00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest

17,866 Views | 194 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2011-12-30 17:41:48

Just wanted to say good luck to everybody! A lot of competition here, and I can't wait to see the animation regardless of who is in it! :)

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2011-12-30 21:46:42

Jello Peope!!!

Im returning from vacations right now, I Still waiting the results from the 3rd Judge :S
I Hope to post it tomorrow or January 1st

Sorry :(

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2011-12-31 02:58:30

:3 I'm sure everyone is busy with the holidays, no rushes! Posting the results for the new year is kinda cool in itself anyway.

I had a blast doing this and listening to all of the demos.

Good luck everyone, and have a happy New Year!

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2011-12-31 10:57:00

At 12/31/11 02:58 AM, codeblackhayate wrote:
3 I'm sure everyone is busy with the holidays, no rushes! Posting the results for the new year is kinda cool in itself anyway.

Speak for yourself, I'm checking this thread each couple of hours every day! :P
But yeah, good work everyone =D

"Contra Mundum, Semper Et In Aeternum."

My voice acting demo - PM me if you need me:)

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2011-12-31 11:44:28

At 12/31/11 10:57 AM, Kpheeyat wrote:
At 12/31/11 02:58 AM, codeblackhayate wrote:
3 I'm sure everyone is busy with the holidays, no rushes! Posting the results for the new year is kinda cool in itself anyway.

Speak for yourself, I'm checking this thread each couple of hours every day! :P
But yeah, good work everyone =D

Hahaha and Im checking my mail each hour to see if the results arrived. But I think today I wont be able to post the results, I need to travel in a couple of minutes and I will return tomorrow.

Happy New year everyone :)

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2011-12-31 12:04:58

At 12/31/11 11:44 AM, Osuka wrote:

Hahaha and Im checking my mail each hour to see if the results arrived. But I think today I wont be able to post the results, I need to travel in a couple of minutes and I will return tomorrow.

Happy New year everyone :)

Who is this judge?!? (S)He needs to be flensed!

...the four right chords can make me cry

Some mellow jazz

BBS Signature

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2011-12-31 15:29:13

At 12/31/11 12:04 PM, Adam-Beilgard wrote:
Who is this judge?!? (S)He needs to be flensed!

They are actually hunched over a bomb trying to defuse it, sweating profusely with a pen in their mouth. "The red, blue or green...... which damn wire!?" They say as the pen falls to the floor along with their hope. They have defused hundreds, maybe even thousands of bombs, but this one was different, it had a mercury switch. Real Pro stuff, and real dangerous.

The repetitious beeping from the device is pounding in their ears, but a constant reminder they are still alive. Suddenly, the message notifier goes off in their pocket, indicating they received a new message from their phone. "Hey, just checkin' in if you got your decisions in for the contest yet. I told them we would have the results by the 30th, no rush, but kinda yeah a rush :/ -Osuka" Looking as if the very essence of life had left their body, they become pale with guilt.

"I.....I forgot to submit my damn results. Jesus........If I don't defuse this damn thing, I'm not gonna be able to let everyone know who won the parts," they say with a euphoric whisper.

[ continue the story, so we can have some fun while we are waiting for the results :D ]

>:[C]

BBS Signature

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2011-12-31 16:04:28

Suddenly....POP!

Pop? He wondered.

A bomb doesn't "pop." It...

Dwelling in his thoughts, he only just realized that the bomb before him had burst into a shower of paper flakes. Hundreds of many colors. They looked as if they were meant for a birthday party.

The remains of the bomb had hidden something. He bent down to brush off the broken parts, only to reveal...a Jack in the Box. "Jack" had already popped out the box. Both he and the box look aged. The paint on Jack's face had mostly eroded, leaving just an awfully evil smile. The box emitted a prerecorded loop of a sinister laugh.

Jack was holding something, the judge noticed. It looked like...

*CONTINUED IN NEXT POST*

The judge stood there puzzled.

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2011-12-31 16:17:15

It was a tiny television screen. All it revealed was static.

