00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Should I shave my head?

3,316 Views | 19 Replies

Should I shave my head? 2011-09-30 00:03:51

Hey guys. I know I'm posting a lot of topics lately, but I want to ask a serious question right now, for a serious decision.

Yeah, the question is basically the name of the thread. Do you think I would look better bald? I'm considering shaving my head. Do the girls find bald men attractive, or at least more attractive than guys with long hair?

pic

Should I shave my head?

Response to Should I shave my head? 2011-09-30 00:06:10

Someone photoshop him bald.

This is important.

BBS Signature

Response to Should I shave my head? 2011-09-30 00:06:12

Can you give me the hair you get cut off?
I need it for... uh... things...

DJHeat=my hero! (at least 4 the next half hr. Then i'll be all like DJHeat whodat? lol balls)

IF I SEEM GAY TO YOU THEN READ THIS THREAD

BBS Signature

Response to Should I shave my head? 2011-09-30 00:06:38

You look like a crew-cut kind of guy. But being bald feels nice.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature

Response to Should I shave my head? 2011-09-30 00:09:15

At 9/30/11 12:04 AM, Addict wrote: With your facial hair, I think you'd look alot more handsome & sophisticated with a shaved head.

Yeah, people are urging me not to do it. Then again, people are urging me to cut it (not go bald, just short). But I think I'll compromise and do something that's cool for me, and (hopefully) cool for them.

"people" meaning girls, of course. I'm just a little frustrated.

Response to Should I shave my head? 2011-09-30 00:11:10

No don't shave your head. Your long hair looks nice. You could use a trim.

Response to Should I shave my head? 2011-09-30 00:13:30

At 9/30/11 12:10 AM, zag wrote:
At 9/30/11 12:09 AM, mothballs wrote:
"people" meaning girls, of course. I'm just a little frustrated.
depending on what kind of girls you go for, you should make a very different decision...

I guess. I'm not sure what it is that I haven't got a girlfriend yet (I'm 17, almost 18) but when I ask people, they say it's my hair. I'm very shy and sort of antisocial, so I feel like that is the reason. But I can't help but listen to the things that people tell me.

Response to Should I shave my head? 2011-09-30 00:15:18

At 9/30/11 12:13 AM, mothballs wrote:
I guess. I'm not sure what it is that I haven't got a girlfriend yet (I'm 17, almost 18) but when I ask people, they say it's my hair.

Is your hair wet in the picture?

BBS Signature

Response to Should I shave my head? 2011-09-30 00:19:22

At 9/30/11 12:15 AM, AgroNurse wrote:
I guess. I'm not sure what it is that I haven't got a girlfriend yet (I'm 17, almost 18) but when I ask people, they say it's my hair.

Yes. I usually tie it back in a ponytail, but when I take pictures I let it hang loose. Here's a picture of me when my hair isn't wet:

Should I shave my head?

Response to Should I shave my head? 2011-09-30 00:20:33

At 9/30/11 12:03 AM, mothballs wrote: Hey guys. I know I'm posting a lot of topics lately, but I want to ask a serious question right now, for a serious decision.

Yeah, the question is basically the name of the thread. Do you think I would look better bald? I'm considering shaving my head. Do the girls find bald men attractive, or at least more attractive than guys with long hair?

pic

yes, because the next space mission will need to find a place to land. Also has anyone ever told you that you look like Chris Pontius but with a slightly skinnier head?

HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. funny guy over here, look at 'im.

BBS Signature

Response to Should I shave my head? 2011-09-30 00:22:03

At 9/30/11 12:19 AM, mothballs wrote:
Yes. I usually tie it back in a ponytail, but when I take pictures I let it hang loose. Here's a picture of me when my hair isn't wet:

Ok, better pic. I was thinking it was just ridiculously greasy, and was trying to figure out how I would say that diplomatically.

That being said, I'd try a shorter haircut, before you shaved it completely .You never know if you've got a weird dip in your head or something until it's too late. :P

Also, smile.

BBS Signature

Response to Should I shave my head? 2011-09-30 00:22:47

I think you look fine with your hair long. Honestly, picturing you with a shaved head looks awful.

From the looks of it, I'd say yes.

gorp

BBS Signature

Response to Should I shave my head? 2011-09-30 00:35:04

as long as you got a body for sex girls wont care

Response to Should I shave my head? 2011-09-30 00:41:05

At 9/30/11 12:21 AM, zag wrote: you're seventeen, so can I assume that you're still in high school?
don't listen to them. high school kids are idiots (no offense to you... I'm talking about the majority. not each individual)

I actually love hearing people say that high schools kids are morons, because it's so true. It makes me feel so much better about all my frustrations that are created in that hellhole.

in the end, it's up to you to decide though. let me ask... how do you want to have your hair?

Like it is now.

you shouldn't let anyone else pressure you into doing something that you don't want to do. especially if you're anti-social :P (fuck the populace!)

