00:00
00:00

Sex While High as Fuck

3,481 Views | 27 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Sex While High as Fuck 2011-09-30 20:54:28


Finish my organic chemistry lab; walk to dorm; smoke a bong in bathroom; start pregaming with one of my good friends because this Thursday these two houses always throw down.

Walk around with my friend and the first party sucks. We sneak into a nearby house party and it also sucks. We smoke a splif in the backyard when five hot freshman walk into the house. We wait, look at each other, and walk downstairs.

Whilst drinking more beer, I introduce myself to, who I thought was, the hottest girl. Without a response she wraps her hand around the back of my neck and starts grinding on me like a 50 Cent video.

Not being a dancer, I just stand there like a retard and admire the hot butt being stuffed in my face.

Finally she turns around and, stomach to stomach, tells me I'm a good dancer (lolwutok). I introduce myself and ask what her major is. She says nursing and I'm like oh cool and, before I can respond, my whole body feels like it's on fire from being high and just how attracted I am to the girl.

She's like, "Are you okay?" I'm like holy shit - I feel like I'm going to puke but I resist the temptation to submit. My head feels like a black could has infested it and is swirling around and when I can see through the cloud I see blurry reality.

I decide to get fresh air and she's like, "Where are you going?" To which I respond, "Upstairs wanna get fresh air?"

She agrees and we walk up and I'm still freaking out because I'm a total fag and troll the internet and never hook up with girls and I'm high but anyway before I know it we're hooking up hardcore outside. My friend was like, "How did you do that?" but the honest truth is I don't know.

We started walking away from the house and talking to each other about Pokemon and she was cracking up for some reason when before I knew it we're at her dorm (like 2 blocks away). We walk in and she leads me to her bed (my incapacitating fear has somewhat gone away at this point), and I take my shirt off.

She practically jumps on me and, in conclusion - I fucked her - while high as fuck. Hence the title. I feel accomplished.

FEAL JEALOUS NEWGROUNDS. FEEL IT.

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-09-30 20:55:24


as fuck lamoe

B]


 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 ­    ­    ­    ­   ­    ╰⋃╯私の腰は、自分自身で動いて­いる

­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­    ­      ­ やりまん

BBS Signature

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-09-30 20:56:36


At 9/30/11 08:55 PM, ChrisLovejoy wrote: as fuck lamoe

B]

I haven't been on the Forums in a while, is that some sort of NG meme? or just improper English.

Cheers.

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-09-30 20:58:04


Great job guy!

I refuse to revel in jealousy because I can consciously choose to show appreciation for your good fortune. :)

Sex While High as Fuck


BBS Signature

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-09-30 20:59:01


gratz on losing your virginity!!! :D


I am pro at being a noob :D

BBS Signature

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-09-30 21:01:13


wow im actually glad i read this on newgrounds


BBS Signature

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-09-30 21:15:03


At 9/30/11 09:01 PM, cheese-man wrote: wow im actually glad i read this on newgrounds

wow i can't believe i read this on newgrounds-.-


I am pro at being a noob :D

BBS Signature

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-09-30 21:16:16


Orgasms last so much longer when high.. or at least your mind makes it seem that way.

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-09-30 21:19:54


coolstorybro

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-09-30 21:34:08


At 9/30/11 08:54 PM, Kaleidoscope wrote: FEAL JEALOUS NEWGROUNDS. FEEL IT.

Indeed I'm jealous of your fantastic fiction writing skills.

But take it to the Writingforum next time bro.


BBS Signature

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-09-30 21:35:52


you have fun at community college?

me jealous of you? my salary is going to double or triple yours.

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-09-30 23:21:38


Is it easier in college?

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-09-30 23:22:38


Masturbation while on copious amounts of Alprazolam has got to be one of the greatest things I have ever experienced in my life.

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-09-30 23:30:52


so you were raped, congrats


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-10-01 00:47:16


I'm so jealous, I can feal it.


Ignore this signature.

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-10-01 01:00:15


At 9/30/11 09:19 PM, oldhotdog wrote: coolstorybro

This.

Sex While High as Fuck


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-10-01 01:10:35


fake and gay.


BBS Signature

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-10-01 01:12:56


I'm saddened by the lack of video proof.


Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.

last.fm Never Forget

BBS Signature

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-10-01 02:34:15


You're too cool for NG bro. We can't take it.


too hipster for a sig

oh wait

BBS Signature

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-10-01 02:42:29


You left out that part about the rohypnol.

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-10-01 03:00:56


Oh, really. A likely story.

Sex While High as Fuck

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-10-01 03:19:05


You admitted doing absolutely nothing. What are you proud of? :P

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-10-01 17:30:52


At 9/30/11 09:34 PM, Bryan wrote:
At 9/30/11 08:54 PM, Kaleidoscope wrote: FEAL JEALOUS NEWGROUNDS. FEEL IT.
Indeed I'm jealous of your fantastic fiction writing skills.

But take it to the Writingforum next time bro.

I find it rather amusing that you consider my relation of reality to be of a fictional nature. Some people, having never seen what is possible, foolishly denounce anything that doesn't confirm with their total thought structure regarding the universe.

To those claiming I go to community college - enjoy your false sense of superiority - the reality is that I'm studying engineering at an upper-middle tier college!

It is easier to hook up in college if you actually make an effort to leave your room - something I have trouble with.

To those claiming I was raped - if what happened was rape I hope I get raped again!

To those who genuinely are jealous - fear not! Life is long and women are plentiful.

Carpe Diem.

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-10-01 17:49:49


This is not bad as your telling of this goes, I can see it must have really amazing for your first experiance as it was so different compared to any other day.
How would you rate her looks personally?

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-10-01 18:37:49


At 9/30/11 08:56 PM, Kaleidoscope wrote:
At 9/30/11 08:55 PM, ChrisLovejoy wrote: as fuck lamoe

B]
I haven't been on the Forums in a while, is that some sort of NG meme? or just improper English.

Cheers.

Nah man, that's just ChrisLovejoy, He's always doing that.


Bringing back old shit.

BBS Signature

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-10-01 18:49:46


At 9/30/11 08:54 PM, Kaleidoscope wrote: Not being a dancer, I just stand there like a retard and admire the hot butt being stuffed in my face. Finally she turns around and, stomach to stomach, tells me I'm a good dancer (lolwutok).

...

before I know it we're hooking up hardcore outside. My friend was like, "How did you do that?" but the honest truth is I don't know.

...

She practically jumps on me and, in conclusion -

and, in conclusion, herpes.

sluts can be great and all but i really hope you wrapped it up kid.


BBS Signature

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-10-01 19:18:42


who cares if you're not dating. that's like getting one day at the all you can eat buffet then never going back to water bread and fish for the rest of your life.

:P

those memories will be 4 for ever though eh? :)


hurp

BBS Signature

Response to Sex While High as Fuck 2011-10-01 19:48:33


Can you feel it Mr. Krabs? Can you feel it Mr. Krabs?


Converting Vegetarians

--------------------------------

My YouTube Channel

BBS Signature