00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

jdsdfeasdfr4e32qws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

$$ Animator needed! $$

713 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

$$ Animator needed! $$ 2011-09-29 13:44:24

I'd really love for someone to animate one of my songs in a music video format. I've got some really lively things and a few really emotional things, and I'm willing to let the animator choose a song from my library of audio submissions, which has been fairly active this year and in 2009. Primarily, this video will serve as a centerpiece in my internet promotion campaign, but it doesnt need to be all finely polished. I'm an amateur, trying to promote on a budget, if that shows, then it may actually help me appeal to a specific audience. But, presentation is everything. That being said, I'll offer some suggestions for you, but I will not dictate which piece to use unless you ask me to;

Remember, that's not all I have to offer, and I'm not trying to dictate which piece to animate. Any of them would please the hell out of me, just that these seem the most cinematic of the songs I have here.

If you're interested in helping me promote myself, I'm interested in compensating you for it. The details of this compensation will be discussed in private, however, I will tell you it cannot be provided until after the video is finished. The point of this is to make some moneys. So help me make moneys, and I'll pay you for it.

On the flip side, I also compose per request. If you have an animation that needs a badass background, or a striking title, or just a jingle-riff piece, then check out my audio submissions and let me know. I can do lots of crazy things.

Response to $$ Animator needed! $$ 2011-09-29 18:25:25

well, I'll tell you what. I WON'T animate any of those songs.

just saved you a potential PM

BBS Signature

Response to $$ Animator needed! $$ 2011-09-29 18:59:36

At 9/29/11 06:25 PM, turtleco wrote: well, I'll tell you what. I WON'T animate any of those songs.

just saved you a potential PM

Well thanks a bunch...very...helpful.

Response to $$ Animator needed! $$ 2011-09-30 04:09:38

Maybe I'll see how it goes, I'm currently working on my own animation but if it's a music video I'm happy to help
Maybe the flutter one
I wish to create a work of sadness not the others though
I don't have any idea's for them :/
except for a guy doing this all of the song

$$ Animator needed! $$

Bowchickawowow

Response to $$ Animator needed! $$ 2011-09-30 04:15:34

PM me if your interested

$$ Animator needed! $$

Bowchickawowow

Response to $$ Animator needed! $$ 2011-09-30 09:37:27

maybe i would im not the best animator but i can MAYBE!!! try (sorry for my bad english)

Response to $$ Animator needed! $$ 2011-09-30 13:41:22

At 9/30/11 04:15 AM, azabazacaza wrote: PM me if your interested

sounds awesome dude. Love the drawings; examples-of-work = appreciated!