I know. I've been ignoring everyone who has been telling me to cut my hair for about 5 years now. But I start to think, maybe I really need to. Maybe I won't get a girl like this.

eventually, you will find yourself in a situation where you'll be able to meet someone who you really like, who really likes you, and your hair won't stand in the way... I promise XD

I hope so. I haven't found any girls like that yet, and I feel like even if I did, i'd wimp out on talking to them again because of my shyness. It's so frustrating.

At 9/30/11 12:20 AM, StonedGrenade wrote: yes, because the next space mission will need to find a place to land. Also has anyone ever told you that you look like Chris Pontius but with a slightly skinnier head?

No, but people always tell me I look like Nadal. Funny, since I happen to be a tennis player.

At 9/30/11 12:22 AM, AgroNurse wrote:
Also, smile.

I would be faking everything that goes on in my life by smiling.

At 9/30/11 12:35 AM, NG-Bumper wrote: as long as you got a body for sex girls wont care

Is this really true?

Response to Should I shave my head? 2011-09-30 00:41:29

At 9/30/11 12:13 AM, mothballs wrote: I'm not sure what it is that I haven't got a girlfriend yet (I'm 17, almost 18) but when I ask people, they say it's my hair.

Some girls prefer longer hair on a guy. I used to have my hair just a bit shorter than yours and I never had a problem getting girls. In fact, I used to occasionally get compliments from random girls about my hair. There were even a few girls I went to school with that used to like messing with my hair and would tell me how much they like my hair all of the time. Some girls will prefer shorter hair though.

Personally, I would recommend shaving your head. That's just based solely on the fact that when I shaved my head, after having long hair for about 4 years, it was a relief how much easier it was to maintain and I just felt much more comfortable without all the hair.

BBS Signature

Response to Should I shave my head? 2011-09-30 00:44:20

At 9/30/11 12:41 AM, mothballs wrote:
At 9/30/11 12:22 AM, AgroNurse wrote:
Also, smile.

See, If I was a female interested in you- THIS would put me off more than any hair type.

Also, WHERE IS MY PHOTOSHOP PIX?! Come on NG.

BBS Signature

Response to Should I shave my head? 2011-09-30 00:46:45

If you're going to shave your head, at least change your appearance as well. Dress more smart-casual. And yes, I think you'd look better bald. Even short hair would look good.

Click the sig you bitch. Click it. CLICK THAT MOTHERFUCKER.

BBS Signature

Response to Should I shave my head? 2011-09-30 00:48:21

At 9/30/11 12:41 AM, chiefindomer wrote:
At 9/30/11 12:13 AM, mothballs wrote: I'm not sure what it is that I haven't got a girlfriend yet (I'm 17, almost 18) but when I ask people, they say it's my hair.
Some girls prefer longer hair on a guy. I used to have my hair just a bit shorter than yours and I never had a problem getting girls. In fact, I used to occasionally get compliments from random girls about my hair. There were even a few girls I went to school with that used to like messing with my hair and would tell me how much they like my hair all of the time. Some girls will prefer shorter hair though.

Personally, I would recommend shaving your head. That's just based solely on the fact that when I shaved my head, after having long hair for about 4 years, it was a relief how much easier it was to maintain and I just felt much more comfortable without all the hair.

The maintenance really isn't a problem. Besides, I like playing with my hair when I'm bored. If it's not there, it would feel weird. But your story is pretty interesting, it seems unheard of to happen to me... :(

Response to Should I shave my head? 2011-09-30 01:05:26

At 9/30/11 12:49 AM, zag wrote: sadly, in many settings, it doesn't actually get better u.u
some people mature. others never learn.

That is sort of sad to hear. I thought that people in college are much more mature than people in high school. But now that I think of it it does make sense, I've seen 40-50 year olds act like they're high school teenagers. It's embarrassing to see.

then I think you should keep it like it is now.
it would be a shame if you changed it and held regret.

I know. The thing that holds me back is, I don't know if I'm going to like it. And if it doesn't make a difference in the way girls see me, then it's a total waste. And it's not like I can go right back to long hair if I decide I don't like it. It really took a while for this to grow.

there will be girls who are turned on by your long hair. you have a rocker/metal head look to you...
trust me. people will be attracted to you. you're an attractive guy ^.^

Thank you :) It's great to hear stuff like this. My confidence is another thing that holds me back.

"shyness is nice, and shyness will stop you, from doing all the things in life you'd like to"
...sorry u.u Smith's quote that I thought was relevant.
I've been there... the internet is an invaluable tool for meeting people that you think are attractive and for finding people that find you attractive. I know it has a bad rep in some places, but give it a chance. especially if you're kinky :P (fetish websites are the best)

I think it's a great idea actually. My brother got his first girlfriend through the internet. Also, people here on Long Island are stuck up. I really can't stand it here.

no... it's not XD
well, depending on the girl anyway. some people will fuck anyone.

lol, true. It's the same way with guys :P

I have to thank you, zag, for all of the helpful advice and comments. You were truly the most helpful person in this thread so far :)

Response to Should I shave my head? 2011-09-30 08:19:28

At 9/30/11 12:03 AM, mothballs wrote:
pic

If you want girls.
Do something about that mono-brow.
Get a hair cut.
Shave.
Completely update your wardrobe.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature