00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fuck Kony 2012

7,895 Views | 56 Replies

Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-06 22:47:05

Stop saying stop Kony like you think anyone on here can actually help this shit. The governments know who Kony is, saying stop Kony all over the internet isn't going to do shit. We got better things to worry about than a African Warlord (how many of them go unnoticed for similar acts) who is being brought to our attention. What the fuck is invisible Children going to do? They are a bunch of people way in over their heads, they do have some brilliant ideas, (trying to start econmonys in Africa and what not) they have really just gone too far. Spreading "Kony 2012" to a bunch of teenagers and internet people isn't going to do anything.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-06 22:48:46

Is it not worth a fucking try, such a tit, you are.

Weak Men are Hard on Others while Strong Men are Hard on Themselves.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-06 22:49:00

At 32 seconds ago, cheese-man wrote: Stop saying stop Kony like you think anyone on here can actually help this shit. The governments know who Kony is, saying stop Kony all over the internet isn't going to do shit. We got better things to worry about than a African Warlord (how many of them go unnoticed for similar acts) who is being brought to our attention. What the fuck is invisible Children going to do? They are a bunch of people way in over their heads, they do have some brilliant ideas, (trying to start econmonys in Africa and what not) they have really just gone too far. Spreading "Kony 2012" to a bunch of teenagers and internet people isn't going to do anything.

What the fuck is Ghandi going to do? What the fuck is Martin Luther King going to do? Fuck off dude, it's pessimistic cunts like you who are the true bottom feeders of society, who try to hinder real change and progress towards the future. Unless you're trolling, that is, in which case, still fuck off.

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-06 22:51:49

The fact that you know and are complaining about it just proves the effectiveness of spreading the awareness through any means necessary.

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-06 22:52:28

At 44 seconds ago, Travis wrote: You saw a thread... so you made an anti-thread thread?

Sad.

No, I heard about this Kony shit months ago when I visited the invisible children website, I am now making a thread about how ridiculous this explosion is.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-06 22:53:04

At 1 minute ago, Urban-Champion wrote:
At 39 seconds ago, benmitchell0036 wrote:

why the fuck are you getting mad at him for telling it as it is I mean you clearly aren't going to throw money at this cause I can tell from all the way over here in fuckin Canada.

He's not "telling it as it is." When the project fails, or succeeds, then he can "tell it as it is." And no, I won't donate money, but supporting it and spreading awareness still helps. If you think it doesn't then you are quite naive.

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-06 22:54:03

At 30 seconds ago, cheese-man wrote:
At 44 seconds ago, Travis wrote: You saw a thread... so you made an anti-thread thread?

Sad.
No, I heard about this Kony shit months ago when I visited the invisible children website, I am now making a thread about how ridiculous this explosion is.

I se no reason with this knowledge to justify a negative reaction, not like I cafe, but this just seems like a lame attention seeking troll attempt. I'm disappointed in you cheese-man.

Weak Men are Hard on Others while Strong Men are Hard on Themselves.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-06 22:56:05

At 1 minute ago, Travis wrote:
At 40 seconds ago, benmitchell0036 wrote: And no, I won't donate money, but supporting it and spreading awareness still helps. If you think it doesn't then you are quite naive.
They said the same thing about Occupy Wall Street.

And that was success as it spread to many other countries and is still going on.

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-06 22:56:21

all of this is a by-product of the overly-sentimental, crybaby, leftist mentality that has been building up in the western world for the past few decades

nothing makes me more sick than seeing this kony b/s

all it produces is people who feel sorrow and pity but do nothing to actually help the world except donate a few dollars (no more than 5% of their income or some other quoted amount dedicated to "charity"! gotta pay bills and buy tons of useless shit!) to some charity and feel "good" about themselves

if you want to help out go into the streets right now and buy a homeless man a meal

i do it all the time

help out your local community before you tackle the world

take an example from lil boosie

ps i adopted an african child, what the fuck have you done

G O D - B L E S S - A F R I C A

LAST.FM

CROWNED CHAMPION OF "FAPITUDE" BY BEARDKILLER

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-06 22:57:00

At 1 minute ago, Travis wrote:
At 40 seconds ago, benmitchell0036 wrote: And no, I won't donate money, but supporting it and spreading awareness still helps. If you think it doesn't then you are quite naive.
They said the same thing about Occupy Wall Street.

