00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

WaffleCrisp just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Seeking Flash Developer - Paid Job

543 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

This request is a little bit different than most of the posts I've seen on this particular forum so I will try and explain our premise and what we need as best I can.

Our game series has a heavy focus on combat. All of our gaming material is filmed in real-time using real people. Essentially what we have done, was hired some actresses and filmed a bunch of stunt work. For example, we recorded the actress performing a wide range of attacks attacking the camera's viewpoint. We then took this 'stunt footage' and chopped it up to produce combat segments. Our aim is to take these combat segments and create an interactive fighting system in which the player would assume the cameras viewpoint and must attack/defend against their nemesis's attacks.

I don't imagine that this will be very complicated, we created a really really really really basic beta a couple of months ago and found that essentially we are looking at a gotoandplay system with a healthbar. So with that being said, we are looking for someone who can help create this "fighting system" (if you will). Applicants should also have somewhat of an artistic eye as we will need simple artwork developed for the actual menu system. (We do have a sample of our work available, but due a SAG contract agreement, I cannot post it on a public forum. Please contact me and I will be happy to send it along).

We do have a budget for this endeavor, and are offering $800-$1200 for this project. Payments can only be made through Paypal and paid at various points as the project moves forward towards completion. Applicants MUST be available via Chat Programs (AIM/Yahoo Messenger preferable).
If you are interested, please forward your works to: recruiting@lovelystruggle.com
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!