00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Girls who complain they're ugly..

3,229 Views | 34 Replies

Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 05:06:09

How do you guys personally feel about attractive girls who inccessentally complain about being 'ugly', when in reality, they're far from it? Why do you think they do it? Self gratification? Or what?

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 05:09:54

those narcissists just want compliments from others, and since they cant just directly ask(or tell) others to compliment them, they do by saying that theyre ugly(themselves), and then others feel bad for them, and subsequently compliment them, trying to make them no longer feel that way

ingenious? i dont know, maybe....

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 05:11:37

Mostly they're just attention whores.

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 05:13:13

Do you guys think this is a valid excuse? One of these girls I was talking to earlier kept saying she was ugly, despite the number of times I told her she wasn't, and she still continued to insist she was, so I told her to grow up and she said

"It's not my fault I'm insecure about my appearance".. Is that a valid reason?

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 05:13:28

Shall we pretend there is only one reason a girl might say that? I don't want to. There are obviously lots and lots of different a female might complain about being ugly. Perhaps they truly think they are, perhaps they are looking for attention, perhaps they are unsure, and are looking to see what others think, perhaps it's an emotional test on the other person to see how they'll respond, perhaps it's just idle chatter to fill the silence, perhaps it's a learned behavior from t.v characters and other role models done simply in imitation, perhaps it's an attempt to move on to the topic of attractiveness so as to more subtley make a point about the appearance of the person they're talking to, perhaps it's a feeling they think others will share and thus be a point of shared emotion that strengthens a relationship, perhaps it's some other reason that i haven't typed here, or one that i haven't thought of.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 05:15:44

At A few seconds ago, MatrixGravity wrote: Do you guys think this is a valid excuse? One of these girls I was talking to earlier kept saying she was ugly, despite the number of times I told her she wasn't, and she still continued to insist she was, so I told her to grow up and she said

Well, think of it like this. She probably complains about being ugly to most people she talks to, and I imagine 99% of those people tell her otherwise.
I understand media makes it seem like all women should be models and blah blah blah. But if you trust your television more than your friends, you're just being stupid and it's kinda your fault that you're insecure.

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 06:47:16

They know they are attractive, but they keep telling you they're ugly just so you would tell them how pretty they are.
I usually tell them that they are right, they're ugly as hell and walk away.

and thats how i get all da girls

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 07:39:01

Either wanting attention or real lack of self confidence.

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 07:54:11

Unless a female is arrogant and stuck it, she will generally feel that her appearance isn't good enough. I'm sure guys do believe its for attention purposes and yes telling a girl that she is pretty when she doubts it does give her a feel good boost but it is true that we all hate something about ourselves. Loads of somethings actually.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 07:56:08

I think they slowly turn ugly because of the constant whining.

Meet the Mayor.

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 08:03:38

At 1 minute ago, MiloBased wrote:
i think it's a matter of being content with who you are and not complaining about little things. I have a big nose, I noticed it once and was like fuck it I just have a big nose.

maybe women are just different, but that is what men find the most annoying about women. Like there a girl in class who's literally just about all bones and she complains about being fat.

I would go as far as calling it a mental condition when it comes to females. We do tend to view appearance differently. Some guys do as well, and even some females don't, but generally most females just feel there are things about their appearance that isn't good. Its like when someone has thick hair and they wish their hair was thin. Then you have the person with thin hair who wishes theirs was thick. And that is womens views on appearance in a nutshell. One may think her nose is too flat and another thinks hers is too point, another thinks hers is too small, the other too big, another thinks she has big nostrils, someone else thinks hers has a crook in it. And on and on.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 09:06:01

At 3 hours ago, MatrixGravity wrote: How do you guys personally feel about attractive girls who inccessentally complain about being 'ugly', when in reality, they're far from it? Why do you think they do it? Self gratification? Or what?

nah they complain that theyre not attractive enough to hook a male model from a Gucci catalog. thats what they mean when they say "im too ugly"

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 09:20:38

They do it because they feel they are ugly. Maybe they aren't, but most girls see anything short of looking like a model as proof they're ugly. They're probably trying to also get reassurance that they aren't/ that you find them sexy.

There are also the ones who normally feel genuinely attractive/ fake self-confidence. Sometimes they just have a lapse and don't feel attractive/ aren't able to pretend at that moment in time.

Almost every teen (and many adults) experience low self-esteem at some point. Why would they be any different? I don't see how guys don't understand this. A lot of you get the same way about your dicks/ other things. Between peers and media I'd be astonished if there was anyone who found themselves attractive 100% of the time.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 09:22:08

At 4 hours ago, Squidbit wrote: Mostly they're just attention whores.

