00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hauntir just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Shitty Ass Girl Shit

8,835 Views | 41 Replies

Response to Shitty Ass Girl Shit 2012-03-31 10:50:44

At 3/31/12 08:59 AM, Rummy0 wrote:
At 3/30/12 10:56 PM, NinjaCube wrote: (BECAUSE I FUCKING CAN THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY)
Derpette
Derp
wut...
JESUS CHRIST, There's no point in getrting a girlfriend if you're TEN FUCKING YEARS OLD.
Stop posting old memes also "free countries" do not exist, it doesn't even make any sense.

Okay, I'm 13 years old, and even my weirdest and most childish friend had a girlfriend (However later he admitted that she was a bitch).

The reason I used Derp, Derpette and Herp is because I seriously, couln't think of any better names to use...

My favorite color is dinosaur muffins.

Response to Shitty Ass Girl Shit 2012-03-31 10:59:32

Get off NG.

Response to Shitty Ass Girl Shit 2012-03-31 11:07:58

At 3/31/12 10:59 AM, Sprunk101 wrote: Get off NG.

Why don't you, I don't see you contributing any art to the site...

My favorite color is dinosaur muffins.

Response to Shitty Ass Girl Shit 2012-03-31 11:33:13

At 3/31/12 11:07 AM, NinjaCube wrote:
Why don't you, I don't see you contributing any art to the site...

If everyone like that were to get off, this site would not be as good for artists as it is now.

Less ratings, less contributions ($), less of a lot of things)

Anyway, yeah, friendzone, get over her, it's over.

Response to Shitty Ass Girl Shit 2012-03-31 11:49:22

13/Male? Son you got a lot to learn.

Speaking of which, you just got Friendzoned.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Shitty Ass Girl Shit 2012-03-31 12:01:21

Heres what you do, forget her and find other girls. There are allot out there, shes already taken so dont be a douche.

>>> Follow my Instagram: @the_imaginary_boy<<< Buy my MERCH

BBS Signature

Response to Shitty Ass Girl Shit 2012-03-31 12:31:40

You mentioned shit twice in the topic title. I see no mention of shit in the post OP.

Response to Shitty Ass Girl Shit 2012-03-31 12:46:11

You go up a bazillion levels in awesomeness.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Shitty Ass Girl Shit 2012-03-31 12:47:30

Concur.

Your thread is bad and you should feel bad.

/thread

Response to Shitty Ass Girl Shit 2012-03-31 17:25:33

At 3/30/12 11:07 PM, JBKalso wrote: She wouldn't tell you she likes another guy if she liked you. She said it because she wants you to know shes not interested in you or she thinks your her gay girlfriend and she feels comfortable sharing things with you. If she liked you she wouldnt talk so comfortably. You could either get over it or get moving on her before she gets with the other guy.

Unfortunately, all this.

At 3/31/12 10:50 AM, NinjaCube wrote: Okay, I'm 13 years old, and even my weirdest and most childish friend had a girlfriend (However later he admitted that she was a bitch).

Dude, you're 13. Very few people actually pursue relationships at that age. Even then, since people that young are inexperienced and immature, they won't last long. Just wait until high school or something and learn more.

The reason I used Derp, Derpette and Herp is because I seriously, couln't think of any better names to use...

You could've said "me", "her", and "friend".

Also, here's mo' advice:

1. In this situation, just wait. Continue to be her friend. Get on her good side. In case something happens between the two of them, you'll be there for her.

2. Be mature. Don't act like a 'tard and be all up in her grill, or so to speak. Be just be good friends and stick around. The time will come when either you get an opportunity with her or realise that she's not for you for whatever reasons and move on. It may seem like doomsday now, but you'll get over it after a while. Just be patient.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Shitty Ass Girl Shit 2012-03-31 21:41:53

Well, it looks like she just plain doesn't like you that way. It's a shitty situation, and not an easy one to deal with, but honestly, odds are this won't be the last time it happens, so you might as well try to learn something from it.

I guess all you can really do is try your best to move on; go find other girls (there are lots of them, and I'm sure you'll even find some who actually like you), don't be resentful towards the girl or your friend, and try just being friends with her. It'll be painful for a while, sure, but it's better than losing her entirely (plus, hey, you never know how things might change in the future). A little bit of wallowing at first is healthy, but don't let it turn into long-term depression. I think you'll find that it gets easier as time goes on, and eventually you'll get over her.

At 3/30/12 10:56 PM, NinjaCube wrote: Derpette
They were wondering how you got into a really advanced class when you look just about as smart as a banana.
Derp
But I'm as smart as an orange not a banana

Wow, you're like a middle school Don Draper.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
At 3/31/12 10:50 AM, NinjaCube wrote: Okay, I'm 13 years old, and even my weirdest and most childish friend had a girlfriend

Eh, I wouldn't worry about that. You're not already 13, you're only 13. Don't get discouraged just because it looks like everyone else around you is dating. First of all, that's probably not as true as you think it is, and besides, at your age who's going out with who is often a matter of random chance as much as anything. But more importantly, things will happen in their own time, and you have plenty of it. Just take care of yourself and be friendly and social.

Just be patient, and everything will work out alright.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Shitty Ass Girl Shit 2012-03-31 21:55:17

ctrl + f "goryblizzard"

PHEW!!!