00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Lust4more just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need Artist 4 My Multiplayer Game

521 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need Artist 4 My Multiplayer Game 2011-11-14 18:48:28

Hi,

I have been working on a multiplayer game for a few months, and finally wrapping it up. Just adding some fun rank system now, and then it is complete. It is not a huge game, just a 1v1 (over internet) game where people can get high scores and ranks. The genre is space. I was going to release it as is, but I feel with some decent art, it could do much better. I am a pure programmer, and my artistic skills are horrible, so I am in need of somebody who can take what I currently have and make it look better.

I would offer 15% of whatever the game makes, and you would be listed on the credits. I really want this done soon, before Thanksgiving. My guess is that it would take no more than a couple of days to knock out all of the art, given it is a relatively small game. No characters need to be drawn, nothing fancy with the exception of a few space backgrounds. I can't draw to save my life, so if you are at all artistically inclined, you are a notch above me at the very least.

Let me know, and I can show you how it works. You could list this on your resume/portfolio.

Thanks!

Response to Need Artist 4 My Multiplayer Game 2011-11-16 13:14:21

Im down to do the art if youd like. Heres a sample of my art:

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1278 897

Message me if your interested

Response to Need Artist 4 My Multiplayer Game 2011-11-16 22:44:38

interested please check my gallery www.fallenarkangel.deviantart.com