00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Skirbs939 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

sig rater crew

323,248 Views | 10,463 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 01:48:34

At 10/21/04 01:47 AM, Demon_Inuyasha wrote:
At 10/21/04 01:44 AM, EvilRextex wrote: I dunno... Rextex gotta do his own thing man... And I don't get it anyhow... =/
It's just a fun lil joke. But you don't have to if you don't want too.

Yes he does. EVERYONE HAS TO DO IT!!!!

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 01:56:47

At 10/21/04 01:48 AM, RavenGage wrote: Yes he does. EVERYONE HAS TO DO IT!!!!

Yes, me and Raven are the Sig Gestapho and what we say goes. We enforce these issues and sig shit with an iron fist, well, my brass knuckles and Raven's boxing glove, but you get the point.

Now use the god damn sig!

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 02:00:33

At 10/21/04 01:56 AM, QuikFox wrote:
At 10/21/04 01:48 AM, RavenGage wrote: Yes he does. EVERYONE HAS TO DO IT!!!!
Yes, me and Raven are the Sig Gestapho and what we say goes. We enforce these issues and sig shit with an iron fist, well, my brass knuckles and Raven's boxing glove, but you get the point.

Now use the god damn sig!

OMG! Stop yelling! Ow! OWW! Stop pummeling me with your belt! Owie! St-... Stop it.... *Sob*

*Cries*

Ok, I shall wear it, only because I love you two so much!

<3

"That's what the internet is all about. You have to feel like a retard before you can learn to not be a retard." -- Squidbit

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 03:10:53

i am very confused =/
wazup here, wazup there, wazup everywere!
what's with all the wazup sigs?

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 03:13:08

At 10/21/04 03:10 AM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote: i am very confused =/
wazup here, wazup there, wazup everywere!
what's with all the wazup sigs?

Everyone is wearing wazups sig to shut him up. Something like he bet QuikFox that only him and RavenGage would wear them. Now like over 15 ppl have them as thier sigs.

Speaking of, rate this one please. :)

sig rater crew

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 03:23:31

a quick rating plese.

no, this is not supposed to look like uber cool or have massive effects on it or anything, but do you thik it is funny/cute?

sig rater crew

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 03:26:59

At 10/21/04 03:23 AM, LunarFox wrote: a quick rating plese.

no, this is not supposed to look like uber cool or have massive effects on it or anything, but do you thik it is funny/cute?

Yea, it's funny, but it should say 'Fox in THE box' not 'Fox in A box', that would make it funnier. It's an animated sig, thats a plus, but there is no border. You could always improve on the blank wooden background though. I give you a 6.5/10. Improve it and it can get a higher score.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 03:32:06

At 10/21/04 03:26 AM, Demon_Inuyasha wrote:
Yea, it's funny, but it should say 'Fox in THE box' not 'Fox in A box', that would make it funnier. It's an animated sig, thats a plus, but there is no border. You could always improve on the blank wooden background though. I give you a 6.5/10. Improve it and it can get a higher score.

you have got to be bloody kidding me!
6.5!!!!!
I got far less on my reals sig earlier.
Should i change my name to fox-in-the-box?

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 03:37:29

At 10/21/04 03:32 AM, LunarFox wrote: you have got to be bloody kidding me!

Nope

6.5!!!!!

Yep

I got far less on my reals sig earlier.

That was QuikFox

Should i change my name to fox-in-the-box?

Nah, stick with the name you have now, it's better than that one, and it's better than your old one.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 03:38:42

At 10/21/04 03:13 AM, Demon_Inuyasha wrote: Everyone is wearing wazups sig to shut him up. Something like he bet QuikFox that only him and RavenGage would wear them. Now like over 15 ppl have them as thier sigs

count me in too ^_^
how long do i have to keep it as my sig?

Speaking of, rate this one please. :)

i like it. the background and the text fit good together. yeah, there are good color combinations in that sig. still, try putting transparant demon objects in the background. it will make it cool, i promise. i don't really like it that the inuyasha on the right is black. i don't have anything against black people, but ehm, it just doesn't fit because the other one is lightblue.
for an anime sig, the sig is really cool. 8.5/10

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 03:49:16

At 10/21/04 03:38 AM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote: count me in too ^_^
how long do i have to keep it as my sig?

