00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MiyuTheSceneGirl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Black People Meet

4,884 Views | 34 Replies

Black People Meet 2011-12-30 23:33:41

seriously? Why can't they just use any other dating site? I mean, if a white dude made a website called "White people meet" he'd be labeled a racist for secluding other races of people. Thus when you think about it, that kinda makes bpm racist-ish.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-30 23:43:03

WHITE POWER!

lel

BBS Signature

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-30 23:44:18

Black people cant be racist.

NEVER FORGET

BBS Signature

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-30 23:47:05

How is this racist? They are encouraging the black people to reproduce between their own race to avoid extinction.

Check out my stupid webcomic: Tumblr | Tapas | Webtoons

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-30 23:47:23

At 12/30/11 11:33 PM, KillerSkull wrote: I mean, if a white dude made a website called "White people meet" he'd be labeled a racist for secluding other races of people.

I think the white people one is called "Christian Dating" or something like that.

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-30 23:48:25

It's because some black people got the idea embedded into their heads that love out of race is wrong. Heck, it's evident in all races. There are probably lesser known dating sites for specific races too, but since black is the current race of discussion, those dating sites are overlooked.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-30 23:49:00

At 12/30/11 11:33 PM, KillerSkull wrote:
I mean, if a white dude made a website called "White people meet" he'd be labeled a racist for secluding other races of people. Thus when you think about it, that kinda makes bpm racist-ish.

This is a dumb idea and you're dumb for thinking it.

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-30 23:49:23

At 12/30/11 11:44 PM, blazer133 wrote: Black people cant be racist.

Being racist is hating anouther race and there are tons of bllack people who hate white people so yes black people can be racist.

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-30 23:50:58

At 12/30/11 11:49 PM, Rabid-Echidna wrote:
At 12/30/11 11:33 PM, KillerSkull wrote:
I mean, if a white dude made a website called "White people meet" he'd be labeled a racist for secluding other races of people. Thus when you think about it, that kinda makes bpm racist-ish.
This is a dumb idea and you're dumb for thinking it.

I never said it was a good idea you fuckwad.

BBS Signature

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-31 00:03:26

At 12/30/11 11:33 PM, KillerSkull wrote: I mean, if a white dude made a website called "White people meet" he'd be labeled a racist for secluding other races of people. Thus when you think about it, that kinda makes bpm racist-ish.

It's hard to call a website racist just because they're aiming to segregate one race from other races. You'd have to know the reasons behind the isolation to be able to say for sure the site's racist. You're right about a white version of the site likely being quick to come under attack though. There'd definitely be a certain amount of hesitation and reluctance to question BPM's motives for fear of being labelled a racist. It's that kind of reverse racism that really irks me.

And when I get irked...

Black People Meet

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-31 00:04:53

At 12/30/11 11:47 PM, Zodape wrote: How is this racist? They are encouraging the black people to reproduce between their own race to avoid extinction.

Yes, because black people are nearing extinction and interracial dating is immoral.

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-31 00:44:05

I thought this was a thread about 'black people meat' wherein the OP would start a conversation wondering if black people flesh tasted any different to white people flesh and autism would ensue.

Also black people dating isn't a bad idea at all. Black people want black people lovers.

Gay chubby dating is fucked up though (my username there was 'chunkylover69' last I checked if any of u playas want 2 hook up)

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-31 00:45:23

Double post: I get the whole double standards thing too though. I think its fair that white people should be allowed to make a white people dating site...I guess.

Okay on second thought maybe a black people exclusive dating site is a bit silly, there isn't much reason why they can't use a normal dating site.

Gay chubby dating is still fucked up.

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-31 00:46:44

At 12/30/11 11:44 PM, blazer133 wrote: Black people cant be racist.

Yes they can..

BBS Signature

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-31 00:48:33

Way to go African Americans with your blatant subliminal racism secluded by your skin color. You know I don't mind African Americans meeting up and fucking other African Americans, but come on one race is just as good as another. This is blatantly racist, but wait... it's African Americans, therefore it can't be racist.

Out of all the double negatives in the world this is the one that pisses me off the most, not only because it's bullshit, but because it is taken to the next level. This shit happens in the real world.

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-31 00:49:22

At 12/30/11 11:33 PM, KillerSkull wrote: seriously? Why can't they just use any other dating site? I mean, if a white dude made a website called "White people meet" he'd be labeled a racist for secluding other races of people. Thus when you think about it, that kinda makes bpm racist-ish.

Because blacks are a minority in the US. Same with Latinos and Asians.

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-31 01:08:37

At 12/31/11 12:49 AM, EddyFromEEnE wrote: Because blacks are a minority in the US. Same with Latinos and Asians.

But they still get their own exclusive "no other races allowed" website?

