00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ParallaxDraw just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fuck Kony 2012

7,891 Views | 56 Replies

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 08:53:47

Such trifle.

1, 2, 3, Coffee 4, 5, 8, too late

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 09:10:26

Everyone shut the fuck and up visit this website.

Feel strongly about the Kony issue all you want, but don't support Invisible Children.

A critical analysis of the KONY 2012 campaign.

We had some good times, Newgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 09:43:13

At 10 hours ago, benmitchell0036 wrote: What the fuck is Ghandi going to do?

Give teenage girls enemas.

What the fuck is Martin Luther King going to do?

Be a womanizer.

You also forgot Mother Teresa, who let people die in inhumane conditions when many of them could have easily been saved. Even children.

I digress. This KONY thing is pretty annoying, especially since it's like a catch phrase used all over the internet. But for once raising awareness is actually... raising awareness, since most people didn't know who he was prior to this. However, if you honestly think that this guy is the focal point for evil and child soldiers, and that this is only happening in Rwanda, and that capturing him will somehow end all this...

Well, you're pretty dense.

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 10:04:10

http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary &orgid=12429

http://visiblechildren.tumblr.com.nyud.net/

Sorry if such links have already been posted, just think people should know what kind of organization they are donating to before they do. Not saying you shouldn't, but personally, I would not.

Woo, first post in like..6 years?

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 10:06:46

I still need to check it out, but I always love the animosity towards anybody with a logical concept, or taking social responsibility into their own hands.

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 10:30:10

At 23 minutes ago, scamuel wrote: http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary &orgid=12429

http://visiblechildren.tumblr.com.nyud.net/

Sorry if such links have already been posted, just think people should know what kind of organization they are donating to before they do. Not saying you shouldn't, but personally, I would not.

Woo, first post in like..2 years?

I think people need to just think a bit more, and not let a well made, emotionaly moving short film dictate what you do about something you only heard about half an hour before.

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 10:31:04

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 10:33:22

OP you're a fucking idiot

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 11:12:46

OP is attacking something that really can't be attacked in order to cause controversy to get attention on an internet forum because he doesn't get any in reality. How sad.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 14:00:43

It really disturbs me that people can be drawn to a cause so easily. I agree that KONY 2012 has some good intentions, but they are going about it the wrong way. First of all, spreading awareness is great, but spreading information to a bunch of american teenagers won't help anybody, and yes, it's true that Kony is an evil man, but invisible children exaggerate him to a scale rivalling a combination of Hitler and Stalin. The thing that annoys me most, is how invisible children supports direct military intervention. They support the Ugandan army, and who are the Ugandan army? A group of unprofessional, untrained men, who are notorious for raping and pillaging. They are little better than the man they want to destroy. And anyway, all of the attacks on Kony staged by the US have failed, and have been met with fierce and bloody retaliation, so what makes IC think that the Ugandan army can do anything?

One more thing, I have a problem with IC's way of handling money. Out of all of the money they received last year, only 32% went on actually helping their cause. The rest went on advertising. Doesn't this seem a little counter-productive for a 'non-profit charity?'

I'm done.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 14:03:53

dude, stop saying, "stop saying stop kony"

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 14:14:37

At 8 minutes ago, RacistBassist wrote: Yes everyone, OP is so controversial. We should all support Kony, they use almost a third of the money you give them to help the cause! They support the saintly Ugandan military to help get rid of Kony in Uganda, an area he hasn't been in for years!

holy shit RB i was expecting you to troll this thread for once you are being genuine

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 14:53:36

Exactly. While the movie is a good eye-opener of what is going on, it's not like other governments weren't aware of the activities of Kony.
It's basically the same thing as people thinking posting about cancer on Facebook is magically going to stop it.

