00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Colinozo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review agreement?

2,913 Views | 7 Replies

Review agreement? 2012-02-22 00:05:59

Okay... so in order to submit reviews I need to read and accept this agreement reviews but there is no button to accept it. So what do I do?

Response to Review agreement? 2012-02-22 00:19:54

At 12 minutes ago, LastUser wrote: Okay... so in order to submit reviews I need to read and accept this agreement reviews but there is no button to accept it. So what do I do?

It's just rules and what happens if you break them.

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to Review agreement? 2012-02-22 00:25:02

At 2 minutes ago, majormelthesackboy wrote:
At 12 minutes ago, LastUser wrote: Okay... so in order to submit reviews I need to read and accept this agreement reviews but there is no button to accept it. So what do I do?
It's just rules and what happens if you break them.

It seems you miss the point. I cant make reviews unless I accept these rules... which there isn't a "Accept" button. I require assistance finding this button.

Review agreement?

Response to Review agreement? 2012-02-22 03:23:41

At 2 hours ago, LastUser wrote: which there isn't a "Accept" button. I require assistance finding this button.

You mean this right here, cap'n? When you hit the "Review button and the review box expands? It's not on the review page, it's checkbox right underneath the review input section.

Review agreement?

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to Review agreement? 2012-02-22 22:36:29

At 19 hours ago, Narcissy wrote: You mean this right here, cap'n? When you hit the "Review button and the review box expands? It's not on the review page, it's checkbox right underneath the review input section.

i found it. thank you very much. my browser was blocking it.

Response to Review agreement? 2012-02-23 04:35:33

At 1 hour ago, nconde25 wrote: i want to report this person that skips the rules on every review
http://fattyhaha.newgrounds.com/reviews/

Thanks, but next time, please PM a review moderator, rather than making a BBS post about it.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Review agreement? 2012-02-23 04:58:37

At 11 minutes ago, nconde25 wrote: Thanks coop, where can i see who are the review moderators as i don't know any.

Well, you're talking to one for a start.

The Newgrounds Wiki has a list (badly in need of an update, I know) of moderators, most of whom are still active and still have the same username.

Community > Wiki > Help & Information > Site Moderation > Moderators.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Review agreement? 2016-04-01 14:49:07

At 2/22/12 03:23 AM, Dosensuppen wrote:
At 2 hours ago, LastUser wrote: which there isn't a "Accept" button. I require assistance finding this button.
You mean this right here, cap'n? When you hit the "Review button and the review box expands? It's not on the review page, it's checkbox right underneath the review input section.

Omg thank you! I am blind!