The judge, still down on his knees, leaned further into the screen. It seemed as though an image was trying to come through. Perhaps if he moved Jack, he could fix the-

"...heheheheheheheheheee...."

What was that? He wondered. It wasn't Jack. His laugh was different. Who could it...?

"BAAAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!"

The image changed drastically to an awfully frightening face! The judge immediately panicked and pushed himself away. He held his eyes closed. A part of him was shamed that he'd seem no better than a scared child.

"Ohhh, judgey...You were never the kind of person who liked jokes."

Wa...wait a minute...

"And after so many jokes, you still quiver like a half dead Polar Bear in the desert! Oh, why do I even bother with you?"

That...that voice...

"It's been a while...hasn't it?"

The judge finally drew the courage to look at the man in the screen.

"You....you should be dead." He finally responded.

The Joker laughed. And laughed. And laughed.

"You think one Bat can stop me? Please, I have a bit more class than that.....as a matter of fact, I have a bit of...a lot of things." The Joker cackled as he waved the Judge's results paper in front of the screen.

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2011-12-31 19:31:20

(Oh my... role play story time? I kind of want to hop in, but my mind is curious as to who got what part. I honestly don't think I got a part due to my poor mic that was used at the time of recording, but I'm still anxious. :P))

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2011-12-31 22:40:25

At 12/31/11 04:17 PM, TomStheVoice wrote: It was a tiny television screen. All it revealed was static.

The judge, still down on his knees, leaned further into the screen. It seemed as though an image was trying to come through. Perhaps if he moved Jack, he could fix the-

"...heheheheheheheheheee...."

What was that? He wondered. It wasn't Jack. His laugh was different. Who could it...?

"BAAAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!"

The image changed drastically to an awfully frightening face! The judge immediately panicked and pushed himself away. He held his eyes closed. A part of him was shamed that he'd seem no better than a scared child.

"Ohhh, judgey...You were never the kind of person who liked jokes."

Wa...wait a minute...

"And after so many jokes, you still quiver like a half dead Polar Bear in the desert! Oh, why do I even bother with you?"

That...that voice...

"It's been a while...hasn't it?"

The judge finally drew the courage to look at the man in the screen.

"You....you should be dead." He finally responded.

The Joker laughed. And laughed. And laughed.

"You think one Bat can stop me? Please, I have a bit more class than that.....as a matter of fact, I have a bit of...a lot of things." The Joker cackled as he waved the Judge's results paper in front of the screen.

Suddenly - a spin of web shot through the crowd. In a matter of seconds, Joker's hands were empty, while everyone that gathered gazed into the snatched result paper - now in possession of a character known to all present...
"Spiderman! How dare you interfere!" - Joker exclaimed - "Here I was, having so much fun - and yet again, you ruin what was meant to be my hour of glory and carefree fun!"
"No need to thank me, clown! All in a day's work!" - he mocked the Joker, making obscene gestures from afar. The Joker's face got red with anger and spite, but collected himself, and said through gritting teeth -
"No matter, I got something more fun right... here" - he pulled off a little box with a little antenna and a large, red button. - "Do you know what this does?"
Both Spiderman and Batman took a moment to read each other's thoughts. Over the course of the conversation, Batman took the time to get into a more advantageous position. They both had the same thing in mind as to what how to answer to the next question.
"Does it make you shut up?!" - shouted Batman, throwing a batarang, shooting the Joker off his legs. The switch was dropped and alas, as the switch touched the floor, likewise the button was pressed.

(Oh geez I'm so bad at this xD)

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-01 15:49:03

Just then, the little television screen shut off, leaving nothing but a sense of emptiness. "What a bunch of weirdos, I have the results right here," pulling out the small stitched threaded cloth with intricate angry face patterns etched along the borders. Embroidered in small letters of gold were the results the Judge had chosen. Small splotches of blood scattered along the cloth, proof of their dedication and time they sacrificed to make it. Putting it back into their pocket with a settling pat, the judge stood up.

