00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Pawnwolf just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Worst names for anyone/anything

2,251 Views | 40 Replies

Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-15 22:30:39

You probably know afew people with pretty nasty sounding names, and if not you probably know someone's pet with a bad sounding name.I feel bad for all of the people around the world named Byron, Hillary, Dean, Nolan, Alexandria and so on.Do you have afew names that make you cringe just to hear them?Are the people that have em sort of bitchy?

Hondas,Hookers,HKS motorsports and Hard yiffing, it's all good | I love AE86's!! |formerly towellyfan | Herro Roo makes the best yiff known to civilization

BBS Signature

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-15 22:34:36

i dont disrespect words or names.. so no

BBS Signature

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-15 22:36:01

Dick Cox.

That is all.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-15 22:37:27

I'm pretty sure people associate the bad vibes of a name with the people in their lives who possess it.

All of the names you mentioned, I have friends with those names, so the names themselves strike me as nice sounding

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-15 22:38:21

Welliam Gay

That is all...

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-15 22:38:49

At 10/15/11 10:34 PM, esko-man wrote: R Congressman John Boehner, and yes, he's a giant dick.

Good one, and yeah if I was a girl and I got named Eleanor I'd be an automatic flat chested annoying vegan bitch.

Hondas,Hookers,HKS motorsports and Hard yiffing, it's all good | I love AE86's!! |formerly towellyfan | Herro Roo makes the best yiff known to civilization

BBS Signature

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-15 22:42:09

When I was younger I was in a love triangle with 2 girls, until some ginger cunt called Jack came along and tried to get one of them, he was sort of my rival, as rivals go when you're 6. And he was ginger. It seems every Jack since has been a nob or a ginger, or both.

Gamertag- MarshallxDav | Steam ID- Eshneh | LastFM- MarshallNPK

BBS Signature

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-15 22:42:20

At 10/15/11 10:38 PM, Suprememessage wrote: Welliam Gay

That is all...

No joke, I actually saw a Buick dealer called Gaye Buick in Houston. Laughed my ass off for about 4 minutes.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-15 22:55:06

It's wierd, some names sound just finehow they are but when someone takes off a letter(example= Willy and Will) or adds a letter or 2( Joe to Joey ) they sound horrible.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-15 23:15:50

My name is William, but people who have known me for a while call me Billy. I'm thinking about introducing myself as Bill when I meet new people now...

lel

BBS Signature

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-15 23:19:42

Richard. Because people will refer to you as "Dick" because dick is short for richard.

Chat here if you like.

Thursday 6th October - Blue Sheep Memorial Day

BBS Signature

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-15 23:29:07

Dick Hertz
Dick Ryder
Mahnmeit (I knew this foreign guy with that name, pronounced similar to "man meat")

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-16 00:17:03

clive/ clyde

BBS Signature

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-16 00:38:10

I really feel sorry for the santorum family not the senator this is what I'm talking about

apparently I'm clever enough to declare myself as a dumbass

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-16 00:41:47

I think Leanne is the least attractive sounding name ever.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-16 00:42:23

Anything that sounds really black like shayquaytatay, shawniqua, and everythig in between.

Chiggers

BBS Signature

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-16 01:32:14

At 10/16/11 12:42 AM, FLAMBOYTHEIMPALER wrote: Anything that sounds really black like shayquaytatay, shawniqua, and everythig in between.

...Jentasia, Marquisia, Farkesia...

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-16 01:38:18

Shaggy 2 Dope and Violent J are pretty effed up names. You'd think the people with those names were talentless cunts.

OH WAIT

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-16 01:42:45

Any Hispanic who thinks Jesus is something worth naming their child needs to get their mind straight.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-16 02:15:14

Tanisha, Clemence, Kyle, Phillip, Patrick, Doyle, Alejandro, Becky

Thank you Ryan for the AWESOME sig!

REDESIGN FINALLY!! YESSSS!!! | MLP: FiM Crew | Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-16 02:19:11

One bad last name would be a name starting with B
And if you're a teacher when you're a teacher...You could get mistaken for tonsof things

I am GOD!!!! No i was just kidding. Im a beginner.

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-16 04:49:57

Gaylord.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-16 04:55:00

I knew a man whos name was pronounce Nah-boom-way-boop.

Now say the name 3 times fast. It doesn't sound like anything its just to get in your head just how ridiculous a name it is.

No idea how it was spelled.

DJHeat=my hero! (at least 4 the next half hr. Then i'll be all like DJHeat whodat? lol balls)

IF I SEEM GAY TO YOU THEN READ THIS THREAD

BBS Signature

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-16 04:58:32

At 10/16/11 01:42 AM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: Any Hispanic who thinks Jesus is something worth naming their child needs to get their mind straight.

Which reminds me. I have a classmate named Jesus and he turned out to be gay. Strange.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-16 11:30:25

Anthony Weiner, and not just because of that incident, it's bad any way you slice it. I imagine that any word that has a swear word in it would be bad or at least one particularly insulting. It reminds me of how, I'm not kidding, I once met a plumber whose last name was "Kuntz". Maybe it's pronounced differently in another language, but it's still not a good name. I heard some barber was named Cutlip and a policeman was named Lawless.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-16 11:36:44

pope guy, mainly because of its pronounciation. i remember it is the name of a firefighter who appeared in a tv documentary.

it may sound silly to some people. but most people where i live would find the name beyond hilarious. it has literally the same pronouciation as a chinese swear word, meaning 'tripping on the street' if you translate it directly, or 'motherfucker' by convention. commonly used as an insult.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-16 13:39:15

Sucks to be in a line at Starbucks and be unlucky enough to have this guy behind you...

Worst names for anyone/anything

BBS Signature

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-16 15:39:36

Definitely, Gaylord.

But I bet that name was pretty normal back on the days, and not as funny as it is today.

PsychoZoid/Andrew Berry: The most uninteresting man in the world

BBS Signature

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-16 15:43:29

Mathilde Fick. Or translated: Matilda Fuck.

Nice gal though. We've talked a little.
As tox said, you can't really judge someone based on name alone.

furry

filler

BBS Signature

Response to Worst names for anyone/anything 2011-10-16 15:43:55

Hilldiguard, Ulga