00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TorrentAmador just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

"the Last" Collab Voice Actors!!

668 Views | 6 Replies

"the Last" Collab Voice Actors!! 2011-11-12 20:50:35

hey folks turns out we need 6 voice actors to play the rolls of villains in our series. The characters are :

Czarkon a former alien warlord who is ruthless, cunning, and is the type of villain who will beg for mercy when it seems he will lose and will take advantage of that mercy when he can.

Vek and Tor- twins who have the ability to combine their bodies to become a powerful being (Zarkon)

Reeves- a speed demon, who uses his skills like that of an assassin. He is usually looked at as the leader.

Scream- has the ability to scream at such high pitches that a persons head can explode

Blain- a walking tank. Can take tank shells, temperatures of 1000 degrees and the toughest wounds.

Hope i can get some voice actors to do these rolls and maybe we can discuss how these should be done and improvise and stuff.

Response to "the Last" Collab Voice Actors!! 2011-11-12 21:18:41

As long as there's no cursing, Ill be one of the voice actors! :D
Here's a voice test I made when I was bored!

Drawin' and being trash. :3

Response to "the Last" Collab Voice Actors!! 2011-11-12 22:28:11

Add me on skype. My skype is willywonkarocks1. I was supposed to help you with a Halo thing but I lost touch and I think I can help you here.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to "the Last" Collab Voice Actors!! 2011-11-12 22:32:00

It would help a lot if you put more information about the characters like vocal range (high,med,low), or even examples of characters they should be influenced by. A few example lines would be useful as well, all these things paint a clearer picture of what the character should not only sound but act like.

Response to "the Last" Collab Voice Actors!! 2011-11-12 22:41:41

There's an example of my work. I can possibly do more but not sure. I just made this today and uploaded it today. Also my demon sucks because I've been sick for a few weeks.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to "the Last" Collab Voice Actors!! 2011-11-13 00:33:55

"Why do you hide, stupid aliens? Mr. Zurkon only wishes for to kill you."

BBS Signature

Response to "the Last" Collab Voice Actors!! 2011-11-13 05:35:21

At 11/13/11 12:33 AM, Nae wrote: VA Wanted
VA Advertising

I don't think the OP is getting the message.

Next time we'll delete the thread in the collab forum, since the OP is choosing to be ignorant.

BBS Signature