00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Snootsnoo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

sig rater crew

328,755 Views | 10,463 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 16:27:09

At 10/22/04 04:09 PM, That-Is-Bull wrote:
At 10/22/04 04:07 PM, stephen_robinson wrote: Please rate this one. I just made it.
Not bad, I like it. It's a little too blue for me, but that's just because I prefer red.
8/10

Thanks alot man. Yeh i was wondering what colour to have it for a while. I was just playing around with the hue. I thourt this looked best. But i suppose its whatever you prefer.

At 10/22/04 04:11 PM, QuikFox wrote:
At 10/22/04 04:07 PM, stephen_robinson wrote: Please rate this one. I just made it.
That looks awesome dude. I like that sig a lot for some reason and I have no idea why. I usually don't like one color sigs and stuff like that, but this works nicely for what you did. I also like the text you put on the bottom where as I normally wouldn't like it. 10/10.

Well the text I added took me a real while to make look write as it wouldn't all fit correctly and the placing just looked shit. But I finally got it into a place that I thought was well suited. This sig is the most I've worked on, really appreciate the score. Thanks man.

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 16:35:02

The overall colour of your sig is awsome. I like the font, but don't care much for the text. I'm not a religion guy. But it's cool if you like it. That gun makes it nice too. And that border makes it even more awsome. I really like this sig, I give you a 9.5/10

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 16:43:08

At 10/22/04 04:35 PM, Demon_Inuyasha wrote:
The overall colour of your sig is awsome. I like the font, but don't care much for the text. I'm not a religion guy. But it's cool if you like it. That gun makes it nice too. And that border makes it even more awsome. I really like this sig, I give you a 9.5/10

Thanks a lot. I mean okay, I'm not a religious guy myself either. But i thought the quote sounded cool, its from the anime hellsing. Don't think its a real quote from the bible though.

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 16:46:51

At 10/22/04 04:43 PM, stephen_robinson wrote: Thanks a lot. I mean okay, I'm not a religious guy myself either. But i thought the quote sounded cool, its from the anime hellsing. Don't think its a real quote from the bible though.

Hellsing huh? I've never seen the anime my self, so I just assumed it was something from the bible or quran. But it's cool non the less.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 16:50:00

At 10/22/04 03:54 PM, QuikFox wrote:
At 10/22/04 03:38 PM, LunarFox wrote: see the do you like foxes thread post 666.
thankyou.
I said that you guys shouldn't be spamming. It had a point. Telling someone to not spam is not spamming itself you fuckin moron. Also, thank you is two words not one and changing what someone writes in their quote is fucking really stupid, and makes you look even more like a n00b.

i bloody said PARTIAL spam, as in a part of the post (like the PS u quoted from me as spam), the part: STOLEN!!!!! was spam.
end.

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 16:51:21

At 10/22/04 04:46 PM, Demon_Inuyasha wrote:
At 10/22/04 04:43 PM, stephen_robinson wrote: Thanks a lot. I mean okay, I'm not a religious guy myself either. But i thought the quote sounded cool, its from the anime hellsing. Don't think its a real quote from the bible though.
Hellsing huh? I've never seen the anime my self, so I just assumed it was something from the bible or quran. But it's cool non the less.

http://www.evasource.net/hellsing/index2.shtml

Heres a site about the characters and story. If you want to check it out. Myself I think its a good Anime.

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 16:53:04

At 10/22/04 04:51 PM, stephen_robinson wrote: site
stuff

Cool. I've seen lots of vampire based anime, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust is one of the best anime vampire movies out there.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 16:57:54

Hey, can i join the sig rater crew?

P.S. what do ya'll think of my sig?

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 16:58:02

At 10/22/04 04:53 PM, Demon_Inuyasha wrote:
At 10/22/04 04:51 PM, stephen_robinson wrote: site
stuff
Cool. I've seen lots of vampire based anime, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust is one of the best anime vampire movies out there.

I've heard of them, but never actually seen them. As really there are not many good animes shown here. Sadly theres only 13 episodes of hellsing. Well I think thats short for a anime series, isn't it? I don't watch a lot.

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 17:01:14

At 10/22/04 04:58 PM, stephen_robinson wrote: I've heard of them, but never actually seen them. As really there are not many good animes shown here. Sadly theres only 13 episodes of hellsing. Well I think thats short for a anime series, isn't it? I don't watch a lot.

UK huh? You should try and buy some anime dvd's online. You can find anything. I just pay my dad the amount it is, then he uses his credit card and gets it. It's the same as me buying it, only I don't have a credit card. And if you think thats short, watch FLCL, it' only 6 eps. Some are longer like DBZ with over 280 eps, but Case Closed (Detective Conan) has over 320 eps so far!!

Well, I've met my quota.....

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 17:03:43

At 10/22/04 04:57 PM, flywheel wrote: Hey, can i join the sig rater crew?

maybe later, try rating some sigs, and we'll see wether you are good enough or not.

well, that's a cool sig. i like the shape, original shapes always get you bonuspoints. i like the background too. keep making sigs like that and i think you will make it too the sinister sig makers once. you get a 8.5/10

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 17:05:38

We have plenty of people rating right now, so maybe some other time.

I think its not bad, although the ASM part is way too big and it flashes entirely way to fast and looks annoying like that. The background also moves with the animation and that shouldn't happen like it does in your sig. 4/10.