Since the bomb no longer mattered, the Judge would now make his journey onward to the Sacred Submission bin. Suddenly, a sharp abrupt pain shot throw the Judge's back through his chest. The Judge looked down to see a dull curved blade with etches and chips along the edges protruding from the front of him. They had never seen blood so dark and flowing so free from a wound before, but dizziness was clouding the Judge's mind now.

"I'll be taking that," whispering in a hiss to the left of the Judge's ear as the unknown man took the results from their pocket. And just as quickly as the blade entered into the Judge's body, it was ripped out of them, throwing their limp body to the side like a lifeless rag doll. The Judge watched in horror as the dark shadowed figure now walked away from them. "Now no one will know. No one will ever know," the strange sang as he blurred away from sight.

"No.....," the Judge breathed.....

[Keep it going people!!!]

P.S. :D

BBS Signature

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-01 16:59:06

Everything was darkness.

He couldn't tell if his eyes were open or closed, which only made the black world around him more menacing.

However, it was not long before a flash of light burst throughout he darkness. Now, all was white. A sensation of warmth penetrated his whole body. It felt... pleasant.

Then...blue. He saw a surface above him of the purest sapphire. It did not take long for him to realize it was a sky. He noticed the clouds above him were the purest white he's ever seen of one.

What was more interesting, however, were the clouds below him. And in front of him. All around him. The ground that usually was Earth was no longer. It was clouds.

And here he stood. Surrounded by clouds. Alone.

"Your fate..." Spoke a voice. It was deep and powerful, yet calming. The judge looked for a face but could not find one.

"It has ended...far too soon."

The Judge finally responded. "Are...are you God?"

"Yes, I am Tom Fulp. And yes, you are dead."

"So I thought..." said the Judge. "I remember the pain too well not to think so..."

"Listen to me," Fulp continued. "You are among a chosen few. Your skills as a Judge FAR exceed what you may comprehend, and it is time that you unlock this potential, for only you can stop this rising evil. Your killer must pay for his crimes...but he is very powerful. You cannot do it unarmed, and not alone. Not yet. Therefore, I give you these two gifts. Sir Killington!"

Suddenly, a man on a winged horse descended before the Judge. He was handsome, bearing a sea of luscious, waving hair, and a very large penis.

"My lord, you call for me?"

"Sir Killington," Fulp said. "You are my most loyal and powerful warriors of the New Grounds. The Dark One has returned. One of my gifts to this man is the return of his life to face him, along with your aid until the evil's defeat."

"I understand." Spoke the noble Sir. He turned to the judge and bowed before him. "My large penis and I shall serve you."

"My second gift..." said Fulp. "...is one that only you can bare."

From within the clouds rose a vast aura of elements. Fire. Earth. Air. Thunder. All combining into a massive Warhammer.

"This...is the Ban-Hammer. With this, you can exile the evil from this world."

The judge grasped the Ban-Hammer. Despite it's size and weight, it felt suited for him. As if he were able to hold it his whole life.

"And now," spoke Fulp. "Your time has come. I send you back to the New Grounds...Good Luck."

The Clouded world disappeared. It was dark again.

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-01 17:02:55

Seriously, lets make this a legit story. Gather the best parts of each person's shit, and combine it into a story that someone can animate!

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-01 20:33:24

At 1/1/12 05:02 PM, TomStheVoice wrote: Seriously, lets make this a legit story. Gather the best parts of each person's shit, and combine it into a story that someone can animate!

Haha, I concur with this. It is actually quite funny, I kind of wish I threw my 2 cents in, I actually write some stories now and then. In any case, I do hope that judge sends in his input, and that the results are posted soon.

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-01 21:42:01

Something like doing a voiceover story that is like one sentence each, taking turns, and have some sick flash artist animate this?
Sounds legit. The trio of us or some more VA's?
Any volunteers?

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-01 21:57:01

To animate it, I mean :P?

