00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Cuddlymuffintop just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Favourite Let's Player?

4,444 Views | 44 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Favourite Let's Player? 2012-04-10 22:27:19

chuggaaconroy. I like ProtonJon, but he barely updates anymore. He's also pretty much riding on the backs of chuggaaconroy and NintendoCapriSun.

Response to Favourite Let's Player? 2012-04-10 23:03:17

Maximilian(Miles923).
He's a videogame journalist or something, but his let's plays and gameplay commentaries are sooo funny. I can relate to him even though he got like a decade on me or summat.

Kimihro yourself.

Response to Favourite Let's Player? 2012-04-11 10:22:36

UberHaxorNova and PewdiePie.
Also Matt and Pat (TwoBestFriendsPlay)
THEY'RE ALL FREAKING HILARIOUS! :D

Drawin' and being trash. :3

Response to Favourite Let's Player? 2012-04-11 11:30:59

At 4/11/12 10:22 AM, 123mine123 wrote: UberHaxorNova and PewdiePie.
Also Matt and Pat (TwoBestFriendsPlay)
THEY'RE ALL FREAKING HILARIOUS! :D

You are the worst kind of person.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Favourite Let's Player? 2012-04-11 13:37:27

Cr1tikal for commentary

lets play is just whatever youtube gives me when i search for the game i want.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Favourite Let's Player? 2012-04-11 18:04:51

spike & barley

retsupurae

Response to Favourite Let's Player? 2012-04-13 12:37:35

Retsuparue, Chipcheezum and some of the other people from Somethingawful other than that I don't have any favorite ones that I know are good right off the bat from just looking at the thumbnail

Response to Favourite Let's Player? 2012-04-13 15:45:13

At 4/13/12 12:37 PM, argile wrote: Retsuparue, Chipcheezum and some of the other people from Somethingawful other than that I don't have any favorite ones that I know are good right off the bat from just looking at the thumbnail

This guys knows what's up. Also if anyone is interested in a cool Screenshot LP check out Slowbeef's LP of Policenauts. I've been reading it lately and it's quite nice.

Response to Favourite Let's Player? 2012-04-13 16:04:30

At 4/10/12 10:20 PM, Jercurpac wrote: Spoony did a series of Let's Plays for Swat 4 that was intermittently hilarious.

I was going to say Spoony as well, but it's been so long since he last did a Let's Play for anything. I agree his SWAT 4 LP was hilarious. I didn't really mind that he edited it so much. I think it helped to keep up the pace and to keep it entertaining.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Favourite Let's Player? 2012-04-13 17:11:38

At 4/13/12 03:45 PM, SineRider wrote:
At 4/13/12 12:37 PM, argile wrote: Retsuparue, Chipcheezum and some of the other people from Somethingawful other than that I don't have any favorite ones that I know are good right off the bat from just looking at the thumbnail
This guys knows what's up. Also if anyone is interested in a cool Screenshot LP check out Slowbeef's LP of Policenauts. I've been reading it lately and it's quite nice.

How interesting are Screenshot Lps compared to there video counterparts on Youtube or anywhere else, Is it more easier to catch up on, I don't think you could come up with much Elaborateness detail for certain games that's being played unless you've really payed attention and did research about the game or Exagerate certain things about it.

Response to Favourite Let's Player? 2012-04-13 17:18:34

At 4/13/12 05:11 PM, argile wrote: How interesting are Screenshot Lps compared to there video counterparts on Youtube or anywhere else, Is it more easier to catch up on, I don't think you could come up with much Elaborateness detail for certain games that's being played unless you've really payed attention and did research about the game or Exagerate certain things about it.

I think it really depends on the game. For a story/adventure game like Policenauts the screenshot LP works well, although I watched Slowbeef and Diabetus' video let's play of Snatcher (very similar game) and that was great too. What I like about the Somethingawful screenshot LPs is the ongoing discussion. I'm considering signing up for an account. I've been reading the site for years.

Response to Favourite Let's Player? 2012-04-13 20:12:46

At 4/11/12 11:30 AM, Makeshift wrote: You are the worst kind of person.

I'm only familiar with PewDiePie. Mind telling me why these are all so horrible?

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Favourite Let's Player? 2012-04-14 07:49:09

Hey everybody it's CHUGGAACONROY and IN THE BATHROOM I used quotes by the way.

Response to Favourite Let's Player? 2012-04-14 07:55:14

YogscastSips
SSoHPKC
Northernlion
maxgrubb
kootra
UberHaxorNova
DanzNews
inthelittlewood
Ethoslab

BBS Signature

Response to Favourite Let's Player? 2012-04-14 07:56:29

oh and sp00nerism (known as thecampingtree on youtube)

BBS Signature