00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fkkkkkkkkk123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

We should get rid of gym in school.

4,193 Views | 61 Replies

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 23:23:13

These days for some kids its the only excersize they ever get.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool."-FurryFox

This is a temporary account. see JBK

Groups: Gay/Bi Users, Last.fmClub

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 23:26:44

At 1 minute ago, StonedGrenade wrote:
At 2 hours ago, SloppyMoe606 wrote: I'm loving all the people that are taking this seriously.
Not our fault you gave us a reason to call you fat. You fat lazy piece of childhood obesity.
At 2 hours ago, SloppyMoe606 wrote: gives out extra pizza and ice cream during lunch.

Do you just read the title and post

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 23:44:26

Yeah right, you keep livin in that fantasy world. Either do P.E or No pizza/hot wing Fridays.

I miss the days where every student wasn't punished with poor tasting cafeteria food because of some damn obesity demographic. I was fucking 14-18 I'll eat whatever the hell I want!

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 23:48:00

You really have to be that fucking lazy to say if you want to get rid of P.E./Gym in school. Granted, most of the games that they play are either stupid as hell, or are pretty much phased out, but TBH, there is nothing like scoring a GW run in kickball to show up some agro punk kid who thinks he's the next Michael Jordan. {at least when it comes to P.E. sports that is.}

While you're at it, why not remove Weight Training and Health classes too? They can't be good for stuffing your freaking gob full of food every day.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-23 23:54:52

At 2 hours ago, SevenSeize wrote: They've already considered cutting it in my area so they can fire the PE teachers and save money.

Nothing to do with fatness.

We've already lost our librarians.

Sounds like your school's going to hell.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-24 06:29:22

ITT: People who can't spot a joke.

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-24 06:43:14

I love playing football. I'll never get rid of sports.

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-24 10:27:22

Just because you're the fat kid who gets picked last and doesn't know how to play a single sport doesn't mean everybody has to lose PE.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-24 10:43:17

fat fuck do exercises

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-24 11:12:33

Jesus Christ you people are dumbasses. If you couldn't spot the joke from "extra pizza and ice cream for everyone during lunch", then I feel bad for you.

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-24 11:22:30

At 5 minutes ago, SloppyMoe606 wrote: Jesus Christ you people are dumbasses. If you couldn't spot the joke from "extra pizza and ice cream for everyone during lunch", then I feel bad for you.

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-24 12:02:25

Isn't there a pretty undeniable correlation between the levels of physical fitness and good academic grades? B

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-24 12:13:58

Don't do it bro.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-24 12:27:49

Two whole pages, and no one brings up the secret snake club? I am dissapointed in you Newgrounds, I expected this episode to be a first few posts joke.

Bill and Mandy before anyone asks, The Secret snake club vs P.E
Someone may have made the joke, but I only scanned the posts, way to much to read just to make this connection thing.
I think the picture uploaded, I've waited 5min and its not giving the thumbnail but the bar is full.

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-24 15:41:29

Yeah, let's have kids do more math and writing assignments! WOOOO!

I laugh at your sigs!

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-24 15:58:39

At 18 hours ago, SloppyMoe606 wrote: Let's face it, getting fatter is easier and costs less to the school then having to buy loads of gym equipment. Also, it's discrimination that I can't do the same exercises that physically fit kids do because I'm overweight. I'm going to petition that my school gets rid of school, and gives out extra pizza and ice cream during lunch. Who's with me!

The only thing worse than your attempt at trolling, is the amount of people falling for it.

Also "petition that my school gets rid of school"?

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-24 18:38:01

At 6 hours ago, chubzilla100 wrote: Two whole pages, and no one brings up the secret snake club? I am dissapointed in you Newgrounds, I expected this episode to be a first few posts joke.

Bill and Mandy before anyone asks, The Secret snake club vs P.E
Someone may have made the joke, but I only scanned the posts, way to much to read just to make this connection thing.
I think the picture uploaded, I've waited 5min and its not giving the thumbnail but the bar is full.

LOL is it the one with Irwin when they summoned a small ass snake? I love billy and mandy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnA_rA9nkCg

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.

For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-02-24 18:47:06

At 21 hours ago, SloppyMoe606 wrote: I'm overweight.

lets play a game of dodgeball fatty.

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-03-05 20:29:05

Hell, kids these days think Arizona Iced Tea is healthy. So in Short, OP needs to GTFO and loose weight.

lol my mom thinks arizona iced tea is healthy

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-03-05 20:38:09

At 8 minutes ago, chuckgreene222 wrote:
Hell, kids these days think Arizona Iced Tea is healthy. So in Short, OP needs to GTFO and loose weight.
lol my mom thinks arizona iced tea is healthy
Looks at ingredients list

Corn Syrup is the first ingredient.

That should sum that up

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-03-05 20:40:33

At 10 days ago, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 21 hours ago, SloppyMoe606 wrote: I'm overweight.
lets play a game of dodgeball fatty.

lol that massage and pic made me lol. now 2 the point i love gym! its 1 of my fav classes so start lifting those waits fatso

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-03-05 20:48:29

lol that massage and pic made me lol. now 2 the point i love gym! its 1 of my fav classes so start lifting those waits fatso

Well clearly English isn't your favorite class.

Massages make me laugh, too. Especially deep tissue, those crack me up.

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-03-05 20:51:50

At 10 days ago, SloppyMoe606 wrote: I'm loving all the people that are taking this seriously.

Just like Halberd, making fake threads for kicks sometimes.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-03-05 20:59:02

No. Just no.

While I disagree with public schools, gym still needs to be taught in them. If it weren't for gym when I was in 4th grade, I wouldn't be as fit as I am now. That coach was a real bro. Taught me about proper pushups and got me into running. Without him, I'd probably be like the majority of the US: a fat fuck with emotional problems

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-03-05 23:23:39

Hell fucking no give more PE, that ought to get the fatasses fit.

Think about your life 20-30 years down the road. Your obesity will be life threatening at that point, because it'll be the direct cause of your lack of stamina, high blood pressure, and heart disease (which I believe is the leading cause of death in the US)

If you don't start working towards a healthier body while you're young, it'll be ten times harder when you're a middle aged adult. And to make things worse, at that age it'll be a life and death situation. Either work ten times as hard getting fit when your middled aged and fat or die of heart disease.

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-03-05 23:53:50

But... Doesn't PE raise test scores?

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-03-06 00:43:43

im all for it. plus theres no fat fucks in our grade so theres no point.

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-03-06 03:25:49

GYM????? When I was in highschool (Wow, I feel old...) we had to dress out and run 3/4 a mile every day except for Monday, when we ran a full mile. Wanna know the best part??? NO SHOWERS!!111!
Seriously, you fat fucks have it easy.

Go to my page!Noiw! U sux!!!1111

BBS Signature

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-03-06 04:16:45

At 50 minutes ago, mrfry wrote: NO SHOWERS!!111!:

the fuck

Response to We should get rid of gym in school. 2012-03-06 08:17:28

So, you want to die from diabetes, huh? An ice cream is more important that your life span?

BBS Signature