00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

If you had an army...

13,897 Views | 192 Replies

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-10 17:44:42

ok... that was pointless...

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-10 17:46:30

At 12/28/11 10:21 PM, Jackospades wrote: If you had your own private army, what would you do with it and why?
(personally I would steal a couple of Russian nukes, launch them at major cities all over the world, then go to a faraway island and laugh as world war three consumes over 60% of the globe.)

Idiot, fallout spreads all over.

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-10 17:55:34

Make me my own private island. Control the world from there.

I win.

BBS Signature

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-10 18:03:04

Sell the army to mobsters for cash. Then I would buy cool shit. Because I'm rich.

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-10 18:11:11

Have them turn my home into my image of a sonic utopia.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-11 17:52:52

At 1/10/12 05:46 PM, Viktor wrote:
At 12/28/11 10:21 PM, Jackospades wrote: If you had your own private army, what would you do with it and why?
(personally I would steal a couple of Russian nukes, launch them at major cities all over the world, then go to a faraway island and laugh as world war three consumes over 60% of the globe.)
Idiot, fallout spreads all over.

I would only launch nukes at countries that only have a small number of nukes, limiting the fallout zone

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-21 21:41:56

Then i would be safe.....

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-22 01:12:11

I'd have them bring me Pixie Lott naked.

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-22 01:37:12

Does it HAVE to be an army of HUMANS? If so, this.
If NOT, then I'd use my army of ponies to start a new country.

Which in a few generations would result in a huge blizzard that eventually leads to the founding of ANOTHER country, called Equestria

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario

Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-22 01:41:41

I would put down any religious conflicts across the world and try and secure an alliance between all countries and if a country like Cuba or North Korea decided not too, I'd raze there farms and enslave there people to my diamond mines. This alliance would be formed into one mega-nation spread across the continents, and I would be the first ruler and rule kindly.

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-22 01:45:02

If I had an army, I would find an island and start my own nation. I might need a navy as well, but we will see what happens.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-22 04:10:21

I would start a humanitarian movement, taking out dictatorships and corperations in violation of basic human rights.

Bad Wolf

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-22 11:21:51

I would probably lead my army all around the world to find the lost eleven minutes of "The Land Before Time", which have never been found by anyone EVER. While we're at it, we could probably look for all the films whose footage has been entirely lost, or even those that are partially lost. It seems like as good a reason to take on the world as anything else!

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-22 11:23:48

We would all wear gray uniforms with black boots and everyone would be forced to start construction of the largest building in the world, my palace, then I'd work on advanced weapons, and install them into droids which I would use to instill terror into people to make them do what I want.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-22 11:58:14

At 1/22/12 11:23 AM, Suprememessage wrote: We would all wear gray uniforms with black boots and everyone would be forced to start construction of the largest building in the world, my palace, then I'd work on advanced weapons, and install them into droids which I would use to instill terror into people to make them do what I want.

or you could create droids to build you a palace then give your army advanced weapons , then use them to install terror into people to make them do what you want.

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-22 11:59:42

At 1/22/12 01:45 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: If I had an army, I would find an island and start my own nation. I might need a navy as well, but we will see what happens.

Thats actually a better plan then mine! If I made my own country it would be a mix of mexico and asia , Mexicasia.

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-22 12:01:05

At 1/22/12 11:21 AM, Ericho wrote: I would probably lead my army all around the world to find the lost eleven minutes of "The Land Before Time", which have never been found by anyone EVER. While we're at it, we could probably look for all the films whose footage has been entirely lost, or even those that are partially lost. It seems like as good a reason to take on the world as anything else!

If you find a lost episode of " The Super Friends" please mail it to me immediately.

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-22 12:03:24

At 1/22/12 01:41 AM, Playtapus wrote: I would put down any religious conflicts across the world and try and secure an alliance between all countries and if a country like Cuba or North Korea decided not too, I'd raze there farms and enslave there people to my diamond mines. This alliance would be formed into one mega-nation spread across the continents, and I would be the first ruler and rule kindly.

wait, you will rule kindly by enslaving anyone who opposes you into diamond mines? I think thats a contradictory statement....

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-22 12:37:40

I would call them up any time someone said "Yeah? You and what army?"

What ever happened to the middle?

Also, MUSIC!! Check it out 'n stuff. {1}

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-22 16:29:51

War is bad man.

CAPTIN OBVIOUS TO THE RESCUE!

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-22 16:31:16

I would use them for intimidation rather than force, to get things i wanted.

BBS Signature

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-22 17:22:36

If I had an army, I'd start marching from country to country, and always randomly choosing ones too, I'd ask for the permission of their military and that's it.
I'd try and avoid war, because I'd want to keep my future soldiers alive.
I'll turn every land into a prosperous, self-serving, self-providing nation, while signing agreements to fulfill my part of the promise, if in turn I get to be the world's Commander in Chief.

If they disagree, I'll make fake Facebook accounts of their leaders and make them pretty fruity characters if you know what I mean.

All Eyez On Me.

BBS Signature

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-28 14:48:13

At 1/22/12 04:31 PM, PoopyMcButt wrote: I would use them for intimidation rather than force, to get things i wanted.

what if they saw through your plan and knew that you wouldn't use force?

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-29 00:02:29

I'd invade the middle east. Somewhere like Egypt, Libya etc. Due to the riots their army's would be weak, tired and spread thin. Shouldn't be too difficult to take the key cities. But then I'd my set my army to rebuilding the country's towns and cities and their economy's. Hopefully it would only take a few years. Then I could plan my next move.

Its just too true

BBS Signature

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-29 13:13:53

At 1/29/12 12:02 AM, AmpdVodka wrote: I'd invade the middle east. Somewhere like Egypt, Libya etc. Due to the riots their army's would be weak, tired and spread thin. Shouldn't be too difficult to take the key cities. But then I'd my set my army to rebuilding the country's towns and cities and their economy's. Hopefully it would only take a few years. Then I could plan my next move.

Its true that a lot of middle eastern countries have weak armies, but the crime lords, rebel armies and terrorist groups would be extremely hard to destroy.

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-29 13:25:22

At 12/28/11 10:44 PM, tsukikomi wrote: turn it into a pervert army and build pervert-nation

Japan?

BBS Signature

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-29 13:51:45

I would use them as mercenaries and send them to help out around the world to aid paying customers on the right side of the conflicts, then use the money to make a flying base and call it a Garden and train more mercenaries as SEEDs inside.
Wait I think I've heard this somewhere before.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-29 20:37:18

At 1/29/12 01:51 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: I would use them as mercenaries and send them to help out around the world to aid paying customers on the right side of the conflicts

who decides whats the right side?
AND WHATS THE LEFT!?

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-30 10:48:01

And whats wrong also.

Response to If you had an army... 2012-01-30 12:52:59

At 1/30/12 10:53 AM, thdrkside wrote: I would slowly take over small countries and draft all the men from those countries into my army, My army would grow until we could take larger countries. Then I would take over America and all its nukes and have war with China and Russia who would inevitably become allies.

Good luck trying to get Russia to give up.