00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GrawlixMan just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H

5,373 Views | 73 Replies

In early 2001, an 11-year-old Kalama girl named Cassandra Ann Kennedy told police her dad raped her on at least three occasions. Her father, Thomas Edward Kennedy, denied the allegation, but he was convicted by a jury and sentenced to more than 15 years in prison.

In January, Cassandra Kennedy, now 23, told Longview police she made it all up. So after serving more than nine years in prison, her father was released last week and the charges against him were dismissed.

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-03 23:13:35

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-03 23:15:15

At 4/3/12 11:14 PM, MiloBased wrote: If he decided to rape her now, I wouldn't even be mad at him.

that's what i was thinking

he almost deserves to now, right?

G O D - B L E S S - A F R I C A

LAST.FM

CROWNED CHAMPION OF "FAPITUDE" BY BEARDKILLER

BBS Signature

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-03 23:16:20

And what, she doesn't go to jail for screwing him over?

BBS Signature

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-03 23:18:34

At 4/3/12 11:16 PM, MiloBased wrote: He already did the time for it, I say atleast let him have a go at it.

i'll go a step further and say he should be able to rape her for the next 12 years without legal repercussion

LAST.FM

BBS Signature

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-03 23:20:02

At 4/3/12 11:19 PM, MiloBased wrote:
At 4/3/12 11:18 PM, SKHM wrote:
At 4/3/12 11:16 PM, MiloBased wrote: He already did the time for it, I say atleast let him have a go at it.
i'll go a step further and say he should be able to rape her for the next 12 years without legal repercussion
No Lube.

In the ass

BBS Signature

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-03 23:20:02

Baffles me how people do this to one another. Also another fail on our judicial system.

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-03 23:20:47

Nine years of him having a pain in the ass, guess it's her turn now.

Just call me Psycho for short.

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-03 23:21:03

I'm not going to lie, that's a horrifying thought. There's nothing you could possibly do to make up for that, either.

Hey guys, you should totally check out my YouTube channel.

Also, dat Steam

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-03 23:21:15

At 4/3/12 11:19 PM, MiloBased wrote:
At 4/3/12 11:18 PM, SKHM wrote:
No Lube.

and he should be able to record it and post it online to make money off of her

LAST.FM

BBS Signature

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-03 23:32:08

At 4/3/12 11:26 PM, MiloBased wrote:
At 4/3/12 11:21 PM, SKHM wrote:
Fuck that, let him get his own 8 hour block on NBC.

nbc is a family channel, i can't agree with this

LAST.FM

BBS Signature

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-03 23:37:13

At 4/3/12 11:16 PM, Revo357912 wrote: And what, she doesn't go to jail for screwing him over?

It's rare that women get anymore than a slap on the wrist for accusing people of sexually assaulting them.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-03 23:38:52

At 4/3/12 11:15 PM, SKHM wrote:
At 4/3/12 11:14 PM, MiloBased wrote: If he decided to rape her now, I wouldn't even be mad at him.
that's what i was thinking

he almost deserves to now, right?

you know what?, we should start an initiative to punish her making his father rape her, well at least she is going to jail for making that up, hmmm, but she was 11 at the time... hmmm hard to see how she will punished

Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-03 23:42:57

Now she deserves to get raped.

I mean

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-03 23:44:27

At 4/3/12 11:16 PM, Revo357912 wrote: And what, she doesn't go to jail for screwing him over?

"Baur said Cassandra Kennedy will not be prosecuted for her apparent lies about her father, partly because prosecutors do not want to discourage people in similar circumstances from coming forward."

Looks like it...what a travesty of justice. Big ups to the dad just trying to move on.

BBS Signature

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-03 23:45:46

At 4/3/12 11:40 PM, hiddeninthecrowd wrote: it's rare that guys don't get laughed at for the same thing

what's your point

I was just answering his question.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-04 00:00:31

At 4/3/12 11:32 PM, SKHM wrote:
At 4/3/12 11:26 PM, MiloBased wrote:
At 4/3/12 11:21 PM, SKHM wrote:
Fuck that, let him get his own 8 hour block on NBC.
nbc is a family channel, i can't agree with this

Fox will do it and put it on during Father's Day weekend, live.

Hell, I'd watch it; I watched the Tim McVeigh execution on live TV, why not this. She definitely would deserve it tho.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-04 00:02:01

technically he could couldn't he? I mean people can't be convicted for the same crime twice.