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-01 22:06:03

Glad to see such Optimism...but I say we Finish the story first. :)

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-01 22:53:28

Everything is dark once more, like a kingdom with no light, filled with eternal darkness.

Like what happened days ago, theres been chaos and panic everywhere as "The chosen ones" havent appeared yet, only the power of the gods would light and disappear what its craving the people: Desesperation.

But only 2 of 3 of the gods have decided whos going to be the 10 Chosens, the third god didnt decided, while hes deciding which Chosens gonna be, theres happening more desesperation with the citizens.

Some valients heroes participated in "The guest" to become "The Chosens".They fought bravely and showed theyre courage in every challenge what they had to do.

Now theyre in the Final Phase, and the only thing what the heroes can do is wait.

While the heroes are waiting, theres been rumors that the third god is a "executioner" which means that sooner or later, the third god is going to execute all the heroes that are not chosen, he or she
is going to take away all theyre powers and make them become in nothing but simple humans.

Thats why alot of heroes didnt participate in "The guest" so that they wont lose theyre power or a ruinous defeat.

But still without the third god, the heroes cant do anything, only wait.

Is this third god ever appear and show the results?

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-02 01:21:33

And so, the Judge, the Third God was brought back to life. Still lying on the ground in his own blood, stiff and aching, but still alive. He exhales deeply and begins to stand up. Wiping the dried blood from his mouth and bracing his other on the ground to push himself to his feet, he heard a faint voice.

"Judge, be swift, your enemy is on the move and there isn't much time until your decisions are lost forever," SirKillington howled into his mind.

Furrowing his brow in deep thought, "So it was all real," he gasped as he began to run. The weight shifted from foot to foot as he ran with all his might in a spirited sprint. The hole in his chest remained but no longer effected him in his movement or energy. He began to feel numb, but hungry for his revenge. Bursting through the old rusted doors from the warehouse grounds he was working so tirelessly from trying to deactivate the bomb, he left it behind him in a wisp of dust, a forgotten past.

As he looked to the horizon, the Judge could see the dark speck of the man who stole the very reason he was still breathing. Hidden somewhere on this man was the results of the contest so crudely ripped from his being along with his being. Faster, harder he ran to meet with this person, to destroy this evil. "Who would do this? who would prevent me from allowing so many to take comfort and join in knowing the results?" He wondered as his lungs breathed fire from his twisted and vengeful face.

The tall shadowed man stopped and turned his head slowly towards the Judge. A crooked smile etched its way across his face as flecks of skin cracked and fell. He turned abruptly and now faced Judge just as he arrived to a stuttering stop. The shadowed man bowed deeply as he held onto his duster hat, swinging his other arm in welcome. "Well, well..... It would seem we both have tricks up our sleeves, don't we Judge," he stated plainly and dry. As he smiled, Judge grimaced to see the pale aged face of the shadowed man covered in dried puss scabs with yellow teeth and the darkened red eyes of deceit. Standing up straight and proper, "I think, it would seem, we have unfinished business," hissed the shadowed man with a hint of death in his eyes.

[please continue!!!!!!]

BBS Signature

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-02 09:06:35

The shadowedman revealed himself as " An enemy of The Judge" named SNAKE. The Judge, thirsty of vengeance, attacked him, but SNAKE was very fast that looked like he teletransported himself behind The Judge.

The Judge used his enormous axe to execute SNAKE, his strength is so powerful that broke in half some redstones that are considered to be the most hardest stones to break, but SNAKE dodge it with his incredible speed, and he used like a somekind Falcon Kick in The Judge chest, The Judge was weak, but he regained the force he have left, while hes using his regained strenght, he used a secret power to regenerate his force.

SNAKE and The Judge clashed and making rapid punch like DBZ style, SNAKE used a hidden tecnique that is once feared by the world: The Telekinesis.