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 17:08:07

At 10/22/04 05:01 PM, Demon_Inuyasha wrote:
At 10/22/04 04:58 PM, stephen_robinson wrote:
I've heard of them, but never actually seen them. As really there are not many good animes shown here. Sadly theres only 13 episodes of hellsing. Well I think thats short for a anime series, isn't it? I don't watch a lot.
UK huh? You should try and buy some anime dvd's online. You can find anything. I just pay my dad the amount it is, then he uses his credit card and gets it. It's the same as me buying it, only I don't have a credit card. And if you think thats short, watch FLCL, it' only 6 eps. Some are longer like DBZ with over 280 eps, but Case Closed (Detective Conan) has over 320 eps so far!!

Well, I've met my quota.....

Yeh, I've thought about doing that. But never actually got round to it. I may buy some with my birthday money or something when it comes around. I heard the final fantasy anime is good. Not sure what its actually called. 320. wow that is long. Why were there only 6 episodes? Not enough funding or something?

I used to watch dbz alot. But I kind of got tired of it the way there was really poor humour in the series and the reptitive way that they are all happy and then Oh shock the enemy is still alive and oh no hes getting stronger in like every saga etc. But maybe thats just me. :/

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 17:13:37

At 10/22/04 05:03 PM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote:
maybe later, try rating some sigs, and we'll see wether you are good enough or not.

ok so can i rate sigs in here? (is that what u ment?)

the filesize was a killer for that one. thats why the BG is moving an shit. lol. im gona make a new one.

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 17:25:15

By the way Demon_Inuyasha heres a link to episode downloads of Hellsing, if you want to see it. There all around 25mb. Its no dodgy site like many of them, I've used this site before for other stuff.

http://genesis-designs.net/functions/vids/eps/hellsing.php

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 17:51:23

heres my new one...which one should i use?

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 17:53:08

shit, sorry, here...

sig rater crew

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 17:54:39

At 10/22/04 05:25 PM, stephen_robinson wrote: Stuff

http://genesis-designs.net/functions/vids/eps/hellsing.php

Awsome! Thanks for the link.

ASM guy, your backgroud still moves with the 'ASM' flashing in your sig, plus, the text falls off of the lil' barrier you put around it.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 17:57:09

At 10/22/04 05:53 PM, flywheel wrote: shit, sorry, here...

Oh, I was rating your current one. The background still moves with it though, look at the tip of the arrow. Everything else is just killer, you get a 9.5/10

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 17:58:26

hey demon, if ya send a few pix i can animate the thing for you.

(i bloody know it's off topic a bit, quikfox. quoting this will make you a retard)

so how 'bout it?

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 18:06:09

At 10/22/04 05:58 PM, LunarFox wrote: (i bloody know it's off topic a bit, quikfox. quoting this will make you a retard)

Saying that I'm retarded in my own fuckin thread is fuckin stupid. You could have sent him a fuckin e-mail or a god damn IM.

Don't post in here one more time unless you want to get banned for fuckin spamming in my god damned thread. You don't believe me, then fuckin try me god dammit. I've had enough of your fuckin idiotic shit and I'm done dealing with it.

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 18:07:13

my thread coolio, my thread, streetballer

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 18:08:00

At 10/22/04 05:58 PM, LunarFox wrote: hey demon, if ya send a few pix i can animate the thing for you.
so how 'bout it?

Nah, I like doing my own things. But thanks for the offer anyways.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 18:10:30

At 10/22/04 06:07 PM, The_Bees_Knees wrote: my thread coolio, my thread, streetballer

How come you don't post in it anymore? I took over the leadership when you left and didn't post again. I also said you can come back. I also don't care if you MADE this thread, but the next post by LunarFox in here will get his ass banned.

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 18:27:19

At 10/22/04 06:06 PM, QuikFox wrote:
Saying that I'm retarded in my own fuckin thread is fuckin stupid. You could have sent him a fuckin e-mail or a god damn IM.

Don't post in here one more time unless you want to get banned for fuckin spamming in my god damned thread. You don't believe me, then fuckin try me god dammit. I've had enough of your fuckin idiotic shit and I'm done dealing with it.

its not your thread dumbass proof on page one

anywayz to be ontopic rate this

sig rater crew

So zetta slow!

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 18:27:45

screw you quickfox, etc, etc..................blah

sig rater crew

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 18:30:10

At 10/22/04 06:27 PM, NightFoxx wrote: its not your thread dumbass proof on page one

Look at the last 80 plus pages. Who was the one who fuckin ran this club and kept it decent while the guy who MADE this thread was gone and DIDN'T come back?

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 18:30:41

At 10/22/04 06:27 PM, NightFoxx wrote:
its not your thread dumbass proof on page one

anywayz to be ontopic rate this

hahahaa

ban me if ya dare

I JOIN THE CREW

sig rater crew

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 18:32:17

At 10/22/04 06:27 PM, HiddenLegacy wrote: screw you quickfox, etc, etc..................blah

Why do you morons hate QuickFox so god damn much? He doens't even post on the forums here. I mean really, whats the big deal, why would you hate someone who never posts?

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 18:32:50

At 10/22/04 06:30 PM, QuikFox wrote:
At 10/22/04 06:27 PM, NightFoxx wrote: its not your thread dumbass proof on page one
Look at the last 80 plus pages. Who was the one who fuckin ran this club and kept it decent while the guy who MADE this thread was gone and DIDN'T come back?

ok you r teh dumb

you cant become the owner of a thread by doing good things for it
the boy/girl/dude/woman who started the thread is the owner
exept if he doesn't post / gave the thread away
did he? no

So zetta slow!

BBS Signature