00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Coolgamer2000s just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime StudioDebut 8 ?

545 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Anime StudioDebut 8 ? 2012-03-07 00:28:55

Has anyone used this to make flash? it does save to swf. As long as it swf, it will post and play here correct?
It looks to be a cheaper alternative the macromedia. Like 7 HUNDRED bucks just to make cheesy movies as a hobby? Serious? anyway I was thinking about purchasing this ... just wondering if anyone had any helpful thoughts

Name is Anime Studio Debut 8 OR Anime Studio Pro 7

BBS Signature

Response to Anime StudioDebut 8 ? 2012-03-07 00:40:01

I actually tried out Anime Studio 5 back in highschool. It's not as good as a program like Adobe or Macromedia but it get's the job done and is probably a good stepping stone. From what I recall it focuses a lot on using the bone tool

Response to Anime StudioDebut 8 ? 2012-03-07 00:58:34

At 12 minutes ago, Croire wrote: I actually tried out Anime Studio 5 back in highschool. It's not as good as a program like Adobe or Macromedia but it get's the job done and is probably a good stepping stone. From what I recall it focuses a lot on using the bone tool

I think I'm gonna give it try... it only about 50 bucks for the pro edtion. 8 years ago I had flash, spent alot on it.. computer crashs 4 YEARS later after purchasing... I'm not spending that again. I only want to play with it again in free time.

BBS Signature