BBS Signature

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-31 01:10:47

Fucking hilarious thread.
Thank you, KillerSpunk.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-31 03:07:08

jdate > blackpeoplemeet > christianmingle imho

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-31 03:17:23

At 12/30/11 11:47 PM, Jay wrote:
At 12/30/11 11:33 PM, KillerSkull wrote: I mean, if a white dude made a website called "White people meet" he'd be labeled a racist for secluding other races of people.
I think the white people one is called "Christian Dating" or something like that.

I think you misspelled "the Internet".

BBS Signature

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-31 03:23:38

New dating sites for every demographic are sprouting up faster than weeds.
Only a matter of time, until we get "awkward shy people meet" or something like that.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-31 03:25:47

Personally, there needs to be no racial barriers. If black people get a dating site, everyone else should too.

If white people get to ride the Ferris Wheel, so should everyone else.

What a shame, Mister Jensen.

I never asked for this, Mister Denton.

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-31 03:26:10

At 12/31/11 12:45 AM, Halberd wrote:
Gay chubby dating is still fucked up.

Hey man, not cool.

Black People Meet

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-31 04:54:24

At 12/30/11 11:45 PM, MrPercie wrote: quick! someone make a "white love" site NOW!

it cant be hard just do it!

I think it already exists

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-31 05:42:56

It is excluding people based upon their race, so yes it is racist in that sense. You shouldn't love someone because of their race, ethnicity, gender or anything of the form. If you're compatible with your partner and love them, then that is what matters.

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-31 07:11:36

My personal opinion is not that this website is inherently racist, but that the 'white equivalent' of the site wouldn't be. I remember a while ago being accused of racism because I admitted simply to not usually being attracted to black girls and I found that ridiculous, considering it's a matter of sexual preferences rather than that of me making a concious decision to not find attraction to many. Although many people may find the fact that there's simply some form of social segregation racist, I think by nature this is bound to happen - although we are the same species black and white people at this moment are culturally and physically different and there's no denying that, although complete 100% integration between races is possible I think a big assimilation into one culture and such would defeat the sense of variation that is present at the moment.

I think that people demanding that, on either side of the race barrier (not a good way to put it, but you get what I mean) impose things like these can get very hypocritical, asking for 'equality' while causing that to go out of the window on the other side of the situation instead.

Naturally most social groups (bare in mind I said most, not every) leans over to a particular side in terms of race, and that's not intentionally done but from the way society currently is people from the same race tend to come into contact with each other more often. I often notice particular black, white or Asian social groups forming rather than completely unified ones, and that's just the way of the world - often social groups compromising of all black people are caused by the decisions of the people in those groups, and I find that fine and natural thus long as the same people don't complain about white people enforcing segregation upon them in that aspect when who they befriend is a choice of their oown.

Bare in mind that I'm not saying this from the point of view of somebody who rarely ever comes into contact with black people and may be ignorant due to that and simply rely on what I hear from others, I attend a majority-black school and luckily, although largely black, people aren't too militaristic when it comes to enforcing against racism here,

On a semi-related note, I completely and utterly hate the term 'Caucasian'.

At 12/31/11 05:14 AM, MrPercie wrote: klu klux klan

There is no l in Ku, only the second two words have ls. Sorry about that, these kind of little things get to me. :3

At 12/30/11 11:47 PM, Jay wrote: I think the white people one is called "Christian Dating" or something like that.

From what I can tell, at least here, the majority of black people are far more into religion than white people and I'd say from that fact that they're more likely to try to meet people through this fact. Around here the majority of white people don't attend church and are mainly Christian as a cultural identity rather than through religious conviction, whereas a good percentage of black people are very knowledgeable on the bible and such, attend church regularly and often their social lives have roots within people whom they meet through church. And no, that's not a stereotype as much as a social observation, even if intrinsically stereotypes are just social observations that spread around and often end up exaggerated.

At 12/31/11 03:26 AM, Gagsy wrote: Hey man, not cool.

Oh god, he's absolutely fucking adorable. Maybe not quite so much as Kim Jong Un, but still extremely cute.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-31 07:43:33

At 12/31/11 07:11 AM, EmmDubya wrote:
Oh god, he's absolutely fucking adorable. Maybe not quite so much as Kim Jong Un, but still extremely cute.

Nah, this guy is adorable. I bet he gives great cuddles.

Black People Meet

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-31 08:00:04

At 12/31/11 07:43 AM, Gagsy wrote: Nah, this guy is adorable. I bet he gives great cuddles.

If the rest of that site contains people who are quite that cute then I'm fairly confident that I'll love it there. The moment I'm in a room that doesn't have my dad and brother in (whom I suspect will criticise the fact that I'm on a homosexual chubby dating website, homobesophobes D:<), I may sign up there, surround myself in fluffy pillows and blankets and have a great afternoon.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-31 12:34:38

fuck dating sites. I met my boyfriend on Transformice.

BBS Signature

Response to Black People Meet 2011-12-31 13:24:05

In this thread: We analyze how black people are different to us.

Very different...

PsychoZoid/Andrew Berry: The most uninteresting man in the world

BBS Signature