00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Medals bug FIXED and other bugs.

28,407 Views | 112 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-20 20:20:00

Great news to hear that you guys fixed the Medals bug i went through a lot of heart ache seeing a lot of time and work on games coming out to no medals so thanks a lot for that,I am quite amazed that you know how many bugs there are and fixing all of them with just a little time and elbow grease,thanks a lot for your guys' hard work it goes very well appreciated. :)

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-20 20:55:29

Is Luis still drinking?

lel

BBS Signature

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-20 20:58:41

Thank you very much Tom and the rest of the team.

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!

REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-20 21:06:28

At 3 hours ago, TomFulp wrote: The audio search in the header should be identical to the old Audio search - just toggle the dropdown to Audio before searching, or do it from the Audio Portal where it defaults to Audio.

Thanks! I can't believe I hadn't noticed that... I guess the redesign still has me a little disoriented.

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-20 22:08:37

Damn, are all the secrets gone?

BBS Signature

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-20 22:41:10

Finally!

Also, at least for me, the post window of previously posted messages does not stretch to fit the entire post. In the example of the first post, everything after the line "71 bugs were removed....." is unviewable without quoting the message.

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-20 22:45:19

At 5 hours ago, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: when can we change the background? some of us can't have blonde tits hanging out at work. at least letting us preference what NG backgrounds we can have on what pages (like P-bot on BBS). would be nice so I don't have to explain this to my supervisor at work!

Make your window narrower. Fix'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-20 23:21:13

epic!

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-20 23:30:41

Voting does not work in SSL.

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-20 23:32:59

Nice to hear might go check out Cuboy: Cubeture 2 again the 2nd time through I just stopped so hopefully I will only have to play to the end and maybe pasrt way a 3rd time if there are any badges that I missed.

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-21 00:42:11

About time too. Now if you could just fix the inconsistencies with secret medals...

-- On the page with the game, secret medals you unlock during that play session show their point values. Secret medals you have unlocked already do not.
-- Secret medals do not show any date on when you unlocked them. Regular medals do.
-- Secret medals which you've already unlocked show up as "SECRET MEDAL" on other people's profiles. On your profile, they show up as if you've unlocked it.

Medal Games in a Nutshell: a general overview of how to earn NG medals!

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-21 01:00:59

Nice work on the bugs. Still looking forward to the surprise...

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-21 01:23:55

At 8 hours ago, Asandir wrote: Didn't get the medal "Emblem 2" for Memohuntress. Tried it multiple times with Chrome and Firefox. I like this game but it makes me sad that I don't get the medals or only with a small chance. Getting the medal for the first emblem worked, though. I am not motivated to try the later levels.

There turned out to be one more session bug - I posted an update to my post and then removed it when the bug was fixed. So NOW everything should work... We all hope.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-21 01:25:40

At 6 hours ago, Conal wrote: Does the lost revenue for blogs count as a bug or a penalty?

It's not lost it's just not showing up in the account stats. That will be getting fixed.

BBS Signature

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-21 01:43:04

Sweet, I can go back to medal hunting!

Meet the Mayor.

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-21 02:26:13

Another bug. When posting.

Include Image?Upload Must be a .gif or .jpg no larger than 200 k.
Image may not exceed 720px wide by 700 px tall.

But I just uploaded a png

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-21 04:46:31

Finally! Now I can keep the Abobo medals that aren't logging, I hate going through that stupid LoZ level again and again for naught.

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-21 04:52:34

I really miss my audio overview.
That was the old path: My Account (top right corner) / Audio Submissions (lower left part)
Is there a way to view my submissions like that again?

Oh and btw: Thank's very much for the collab system in audio! =)

Cheers!

BBS Signature

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-21 05:19:00

I try to click on my profile and it keeps saying this ::: Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.
Cookie
/n ::::

is this related to NG or is this lookin like an issue with my comp/isp it was fine just a sec ago??? pm me plz...someone smart

BBS Signature

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-21 05:35:20

I still have a couple of naggy little issues.

1. I deleted a picture from my userpage and now I can't upload another picture. I have tried a number of pictures, all within the required parameters. The current picture I am trying to upload is well within the required limits, 599px X 449px, its a .jpg and only 134kb but when I hit the submit button it jumps to this page.

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.
Cookie
/n

2. I can't send PM's to some people. When I hit the send button it just locks up on that page. I have no problems sending to most people, but there are 4 or 5 NG members that I just cannot send PM's to. And they are the ones I most want to send PM's to.

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-21 08:54:55

At 7 hours ago, TomFulp wrote: There turned out to be one more session bug - I posted an update to my post and then removed it when the bug was fixed. So NOW everything should work... We all hope.

Working medals for Memohuntress confirmed, all of them work just fine. I think that the issue is indeed solved now.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-21 09:01:04

Not sure if this is a bug or just something with my internet but for some reason I don't catch some of these news posts because the text is the color of an already visited link.

The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.

BBS Signature

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-21 11:36:10

Is anybody else noticing an issue with the nav menus appearing UNDERNEATH the ads?
I'm using Safari 5.0 for my browser. What's weird is that is happens differently, depending on which page you're on.

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-21 12:09:42

FANS REJOICE

BBS Signature

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-21 13:45:42

The medals system still isn't 100%. I'm playing games and still not receiving all the medals I should be getting, even though I am getting the required achievements. Most games no problems, some games just nothing or some of the medals. One example, I recently played this

I did not get the medal for completing the first screen, yet I finished the game. And I did not get the medal for popping 50 dark blue bubbles, but I got the medals for popping 100 and 150 dark blue bubbles. Cleared my cache, played again x 2 and still nothing. Grrrrrrrr. Frustrating.

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-21 16:05:10

At 3 hours ago, RamUrMother wrote: FANS REJOICE

Praise the Fulps not yet once the 71 bugs are tweeked and alter. Then Huzzah still patiently waiting for whistle and score on submissions.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-21 17:04:30

At 57 minutes ago, iscrulz wrote:
At 3 hours ago, RamUrMother wrote: FANS REJOICE
Praise the Fulps not yet once the 71 bugs are tweeked and alter. Then Huzzah still patiently waiting for whistle and score on submissions.

Praise PsychoGoldfish, Rob, liljim and Mike. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-21 18:14:18

Okay Okay! Looks like we're really picking up shit here keep it going strong guys :D

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-21 18:25:46

How about the bug with revenue earnings on /account?
Mine's been stuck at $12 for at least a 5 days now!

No hurry though - I can see that the data is still being collected.

Hi, you! You're awesome, probably! <3 Have a great day!

Response to Medals bug FIXED and other bugs. 2012-02-21 18:52:30

I cant wait for the notification of points deposited. Ill vote on like 10 submissions and still feel sketchy about leaving newgrounds for the day...

Jeez dude

BBS Signature