This.When you hear them saying"Oh God,I am so fat" just answer "True.You should cut down eating chocolate"

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 09:37:22

At 8 minutes ago, tonypar16 wrote:
This.When you hear them saying"Oh God,I am so fat" just answer "True.You should cut down eating chocolate"

If anyone is actually serious about responding like this, how can you doubt they sincerely believe it? You have no idea how huge an impact that stuff has on someone.

I can remember similar things, in detail, said in jest by my friends/ other aquaintances that happened well over 5 years ago. And even though most of them have apologized and I've forgiven them, it still stays with you.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 09:40:22

Tell them they are ugly.

Youtube (Voice reels and shit soon!)

Check out my art :D

Go check out my NG User page or something, i don't know how this shit works.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 11:32:58

At 1 hour ago, karlu20 wrote:
At 8 minutes ago, tonypar16 wrote:
If anyone is actually serious about responding like this, how can you doubt they sincerely believe it? You have no idea how huge an impact that stuff has on someone.

I can remember similar things, in detail, said in jest by my friends/ other aquaintances that happened well over 5 years ago. And even though most of them have apologized and I've forgiven them, it still stays with you.

*POST UPDATE*
Of course you better don't tell to someone who's sensitive and you may hurt him.

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 11:46:54

Fishing for compliments. Ugly people tend not to mention it because they dont want to keep acknowledging that they are not attractive. Attractive people on the other hand, are in constant need of being told how beautiful they are. Some of them are anyway, not all.

Release your inner crazy.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 12:00:04

At 20 minutes ago, tonypar16 wrote: Of course you better don't tell to someone who's sensitive and you may hurt him.

Anyone saying it is going to be sensitive about it. Unless they stuck a pillow or beach ball up their shirt and said they're fat/ were wearing some hideous mask on Halloween and said they're ugly.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 12:11:33

kind of going along with this

I have a friend who is `120 pounds who always complains that shes fat (she eats really badly) But she's like a toothpick
But fuck, i want to punch her.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 12:20:39

girls that do this are only really looking for attention, nothing more and nothing less.. all females will try it, and all females know that they will get the same answer from a guy, that is directly from my gf

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 13:59:13

Lack of confidence and want to have a moral boost.
Nothing wrong with that!

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 14:34:39

Its like when you unknowingly stumble upon a subject remotely associable to fat or to being fat while talking to a girl.

This will result in 1-2 hours of them talking/screaming about how fat they are (regardless of how the actually look), how fat others are and how disgustingly fat some foods are while I keep telling them they are wrong. Also keep denying the fact that there is possible between overweight and underweight.

Girls can't be understood now accept this truth.

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 14:43:26

This hasn't happened to me much, but I have heard about girls doing that. I think it's just because they think they're ugly compared to super models. It might be the same reason that we have girls who are anorexic, because they continually think of themselves as being fat. Of course, that's more of a psychological problem than something that can just be solved through talk, I imagine.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 15:05:05

Newgrounds, I'm ugly, NOW GIVE ME SYMPATHY

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 15:18:19

Agree with them...

Brenda: Chad, I think I'm ugly.

Chad: Okay.

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 15:25:33

At 10 hours ago, MatrixGravity wrote: Do you guys think this is a valid excuse? One of these girls I was talking to earlier kept saying she was ugly, despite the number of times I told her she wasn't, and she still continued to insist she was, so I told her to grow up and she said

That's bullshit. If she was insecure, she wouldn't know she was insecure, she'd just think she's ugly. Saying she's insecure implies that she knows she's pretty and wants people to tell her so.

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 15:37:46

It's usually just to fish compliments out from other people.

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 15:38:42

At 6 minutes ago, FuckSandwich wrote:
At 10 hours ago, MatrixGravity wrote: Do you guys think this is a valid excuse? One of these girls I was talking to earlier kept saying she was ugly, despite the number of times I told her she wasn't, and she still continued to insist she was, so I told her to grow up and she said

That's bullshit. If she was insecure, she wouldn't know she was insecure, she'd just think she's ugly. Saying she's insecure implies that she knows she's pretty and wants people to tell her so.

Not at all. Insecurities can be unfounded or not. And even if she was aware it was unfounded, there's a difference between logically knowing something and accepting it as fact. Don't you ever have a feeling you're not good enough about/ for something despite having evidence to the contrary?

BBS Signature

Response to Girls who complain they're ugly.. 2012-02-17 16:01:32

I like how everybody thinks it's always just to fish for attention, implying that ALL girls are like that. Here's a news flash, not every woman is just faking it for your sympathy, there are some that really do feel that way.

You can say the same about boys too.

BBS Signature