00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Etwig just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Searching For Game Artist/animator

551 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I am in the process of collecting a team of talented individuals to work on a game cleverly titled Lobsters Stole My Trousers. It will be a basic platform game that will focus on fun and creativity over everything else. So far the team consits of a Programer, Musician, and writer/voice actor. Unfortunitly the Artist who was origonaly going to work with us is busy with graduation and I need to find someone with more time on their hands.

The consept of the game is simple, Lobsters Steal Your Trousers forcing you to go through 5 or so levels and fight a boss to get them back. The game is a small project. The biggest issue here is that our programer has March to work on the game due to being off from class so March was when we want to make the game (I know it is short notice). Please leave a post below telling of your interest in the project, also include links to what you consider your best or most fun and creative submissions here on NG so I have something to base any dicisions I make on.

If you are chosen to work on the game you will not only get my undieing gratitude but also a fair 1/4th of any revenue earned from ads.

Requirements:
-You can do better art the the pic below
-You are creative
-You have time to dedicate to this project
-You are reliable

Below is a quick concept pic I did, The Final Game Should Look Better Than It:

Searching For Game Artist/animator

Sig by ToastedToastyToast

BBS Signature

Response to Searching For Game Artist/animator 2012-02-28 11:41:26

please check my website. You could know my skill.

Response to Searching For Game Artist/animator 2012-02-28 18:05:23

how comes eveybody always forget to comment about pay and work load? that will help you much

by the way this is not the place to search for an artist, you want to go to the collaboration section

good luck

ama gon chill