That doesn't mean that it doesn't help. I'm sure some people who heard about Occupy Wall Street through something like this donated. And Occupy Wall Street fell through for a bunch of reasons.

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-06 22:58:00

At 2 minutes ago, benmitchell0036 wrote:

why the fuck are you getting mad at him for telling it as it is I mean you clearly aren't going to throw money at this cause I can tell from all the way over here in fuckin Canada.
He's not "telling it as it is." When the project fails, or succeeds, then he can "tell it as it is." And no, I won't donate money, but supporting it and spreading awareness still helps. If you think it doesn't then you are quite naive.

I guarantee you, Joseph Kony will be alive and well one year from today. Its not like people aren't already looking for this guy. In 2008-2009 3 countries launched an offensive on Kony, Uganda, Sudan, and Democratic Republic of the Congo. Guess what happened? Hundreds of civilians were slaughtered in retaliation for this. How many people will Kony kill when he hears of this campaign?

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-06 23:03:59

At 2 minutes ago, Urban-Champion wrote:
At 2 minutes ago, benmitchell0036 wrote:

So you think that through non-financially supportive newgrounders this can eventually reach a better cause? Why even have newgrounds as the middle man? Most likely that same person would have stumbled upon this on more civilized parts of the internet (Like youtube or another facebook friend for example).

I agree with you, spreading awareness helps, but you're missing one of the points cheese man is trying to make (probably the only point I agree with).

The more coverage and attention something gets, the longer it stays in someone's mind. Maybe there are people here who wouldn't see it on facebook or youtube, you never know. And it doesn't hurt anyone by posting it here. There's really no negative side effects to posting about supporting a good cause, even if you can't immediately see results.

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 00:07:16

At 1 hour ago, cheese-man wrote: big wall of fucking text.

umad.

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 01:02:05

So the media has prepared for the coming of the millennial into the voting pool, now my generation is just as blood thirsty and warmongering as the boomers.

were screwed.

ya hear about the guy who put his condom on backwards? He went.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 01:07:44

This Kony thing is all over FB right now. I support this Kony guy for being some sortof crime warlord. He probably works hard. But I also support the people opposing him, because opposition is always fun, even more so if it's for the good of the masses.

...I know nothing of this topic. I'm sorry, I'll go now.

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 01:16:06

how about you fuck me instead~

wolf piss

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 01:22:23

Bush helped to slaughter more Iraqi civilians than this guy did to his own people and where the fuck was the Invisible Children? OH WAIT, they weren't invisible yet!

This whole thing is getting more and more pathetic. Fuck the hippies.

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 01:25:04

If you don't give a shit about it, don't donate.

Whether I am help a greater cause - the video bothered me so I did my bit and pledged and reposted it on facebook.

It is only like, £14 or something.

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 01:27:35

At 1 minute ago, bgraybr wrote:
At 45 seconds ago, Wurfel-Waffles wrote: Bush helped to slaughter more Iraqi civilians than this guy did to his own people and where the fuck was the Invisible Children? OH WAIT, they weren't invisible yet!
Bush did something bad. Therefore, this issue does not matter.

I'm not sure this statement makes any sense at all.

This whole thing is getting more and more pathetic. Fuck the hippies.
I'll bet that calling other people pathetic hippies makes you feel like a manly man.

Neh, I just feel like I belong to one of a few people on this planet still have the senses of seriousness and reality.

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 01:33:10

At 2 hours ago, benmitchell0036 wrote:
What the fuck is Ghandi going to do? What the fuck is Martin Luther King going to do? Fuck off dude, it's pessimistic cunts like you who are the true bottom feeders of society, who try to hinder real change and progress towards the future.

1st. Ghandi and Mr.MLK are dead, to which I don't understand why you brought them up.
2nd. A pessimist is what a optimist calls a realist.
3rd. Cool down friend, a opinion is merely being express, more so an idea actually is.

4th. Hello

happy, sad....!?

"if you're ever getting buttfucked go with scarlet velvet " - Bantam

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 01:38:21

The African warlords and how they effect Africa has been in my mind for years so its satisfying to see this. I think this is a good step forward and I hope this man is stopped.