New tune: Yag

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 15:21:06

At 3 hours ago, bgraybr wrote:
At 9 hours ago, Wurfel-Waffles wrote: I apologize for that I took old news of Bush started the Iraq fiasco that 'just a few civilians dead' as an example to debunk your hypocritical plans of saving the world from a guy names 'Kony'.
We're not trying to fucking save the world, we're trying to stop Kony. Yeah, Bush killed people. But that doesn't mean that stopping Kony is worthless.

You know for sure FB's Mark Elliot Zuckerberg is too busy selling your 'likes' aka. private info to third party companies. He ain't going to help some hand. He has his own money to make. A trillion likes are nothing, you know.

How can you stop him? March into Uganda just like how hippies did in Gaza? Straight into Kony's sweet palace? You know exactly world governments aren't going to take part in this. The US did send a portion of troops there last year but I doubt they would take further action rather than being another obstacle just to stop a civil war.

And hey, this Mr. Kony guy did something good too He did fight back a dictator for 'theoretically democracy' eh! Is this democracy shit is all you hippies have been longing for? Just like Libya and Syria! To stop the massacre!

Do you know the definition of insanity? Ahem, I just borrowed Vaas's quote from Far Cry 3. You are all fucked great at doing the same shit over and over again even knowing that none of the shits are going to change.
Things will change if Kony is taken out of power.

I heard this kind of shit a decade ago. Ivory Coast looks good with civil war. Al Qaeda doesn't affect much even Bin Laden got a bullet in his head. Chopping of a hydra's head isn't gonna work. Anyway, and how are you going to take the power off his hands?

Like with Dr. King and Ghandi... India is free from British rule and social conditions there are improving. Minorities essentially have equal rights in America now.

There is more spikes beneath the rose than we usually thought. India has been through bloodier conflicts than Mr. Gandhi's peace speeches. Or during his 'revolution'. Also, FYI the British dropped India just like French dropped Vietnam conflict, out of budget. Fuck man! The whole world just half destroyed after WW2 and of course the British had to drop its colonized lands. Gandhi did earn a large part of luck for his fame in here. So as his people.

Martin Luther King is quite different. He fought hard. However he wasn't the one-man-war. There were dozens of other African-American fought the same shits at the same time too. For their own freedom and rights. Unfortunately, King earned all the goodness from his fellows by getting assassinated. His other comrades immediately faded behind King's death shade.

Still, the rights of African-Americans didn't restore until the whites stood up and finally supported them.

If you don't consider those things significant, fine. But don't piss on people that are actually trying to help.

I have the rights to speak on what I think is right too, don't I? This OP is made for people who opposes and against the lunatic and delusive Kony shit. I posted a rant as an expression but in reality it does no harm to others, beside you.

Why the fuck have you dragged your ass over here and aim as my post? Suppression on an expression? Now that isn't democracy.

I hit back and you whined that I pissed 'on people that are actually trying to help'? Horse Shit!

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 15:42:27

Oh, btw. Don't blame Wurfel-Waffles for this shit. In fact he's on your side, girl. The guy is a mad supporter of peace shit.

I used his account for as genuine pig on this flame trolling. Just personal stuff.

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 16:05:53

At 18 minutes ago, ChopstickClock wrote: Nobody in Uganda cares about Facebook. If you want to make a difference, don't buy diamond or gold jewellery without checking it's background, not joining groups on Facebook.
You may be wearing a diamond mined out by some Congolese orphan while a gun was pointed at his back, who knows...

I bet Invisible Children laughed their ass off right now at the donation. They are probably having bunny kebabs while watching their bank accounts getting free money from dumb ass.

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 16:06:15

We are the world. We are the children.

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 16:21:35

"MEHHHH!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE ARE POSTING KONY 2012! THAT MAKES ME ANGRY!" Maybe I think it shows that people care about whats going on in Africa? The fact that you're getting so worked up about it is so mentally retarded.

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 16:46:27

Text

Fuck Kony 2012

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 18:04:41

At 1 hour ago, FallenMartyr wrote: Text

God damnit, I laughed so hard.

New tune: Yag

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 18:08:27

Although sounding a bit like a douche, OP has a point.

