it more than once, and then saving some spores and with fresh substrate.

Remember, it's all technically legal because the spores contain no psilocybin. It's only when there's psilocybin that you're breaking the law!

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to My Experience with Adderall 2012-04-30 21:55:31

At 4/30/12 06:53 PM, Rallard wrote:
At 4/30/12 06:13 PM, NeutralObjections wrote: yhurrhuddrrr
Trying too hard.

Next time, try to be a little more subtle. A good balance between idiocy and intelligence makes for a good troll post.

Trolling? Nah. I didn't really expect to get a reaction because it wasn't that creative. Although, "yhurrhuddrrr" is probably similar to what my post sounded like if read aloud.

Response to My Experience with Adderall 2012-04-30 22:38:09

At 4/30/12 10:01 PM, Razz wrote:
At 4/29/12 01:43 AM, Longhorn97 wrote: I am 15 and around 200 pounds.
Did adderall help you lose weight?

Very clever. No it did not :)

Response to My Experience with Adderall 2012-04-30 23:03:40

So you're 14-15 years old, and are doing adderall, also you use Tor browser for random shit like Omegle, ISHYGDDT.

Putting back fun in funeral.

BBS Signature

Response to My Experience with Adderall 2012-04-30 23:43:10

At 4/30/12 11:03 PM, CheapTrick wrote: So you're 14-15 years old, and are doing adderall, also you use Tor browser for random shit like Omegle, ISHYGDDT.

Nope, I was on Tor to access the deep web, where I originally wrote this report.

Response to My Experience with Adderall 2012-04-30 23:51:02

I took something very similar to Adderall called Vyvanse. I have to say it had some good effects, sure, but stimulants just aren't for me. I am unable to sleep or do any sports on them. I don't even feel like they help me with my ADD much either. I also felt a lot more social on Vyvanse, but my grades were falling and I couldn't play tennis for shit so I went back to Strattera.

Still on Strattera, it's been about 7 and a half years now. The drowsiness is so bad, it's the absolute worst side effect, along with anxiety, depression and rage. But hey, it helps me concentrate, lol.

Response to My Experience with Adderall 2012-05-01 02:57:52

popped bout 60mg and smoked up

TRUMP 2020 | Ol'TOOL 2021