00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

VelvetsFunzone just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Everlasting Wealth or Sex

2,174 Views | 35 Replies

Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 21:14:12

You can only have one or the other, so make your choice.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 21:20:45

You make it sound like, I can have everlasting wealth. However my dick falls off and all I have is a hole to pee from.

It's be hard then, otherwise wealth because money buys sex lol.

My Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11

If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 21:20:55

Couldn't it work both ways? If you wanted sex, what if it was with a famous celeb who was rich and all. Same thing for the money, if you have tons of money, couldn't you just buy the love?

BBS Signature

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 21:22:01

Sex.

There are certain people you can't buy off. ;3

Hairo.

Discord:

Haizakokaru#0449

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 21:24:01

At 8 minutes ago, II2none wrote: You can only have one or the other, so make your choice.

everlasting wealth would probably inadvertently lead to hyperinflation and everlasting sex would kill anyone engaging in it

i'm tired of shitty hypothetical threads

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 21:25:39

At 2 minutes ago, TehPoptartKid wrote: Couldn't it work both ways? If you wanted sex, what if it was with a famous celeb who was rich and all. Same thing for the money, if you have tons of money, couldn't you just buy the love?

okay I'll put it this way if you try to attain both either your balls or all your finances will explode.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

BBS Signature

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 21:27:09

At 1 minute ago, psychopathy wrote:
i'm tired of shitty hypothetical threads

Sorry, bored and tired.

QOTW:

BBS Signature

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 21:31:12

I already get $30,000 for a show, I'm too generous

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 21:31:21

I'd take wealth. Everlasting sex sounds too exhausting.

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 21:34:14

At 1 minute ago, All-American-Badass wrote: I'd take wealth. Everlasting sex sounds too exhausting.

i somehow think that most men could and would find the energy to fuck for all of eternity if their bodies weren't restrained by death or anything like that

at some point when they come all hell will break loose inside a woman's vag

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 21:36:42

At 3 minutes ago, Tateos wrote:
At 4 minutes ago, II2none wrote: okay I'll put it this way if you try to attain both either your balls or all your finances will explode.
With infinite money, I could buy new balls. I'd fund biotechnological studies in order to regrow my own pair of testicles.

Still can't have sex.

QOTW:

BBS Signature

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 21:38:18

Sex if you hadn't noticed its the primary motivation for a lot of the things we do, including acquiring funds.

I wouldn't look this good for no reason.

Everlasting Wealth or Sex

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 21:41:45

At 51 seconds ago, Mfan wrote: i believe we all now have the answer to why the basement was created

Pretty boy, I look so good.

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 21:42:29

I will do the exact opposite of many others in the thread by using sex to acquire wealth.

"Censorship is telling a man that he cannot have a steak just because a baby cannot chew it." - Mark Twain

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 21:42:32

It's kind of sad that most of the responses in this thread are about how the two pretty much go hand in hand, but it's true.

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 21:43:53

You know you dont need testicles to have sex right?

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 21:44:20

I don't want either, fuck you.

BBS Signature

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 21:46:39

At 45 seconds ago, P0sitivity wrote: Sex if you hadn't noticed its the primary motivation for a lot of the things we do, including acquiring funds.

Really, I thought money was the primary motivation for a lot of the things we do.

QOTW:

BBS Signature

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 21:48:23

Probably everlasting wealth. I've had more problems from having sex than I have ever had from having a few extra bucks in my pocket.

Exploding genitalia

"Get buttfucked in the mouth." | "Dammit, let me spread my anger, breed my hate!"

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 21:48:31

At 22 seconds ago, II2none wrote:
At 45 seconds ago, P0sitivity wrote: Sex if you hadn't noticed its the primary motivation for a lot of the things we do, including acquiring funds.
Really, I thought money was the primary motivation for a lot of the things we do.

Well most of the things I spend my money are things that help to me acquire sex, such as clothing, jewelry, shoes, and my car which I use to get to work to earn money so I can acquire more of the previous.

If I didn't like sex I would've never moved out of my Grandmother's heavily religious adobe.

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 22:02:44

What would you choose, Meat or Potatoes?
You can only have one and they're both super
JK you can have both cuz this is reality.

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 22:19:58

illimated munny or havving sex wit a dog. hmmmm, this be a hard deshishin.

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 22:24:46

Become a manwhore, or buy women. hmmmm...

I'll take option 2 for 600.

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 22:31:37

Wealth is obvious. I could easily live without sex, and being ridiculously wealthy sounds much more appealing.

Plus, since I'm a Buddhist, I took a pledge to avoid sexual misconduct. So it's not like I would be changing my life much anyways.

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 22:50:54

wealth, green inside your wallet is that pussy open sesame

I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 22:54:07

At 19 minutes ago, Kurt-1 wrote: ever lasting wealth or sex? give me one minute let my mind flex, let me perplex.. this is a tough one, good question son, well now i gotta admit that the cash would be fun , but , for one minute think about my dick, 12 inches long and 9 inches thick, so thick it makes your mom a bit sick, so thick your momma mistaked it for a popsicle stick, she bent down for a lickity lick, i showed ya mom my ass to mouth trick.. but back to the question at hand, sex is better than money as far as this playa can understand

playa u needa understand, u needa get all the cash that u can, cuz chicks cant stand a broke man......thats all i got lol

I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 22:58:12

This thread was already done, like, two months ago. N00b.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-03 23:18:39

At 1 hour ago, Daikenkini wrote: Everlasting Wealth will get your sex runs organised automatically.

This, OP, this...

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-04 01:12:22

Everlasting wealth.

Everlasting sex is good but it leaves you with a pretty fragile life.

With my ever lasting wealth I can buy all sorts of things and still get sex (and meaningful sex as well, more potential to get that then there is with everlasting meaningless sex...if you get what I mean)

Response to Everlasting Wealth or Sex 2012-03-04 01:47:01

wealth