This isn't the first African Warlord, and will certainly not be the last. You guys think the government doesn't know about Kony?

Countries run and aid others by one simple concept. "What's In it For me?" Africa has NOTHING to give to others, so why even bother? Morals and Geopolitics don't mix.

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.

For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 18:10:32

At 33 seconds ago, DarkShadowblade wrote: Although sounding a bit like a douche, OP has a point.

This isn't the first African Warlord, and will certainly not be the last. You guys think the government doesn't know about Kony?

Countries run and aid others by one simple concept. "What's In it For me?" Africa has NOTHING to give to others, so why even bother? Morals and Geopolitics don't mix.

Edit: FUUU, I forgot to add.

Americans are full of hypocrites, you talk about wanting to help others yet we support the trash we try to rid the world off. You know those Nike's your wearing? Congrats, you just supported the running of Sweatshops. That little Taiwanese boy who made your sneakers is Just WAITING to thank you for your support.

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.

For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 18:39:20

At 19 hours ago, benmitchell0036 wrote: What the fuck is Ghandi going to do? What the fuck is Martin Luther King going to do?

Yeah, well what the fuck DID they do? It doesn't matter who's being killed or who's being discriminated against (native Americans, blacks, communists, Muslims) because no matter what, human nature and human history has always and always will remain the same, with the small exception of whose turn it is to get shit on at any given point.

In hundreds of thousands of years of human history, we're still suckers to the same hook line and sinker as we always have been: Jealousy, greed, anger, short-sightedness, laziness, and so on and so forth. No amount of revolution can or ever will change that.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 19:02:40

Kony and his rag tag group of rebels are not even really active.

Heres a quote on the status of the LRA insurgency (1987-Present)

"The LRA have been militarily defeated. Joseph Kony and two deputies with several dozen fighters remain in Eastern Congo but all military bases in South Sudan and Northern Uganda have been destroyed. The LRA may continue to commit attacks on Democratic Republic of the Congo civilians in the East,[1] and increasingly so in the Central African Republic.[2]"

Post edited 7:04 PM 2/11/12 by dudeandthemiester

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 19:04:18

At 1 minute ago, dudeandthemiester wrote: Kony and his rag tag group of rebels are not even really active.

Source plox?

" Let the metal flow " - Chuck Schuldiner

GUITARISTS Awesome sig by Tateos.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-07 20:00:44

At 56 minutes ago, TheSporkLord wrote:
At 1 minute ago, dudeandthemiester wrote: Kony and his rag tag group of rebels are not even really active.

Source plox?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord%27s_Resistance_Army_insurg ency

Post edited 7:04 PM 2/11/12 by dudeandthemiester

Response to Fuck Kony 2012 2012-03-19 17:55:19

At 12 days ago, cheese-man wrote: Stop saying stop Kony like you think anyone on here can actually help this shit. The governments know who Kony is, saying stop Kony all over the internet isn't going to do shit. We got better things to worry about than a African Warlord (how many of them go unnoticed for similar acts) who is being brought to our attention. What the fuck is invisible Children going to do? They are a bunch of people way in over their heads, they do have some brilliant ideas, (trying to start econmonys in Africa and what not) they have really just gone too far. Spreading "Kony 2012" to a bunch of teenagers and internet people isn't going to do anything.

Hello there this Krystian B.
Suprised who's Kony-

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/8193541/old_navy_presents_the_
best_tee_ever/?source=playlist&feature=promoted&passiveNav=1

Link this.
So you should see who's tooking with us, and whos' play is that, nor this.
thank you for bringing down, because it sounld be down to bottom.
Krys. form Seattle. Chicago-Poland.
Kony looks like a girl becasue he can pretned that he is one , but look at this clip, you will see bigging who he change for her to him. His name is " Mr. T" and ms t.
Fuck Kony. Becuase you cant find girl name Kony on adult web sites. So that is the whole trick. And that is from where all the anger come out. I uploaded image too look at.

Fuck Kony 2012