Using the molecules of his body to attach one object using his mind, he throwed a giant rock and hitted The Judge on his back. The Judge now lying in the floor,SNAKE get close to him

"How?! " asked The Judge, How you can hurt me badly? im a god!. Then SNAKE started to laugh maniacally," You idiot" responded SNAKE, havent you noticed?, IM A DEMI GOD! which means i poses the power of chaos that can hurt the gods!, and to make you suffer, im going to burn The Results!, "nooo!" screamed The Judge, then SNAKE laughed maniacally again. "NO ONE CAN STOP ME!" said SNAKE.

"No, your wrong", said by a mysterious voice, " whos there?!" said SNAKE.

"Me" the man came out of the shadows revealing to be: Sir Killington!

"and i brought friends", reveling to be all the heroes that participated

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-02 09:13:19

In "The Quest", the battle have just begun.

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-02 15:47:53

Good news I received the results, I will upload it on my excel sheet to see the definitive winners :)

I will upload it in a hour

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-02 15:49:12

At 1/2/12 03:47 PM, Osuka wrote: Good news I received the results, I will upload it on my excel sheet to see the definitive winners :)

I will upload it in a hour

Bah, party pooper :P

THE TENSION.

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-02 16:51:55

And so, all of the heroes opened their mouths to expel a light bursting from their vocal cords. The light so bright and pure blinded SNAKE, causing him to flinch from side to side as if he was fighting an invisible fire. "The talent, it is to much!" He yelled as his dilapidated skin began to decay faster.

"Now is your chance Judge!" SirKillington yelled among the others. As Judge rose to his feet, he felt a rising heat in his chest. Realizing why the wound was there, he reached into his chest and pulled out the Ban-Hammer bestowed to him. The heat of the hammer pulsed, giving him the sense it was excited to be free and to be used.

Raising the hammer high above his head, shifting his weight forward and allowing the hammer to fall, SNAKE was toppled beneath its power in a definitive thud. The only thing that could be seen were his lifeless arms and legs protruding from the sides in a pool of thick black liquid. A tattered pocket lay to the side of his left arm, and Judge reached down to search it.

"I believe this is mine," Judge stated as he pulled out the all too familiar cloth with a sense of pride and accomplishment.

"Don't dawdle good man, those results need to be heard! Quickly, climb upon my steed and gegt to that Sacred Submission Bin!" Yelled SirKillington with excitement in his eager voice.

Climbing upon the large dark steed, the Judge settled in and immediately flew through the air with lightening speed. The velocity jerked the judge back so abruptly he felt his organs shift and smash against the inside of his body. Just as quickly as they started to move, they came to a halt, causing the Judge to be thrown forward over the head of the steed. Screaming as he flew through the air, the Judge saw the Sacred Submission Bin in front of him. Timing it as he flew, gripping onto the submission cloth he prepared to throw it into the Bin. But alas, his distancing was off and he collided with the immovable Bin. Slightly dazed and rocking back and forth, the judge readjusted his footing and used the Bin to brace himself.

"I cast my judgement!!" He yelled as he threw his submission into the Bin. A light bursted from the opening, knocking the judge backwards onto the ground. Just as quickly as he sat back up, a message notifier sounded from his pocket, indicating he received a new message.

"Hey, got your submissions :\ Now I gotta figure out who won! This is taking longer than I thought meh meh meh. Thanks again :D - Osuka"

"Great........... now what?" The Judge stated.

The End!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-02 17:30:38

"Quickly, lend the Judge all your power!" - said Goku, lifting his hands to the air, sending a message all across the universe.
"As approved by Mr. Satan!" - said the namesake.
The universe facepalmed in choir.

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-02 20:56:23

I think the results were so awesome that Suka's head literally exploded.

BBS Signature

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-02 21:20:10

Maybe he read the story and decided the results were too powerful a force to be released?

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-02 21:32:04

Perhaps, but as the scrolls say, The Power of the Results are born from the ancient words of the Greater Gods. Should these words ever be seen or heard my a mortal, their power fades.

Response to Ngfigure Voice Acting Contest 2012-01-02 21:47:00

If this were anyone else, I'd say we were being trolled.

...the four right chords can make me cry

Some mellow jazz

BBS Signature