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-04 00:06:16

At 4/4/12 12:02 AM, DarkMatter wrote: technically he could couldn't he? I mean people can't be convicted for the same crime twice.

Well, if he were to actually rape her now, he would be tried for a different rape, on a different date. So no, he couldn't theoretically get away with it.

BBS Signature

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-04 00:23:15

At 4/4/12 12:15 AM, Dew wrote: Wouldn't they have some sort of way of scientifically proving the alleged rape? I mean... it seems like all they had to go on was the testimony of the accuser, which seems a bit silly, even for this type of crime...

preponderance of evidence.
the girl was able to fully describe in detail how her father "raped her."
how many 11 yr old girls do you know who can do that?
only rape victims can. so this is how they got a conviction

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-04 01:28:10

This is awful, it's because of people like this who make real rape victims look like liars.

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-04 06:45:38

How long until this becomes a RacistBassist, Phantox, ModernPatriot and whoever else wank thread about the evils of feminism

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-04 06:50:36

At 4/4/12 06:45 AM, Halberd wrote: How long until this becomes a RacistBassist, Phantox, ModernPatriot and whoever else wank thread about the evils of feminism

Well the topic was made seven hours ago, so it's possible that since it hasn't happened yet, it may never occur.

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-04 06:56:13

At 4/4/12 06:50 AM, phsychopath wrote:
At 4/4/12 06:45 AM, Halberd wrote: How long until this becomes a RacistBassist, Phantox, ModernPatriot and whoever else wank thread about the evils of feminism
Well the topic was made seven hours ago, so it's possible that since it hasn't happened yet, it may never occur.

feminism is prety evil tho

U CANT HAVE BOTH ADVANTAGES LADIES

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-04 07:03:27

Also multiculturalism is also an evil

the Jews control the media and the world and they are controlling the blacks and using the blacks to corrupt the purity and beauty of the white race

my forum icon is an accurate portrayal of what is going on in society

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-04 08:07:00

At 4/3/12 11:18 PM, bgraybr wrote: It's funny 'cause men raped him in prison. It's almost like his daughter raped him by proxy.

They probably had him in PC.

BBS Signature

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-04 10:02:03

At 4/4/12 08:34 AM, Sensationalism wrote: There's something worse than this that happens much more often. Those brave enough to come forward don't get to see their attacker punished because they get away with it.

as somebody against imprisonment purely for punishment i'd say that being jailed for such a huge amount of time for no reason is much worse.

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-04 10:47:58

Guess it was her who fucked him then.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-04 11:23:58

There is definitely a double-standard nowadays when it comes to sexual assaults, in that the woman's side of the story is almost invariably given more weight than the guy's.

I understand the reasoning behind it - you don't want to create an atmosphere in which women think police won't believe them if they report something - but it still is pretty out-of-control sometimes.

In college, I constantly heard stories of female students alleging sexual assault against some guy, the guy gets expelled and handed over to police, and then the girl later admits that it was all a lie. Frequently, you hear the girl later say, "No one ever questioned my story" or "They didn't even ask any follow-up questions, so I just went along with it."

The police actually need to do their job, crafting a balance between blindly accepting the story of every female that reports a sexual assault versus not believing their story at all. There has to be some middle ground.

I mean - it's scary being a guy right now, with the current atmosphere of "She said you did, so you must have" type police work. Maybe the next girl you bring home is going to have regrets the following morning and claim you raped her. You have no proof that she consented, and when it comes down to "he said vs. she said", I think OP's link proves which side the police will always believe.

Next thing you know, you're in prison for a crime you didn't commit.

Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature

Response to Girl Lied About Her Father Raping H 2012-04-04 11:46:02

At 4/4/12 12:23 AM, georgesodini wrote:
preponderance of evidence.
the girl was able to fully describe in detail how her father "raped her."
how many 11 yr old girls do you know who can do that?
only rape victims can. so this is how they got a conviction

Any girl who has read the book To Kill a Mocking Bird, The Color Purple to name of few Middle School books.
Or any girl that has internet access.
Or any girl that has seen a rated R movie
Or heard the details from a friend

Theres plenty of ways a girl that age can give it out in details. Kids these days know more things than 16 years olds did 30 years ago. Probably more than the 18 year olds.

BBS Signature