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 01:40:36

fuck you for saying fuck kony you mother fucker. I hope you dont breed.

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 01:48:06

I've seen enough mayhem acts that caused by hippies.

Anonymous ranted the OWS shits with 'teh 99%' and people went on protests. Surprising thing was none knew exactly why the fuck should they protest what did they protest for. Next things you knew is happy jail times for both mongers and rioters. Hell, those jailers' percentages are even lesser than 1%.

Intercepting Gaza/Israel water borders illegally because hippies thought none are gonna hurt them. I bet it was quite a fun time for 9 of the dead hippies.

And countless of other useless hippies' actions. One thing I support hippies is if they are focusing all their resources to save starving people around the world. Now this is a reality instead of breathlessly ranting about a guy that happens to shoot some of his people.

Again, did you hear any of these hippies said a shit when Bush did gallery shooting in Iraq?

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 01:58:58

At 5 minutes ago, bgraybr wrote:
At 12 minutes ago, Wurfel-Waffles wrote: I'm not sure this statement makes any sense at all.
What the fuck is satire? I'll give you a hint, I was essentially repeating what you said.

I apologize for that I took old news of Bush started the Iraq fiasco that 'just a few civilians dead' as an example to debunk your hypocritical plans of saving the world from a guy names 'Kony'.

Neh, I just feel like I belong to one of a few people on this planet still have the senses of seriousness and reality.
If having a sense of reality means getting pissed off because other people are raising awareness on an issue that you don't particularly care about, then yes.

Do you know the definition of insanity? Ahem, I just borrowed Vaas's quote from Far Cry 3. You are all fucked great at doing the same shit over and over again even knowing that none of the shits are going to change.

Raise awareness my ass-hole! What can a gazillon likes on FB can do a shit to a guy that happily evading crimes on the second time? Want to raise some real awareness? Get the fuck to the nearest homeless shelter or foodbank and do some volunteering works for the community instead of being a keyboard warrior at me.

At 3 minutes ago, RandomRoarness wrote: 1st. Ghandi and Mr.MLK are dead, to which I don't understand why you brought them up.
Their impacts on society are still here. They changed societies simply by raising awareness on the issue, which according to you is fucking useless.

Still can't change the fact that they are dead.

2nd. A pessimist is what a optimist calls a realist.
You're not a realist. You're just apathetic about everything.

You are quite dumb to start a flame war here, girl.

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 02:00:52

I thought he died in a jungle.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 02:21:37

fuck you op

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 02:22:22

this is the first time i have heard of 'kony', fuck you op

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 04:15:37

The whole idea will work if the guy was going to attack first world countries, and even then no one will have to do anything about it, the government will do it themselves.
Nobody will ever care about this guy in the government, he is not a threat to our interests. Our economy is shit and they will not fund more than what they already did if they were not going to get money out of it.
If Kony was supporting communism MAYBE, but he calls himself a christian and fights against a president who was a dictator for 10 years.
This is a ton of bullshit, he will not get caught, people are naive as shit, it took the americans over 10 years to get the soviets out of Afghanistan (by doing the same thing, with more than 100 'advisors' and with weapons, but in that time they supported the revels). Even if he got killed (which i doubt it) it wont solve anything, is like chopping one hydra head.
Yeah so our economy is crap, and we are going to fund an operation that wont give us money, what kind of LEFT WING bullshit is that. THINK STRAIGHT FACEBOOK FAGS.
PLUS THE GUY IS SUPPORTED BY SUDAN, THE WHOLE THING IS ABOUT MONEY, if you want people to stop joining the revoultion army, GIVE THEM A GOOD ECONOMY. PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY, teach them how to feed themselves.
Also people need to read a book or something, cause you know corruption is just a new thing in the world. FUCKING STUPID PEOPLE. The whole thing will end like this: send more advisors, shut up facebook faggots, dont catch the guy, the end.

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 07:46:37

NOTHING like this has ever been done before. The goal is clear, and the goal is great. Let's try to make it happen!

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 08:45:57

At 7 hours ago, LordZeebmork wrote: how about you fuck me instead~

I am pleased I know nothing of this kony faggot and don't care about what he opposes and\nor supports.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature