00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

For fucks sake America

3,475 Views | 43 Replies

For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 16:05:05

Look what you've gone and done, this 99% stuff, occupy Wall Street it's here in London now. Yeah the title was a joke but look It's also in Tokyo, Rome, (shits kicking off there) Berlin, it's here it's there it's fucking everywhere. As if we don't get enough protests in London, world why you copy this? Your protests aren't gonna change shit, get back to work this shit makes me want to slash my wrists.

BBS Signature

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 16:11:46

At 10/15/11 04:09 PM, Confucianism wrote: Ha ha! You so funny please don't stop.
I can't agree with you here. The reason that this is happening is because there is something terribly wrong with the way things are being run and people are finally doing something about it. Not much but it's a start.

I am afraid I disagree with you here.

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 16:13:18

At 10/15/11 04:09 PM, Confucianism wrote: Not much but it's a start.

It's not helping, it wont change shit these fuckers don't have a right to moan most of them sign on every fucking fortnight.

BBS Signature

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 16:18:05

At 10/15/11 04:12 PM, BizzarroPMP wrote:
At 10/15/11 04:05 PM, CharltonChinchilla wrote: Your protests aren't gonna change shit, get back to work this shit makes me want to slash my wrists.
Interesting. So did the monarchs physically remove your spines, or did you all just sort of evolve into jellyfish naturally?

Nah just 200 years of doing what America tells them to accomplished that.

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 16:18:21

At 10/15/11 04:13 PM, CharltonChinchilla wrote:
At 10/15/11 04:09 PM, Confucianism wrote: Not much but it's a start.
It's not helping, it wont change shit these fuckers don't have a right to moan most of them sign on every fucking fortnight.

You're correct.

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 16:22:07

Look at you americans tryin' to be heroes :3

Come back when you have no food, water, and police force.

BBS Signature

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 16:22:09

At 10/15/11 04:12 PM, BizzarroPMP wrote: Interesting. So did the monarchs physically remove your spines, or did you all just sort of evolve into jellyfish naturally?

Implying that being in a protest group of hipster student benefit leeching pussies, shouting stupid chants doing fuck all is "sticking it to the man" and makes you a hard nut. London is the number 1 city of fucking protests clogging up the city, students, riots and every other slight political agenda camping outside westminster on a daily basis, It better not grow any larger and cause aggro and once again, bring it to a standstill. If you're so for this, why the fuck are you not out there?

BBS Signature

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 16:36:01

Trust me, America doesn't want them any more then we wanted your Spice Girls or your Chumbawumba.

So consider this payback!

That said... if you have any leftover islands somewhere where we could dump these people, we're all for it.

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 16:36:06

It's not America's fault that said countries also have stupid trendys.

BBS Signature

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 16:37:40

At 10/15/11 04:36 PM, Tobi wrote: It's not America's fault that said countries also have stupid trendys.

You mean trend whores... well that's been Britain for about 100 years. Everything the US does, the UK was never far behind.

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 16:41:03

Just as planned.

For fucks sake America

Dancing Psyduck Dauntly Reaching ||||| Astolfo explores my colon with his Monster can. ||||| Praise be unto Satsuki-sama's ass. ||||| Anime tiddies

BBS Signature

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 16:43:43

Let me give you a piece of advice OP....

Sit down, shut the fuck up, and be cocksucking glad that those folk aren't rioting.

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 16:49:10

At 10/15/11 04:45 PM, BizzarroPMP wrote:
If you're so for this, why the fuck are you not out there?
Because I'm not so for it. I don't support it. But I do support the idea of nonviolent protest.

Yup, which Britain doesn't seem to get the concept of...

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 17:05:46

At 10/15/11 04:49 PM, StCyril wrote:

Which is exactly what I'm afraid of, this being hijacked by the usual rent a mob fuck nuts and start fighting police. It happened at the G20, it happened at the student protests, it happened at the cuts protests. And ofcourse the summer riots of "let's see how many shoes we can steal." A protest about corporate greed? Fuck me what better excuse than to go round smashing up banks. London is infected with dipshits that hijack protests to go around smashing shit. But ya know they aren't representative of the British people, but they're always about.

BBS Signature

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 17:09:22

At 10/15/11 05:05 PM, CharltonChinchilla wrote:
Which is exactly what I'm afraid of, this being hijacked by the usual rent a mob fuck nuts and start fighting police. It happened at the G20, it happened at the student protests, it happened at the cuts protests. And ofcourse the summer riots of "let's see how many shoes we can steal." A protest about corporate greed? Fuck me what better excuse than to go round smashing up banks. London is infected with dipshits that hijack protests to go around smashing shit. But ya know they aren't representative of the British people, but they're always about.

And the fact that you can't control your chav and thug problem is the US's fault how? Oh wait. It's your own governments fault. Don't blame the US for your thugs and riots pal.

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 17:09:26

At 10/15/11 04:49 PM, StCyril wrote: Yup, which Britain doesn't seem to get the concept of...

Double post and shit but sorry about your first link, they are no British football fans there. The fans in red support Zenit St Petersburg. Nice try though mate.

BBS Signature

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 17:11:00

At 10/15/11 05:09 PM, MercatorMapV2 wrote:
And the fact that you can't control your chav and thug problem is the US's fault how? Oh wait. It's your own governments fault. Don't blame the US for your thugs and riots pal.

As said in the post, the title is a joke, the thread is me fucking fed up of protests in London.

BBS Signature

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 17:13:25

At 10/15/11 05:11 PM, CharltonChinchilla wrote:
As said in the post, the title is a joke, the thread is me fucking fed up of protests in London.

Well, if I were you, I would start to conceal carry a gun to pro-

Oh wait. London. LOL.

'murrika

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 17:13:49

At 10/15/11 04:49 PM, StCyril wrote:

You think you guys have got it bad... this is happening in all more and more of our cities every day! A bunch of morons spawned from the hippie generation that grew up with a sense of entitlement.

They all went out and got degrees in things like African America studies, Women's studies, Philosophy, Liberal Arts, etc. Which if you don't plan on teaching, you'll never get a job with these degrees. These punks didn't seem to understand that and rather accept their role for squandering their parents' money and taking a menial labor job or working fast food, like they deserve... they'd rather blame someone else for their stupidity and demand that their college loans be paid for.

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 19:00:17

So you make it sound like it's our fault as a whole for a bunch of protestor assholes bitching and moaning about how "corporations are evil", and how much they are wasting their breath thinking that they can change anything. Don't blame us for the fact that stupidity is like a virus, it spreads quick.

The UK, {and much of the world for that matter} is always riding America's coattails when it comes to just about everything related to pop culture or any type of bullshit movements. And if they start to riot after they get done squatting on police cars or whatever, well then, you're screwed, because you don't have any guns to defend yourself from the horde.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 19:03:20

Ha ha poor people!

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 19:08:53

BBS Signature

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 19:09:04

Can we really just start all over? Everyone starts with zero and work their way up again? Seems like lots of problems would ensue. BTW Chinchilla, I understand you have an accent, but I don't think cockney translates well in text.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 19:19:58

fuck them they set up the worlds trades senters !!!! weith TRHERMTIE

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 19:27:15

Yeah let's not protest to try and change anything, let's just keep that thorny dick up our ass and say nothing can be done. You naysayers remind me of all the trash that criticized the Civil Rights and Labor movements.

If everyone had your defeatist attitude and mentality, we'd still be in fucking caves hunting with rocks.

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 22:03:15

At 10/15/11 08:10 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote: We should help 3rd wold countries too.

I'm fairly certain that we do just that, the majority of the time, it's taken care of the private sector of society.

Not impose our will.

What do you mean by that exactly? How do you equate imposing our will?

But at least ship things like beds and food (more than what the charities are already doing),

As I said before, the government already does that. It's not really our fault that food and beds don't always end up where they're supposed to be, not to mention we are in a recession, and that's probably the first thing that they'll cut out of the budget, if they haven't already.

and help end genocides and poverty instead of being stationed in places like Iraq who don't need our help/we fucked them up in the first place by putting Saddam in power and giving him weapons.

That's what we try to do, and guess what? Genocides and poverty still happens anyways, and by the time we get there, it's either too late, or it's just simply pointless.

Coming from a guy who knows nothing about politics/current events.

Well now, that statement alone sinks your argument. If you don't know anything about something, then it's best that you don't get into the fray.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-15 23:31:14

Wait wait wait wait... is America being the trend setter for a wave of European revolution...again? Oh, Europe, I don't care how much you shit talk America, we know that yall want to be just like us.

Exploding genitalia

"Get buttfucked in the mouth." | "Dammit, let me spread my anger, breed my hate!"

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-19 22:12:53

THIS ABOVE ALL, the UK Must be destroyed!

The future of the world depends on it!

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-19 22:21:43

At 10/15/11 05:13 PM, MercatorMapV2 wrote:
At 10/15/11 05:11 PM, CharltonChinchilla wrote:
Well, if I were you, I would start to conceal carry a gun to pro-

Oh wait. London. LOL.

'murrika

I lol'd

Anywho. I disagree withthese protests. I also find it funny that labor unions support the protests against wall st. funding polotics when they pumped Obama's campaign full of cash; everybody seems to overlook this...

BBS Signature

Response to For fucks sake America 2011-10-19 22:24:50

Lmao, at least we aren't idiotic like london. LETS FUCKING BURN EVERYTHING THAT'LL TEACH ARE GOVERNMENT TO STOP CORRUPTION!!!