00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

For fucks sake America

3,484 Views | 43 Replies

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-19 23:08:56

Are Americans stupid?

We find out more.

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-19 23:20:14

Fuck you wankers. Stop complaining when for us it's happening in EVERY FUCKING CITY.

Instigating losers who feel entitled to something they will never deserve.

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-19 23:39:55

At 10/19/11 10:12 PM, StCyril wrote: THIS ABOVE ALL, the UK Must be destroyed!

The future of the world depends on it!

its funny that someone who is a giant republican blowhard actually dislikes the UK, considering your country which you claim to love has been best friends with the UK for the last 80+ years

im curious about your opinion on isreal

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-11-15 07:19:31

Silly hippies.

"My God, I haven't be fucked like that since grade school." Marla Singer, Fight Club

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-11-15 07:36:49

At 10/15/11 07:31 PM, Rummy0 wrote: LET'S DESTROY THE GREEDY JEWISH CAPITALIST PIGS
by attention whoring outside with our Apple iPods, Dell Computers, Memebase pics with forced memes only dumbfucks from reddit think are funny and the shirts and masks we brought from Hot Topic.

Why would someone want an iPad?

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-11-15 07:38:11

FUCK YOU OP

*white knight USA defense comment*

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-11-15 08:42:26

At 10/15/11 07:31 PM, Rummy0 wrote: LET'S DESTROY THE GREEDY JEWISH CAPITALIST PIGS
by attention whoring outside with our Apple iPods, Dell Computers, Memebase pics with forced memes only dumbfucks from reddit think are funny and the shirts and masks we brought from Hot Topic.

This is invalid because we trade our skills for money, which we then use to buy whatever we own. By skills, I'm referring to productive skills which is almost everything out there; teaching, programming, building, farming, cooking etc, which the richest don't possess. What they have is a self-made self-beneficiary system that integrates into the democracy system that spins money in the form of digits, from nothing. They do not deserve the money yet they have the most because of the corrupted practice: banking.

Check out the Flash RPG I made in 2024. It takes about 25 minutes to complete.

BBS Signature

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-11-15 08:48:12

There was one in Tel-Aviv with 500,000 protesters in august. Now they're already forgetting this. The "fight for social justice" was only temporary.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-11-15 08:50:11

On a side note note - Berlin protest have *peacefully* quelled down and things have returned to the surprisingly stable normalcy that is the German economy once more. Yay!

furry

filler

BBS Signature

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-11-15 09:05:52

This whole situation has no firm foundation. It's sparking an international riot against other corrupt governments, but it just doesn't seem enough to be doing any real good accept hurting some business where the movements are occurring. "We are the 99%" I don't think there's enough people behind this thing for that not to seem like an exaggeration.

I'm all for "sticking it to the man" but I don't know if the people behind this are truly trying to make a difference that will do some good for the average everyday worker.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-11-15 14:22:20

protesting aint gonna change shit

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-11-15 14:35:04

IT'S THE BANKS FAULT I CAN'T GET A JOB WITH MY LIBERAL ARTS DEGREE. LET'S GO CAMP IN A FUCKING CITY SO I DON'T HAVE TO PAY RENT.

fucking hippies.

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-11-15 16:01:48

At 11/15/11 02:29 PM, Mfan wrote: Your respectability's as a freedom loving citizen

2. never participate in a organized / unorganized dissidence against corporate / government movements

3. if you know of any aforementioned dissenters, please give a full detailed report to your nearest police precinct/s of what you know about them.

4. make sure to work hard and not question established places of profit,

5. never trust a independent media source for news or reporting, unless they are reporting the same as the mainstream media, because mainstream media never lies and mainstream media will cover all events and goings on .

6. always work to discredit independent media when said independent media goes against what the mainstream media are reporting, the freedom loving citizens do not deserve lies and deceit

7. personal privacy is not a necessity nor is encouraged, the government takes great strides to ensure that when your being watched, your being watched by a professional , and if you have nothing illegal to hide, then you have nothing to fear. and as such, you should not take steps to be anonymous.

8. always discredit conspiracy theories/ theorists ( its as simple as linking to official government facts based on said conspiracy ), conspiracy only works to harm the government and what harms the government harms it's people, and remember, the government is transparent with it's doings,

10. live beyond your financial means, and constantly encourage a Capitalist / Consumerist society where 8 out of 10 of the population are heavily in debt

taken from my second blog post, but is relevant to this topic

This post was sarcastic, right?

I mean, it has to be sarcastic. I severely doubt anyone could believe this and have the vocabulary to express it.

-----

But to the point, we have to admit that the current system doesn't work. If it did, it wouldn't have led to the 2008 crunch that caused this whole mess. From what I understand, a whole shitload of safeguards were put in after the '29 crash, and over the 20th Century they were worn away until they were all gone, and suddenly we're surprised that a similar crisis is developing. It may not be cardboard shanty towns now, but unless companies either start being responsible or have reins put on them, it may not seem so farfetched in the coming decade.

The fact is that business ignore their social and economic responsibility in favour of profits, and that's not good for a globally interconnected society, so something HAS to change.

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-11-15 16:09:46

At 10/15/11 04:05 PM, CharltonChinchilla wrote: Look what you've gone and done, this 99% stuff, occupy Wall Street it's here in London now. Yeah the title was a joke but look It's also in Tokyo, Rome, (shits kicking off there) Berlin, it's here it's there it's fucking everywhere.

You are blind brother...the people is AWAKENING...

Discussioner of Pink Raccons, Dumb Politics, Usual Trolling/Stupidness and such.

BBS Signature