Just for today. Or untill wazup and QuikFox call it off.

i don't really like it that the inuyasha on the right is black. i don't have anything against black people, but ehm, it just doesn't fit because the other one is lightblue.
for an anime sig, the sig is really cool. 8.5/10

Naw, he's not black, his face is just shadowed, the sence he comes from is during a storm. But thanks for the 8.5/10. You made my day a lot better. I'll try and find a better looking one for it.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 03:49:20

i remade the sig, now it has something of a border, i can't do those all that well, and i fixed it to fox in THE box.
i didn't fix the background yet, cuz it just didn't work, how it looked that is.

sig rater crew

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 04:05:47

At 10/21/04 03:49 AM, LunarFox wrote: i remade the sig, now it has something of a border, i can't do those all that well, and i fixed it to fox in THE box.
i didn't fix the background yet, cuz it just didn't work, how it looked that is.

You goofed the border, it goes on the out side. See, when you are putting one on, zoomin on your sig. then start at each corner. (400,60:bottomright) then go to point(400,1:topright), after that, go across to (1,1:top left) then down to (1,60:bottomleft) then back across to the bottom right. Practice this over and over and remeber, when putting a border on, always ALWAYS make sure it's on right, thats why I zoomin when I put mine on.
I see that it now reads 'THE' instead of 'A'. I mean, you don't have to spruce up the background, how ever you like it is fine by me, I'm just tryinig to make suggestions on how to make it better.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 06:30:38

omfg rate:

sig rater crew

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 07:37:51

DUCKS ARE UBER COOL!

i mean...rate it:

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 07:38:56

At 10/21/04 07:37 AM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote: DUCKS ARE UBER COOL!

i mean...rate it:

fuck.

sig rater crew

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 11:38:44

At 10/21/04 06:30 AM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote: omfg rate:

Thats cool. I like how the border goes with the background-that-doesn't-have-much-that-needs-some-serious-sprucing. The font and all is cool, you just need some other stuff in the awsome background. I give you a 8.5/10

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 11:41:25

At 10/21/04 07:38 AM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote:
At 10/21/04 07:37 AM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote: DUCKS ARE UBER COOL!

i mean...rate it:
fuck.

The font is cool, and that ducks head makes me think of the cartoon show 'Mighty Ducks'. The border looks a lil' faint thought. And the background is in some dire need of serious sprucing, how about some cool graphics and such, or maybe even other dicks? Other thatn that, I give you a 6/10

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 11:44:49

At 10/21/04 11:41 AM, Demon_Inuyasha wrote: The font is cool, and that ducks head makes me think of the cartoon show 'Mighty Ducks'. The border looks a lil' faint thought. And the background is in some dire need of serious sprucing, how about some cool graphics and such, or maybe even other dicks? Other thatn that, I give you a 6/10

other dicks...? huh? uhm, i guess you mean ducks?
yeah, i know, but i am just going to keep it all clear like that. however, i will work on a running duck on the background. thanks 4 the advise.

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 12:16:14

At 10/21/04 11:44 AM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote: other dicks...? huh? uhm, i guess you mean ducks?

Ooops! I meant ducks! XD ROFL.

yeah, i know, but i am just going to keep it all clear like that. however, i will work on a running duck on the background. thanks 4 the advise.

Sure, I just thought the background was way too plain.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 15:36:31

great sig raters
i come to you in need of aid.

i am in chrisis.

which sig is better? my current one or this?
and i can't do borders.
so no borders here.

sig rater crew

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 15:42:46

At 10/21/04 03:36 PM, LunarFox wrote:
and i can't do borders.
so no borders here.

I'd have to say your new Green one looks alot more better, and realistic. I think you should slow down the speed of the animation in the font. 8/10

Thanks to Ninjar for the sig. -NGSM

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 15:47:06

At 10/21/04 03:42 PM, ref wrote:
At 10/21/04 03:36 PM, LunarFox wrote:
and i can't do borders.
so no borders here.
I'd have to say your new Green one looks alot more better, and realistic. I think you should slow down the speed of the animation in the font. 8/10

slow it down?
u got any idea how choppy that'd look?
it's now on 20/100 of a sec per pic so slower would make it into crap.
unless i added images.
but then it'd be oversized.

but thanks.

i made a long version but that was at minimim 71 kb.
i can mail it to you or something if u want.

still

thankyou.

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 17:26:42

At 10/21/04 04:05 AM, Demon_Inuyasha wrote:
See, when you are putting one on, zoomin on your sig.

Or just make the window with your picture bigger until you see grayspace that's not part of the image. Then surround the sig with the marquee tool.

At 10/21/04 03:49 AM, LunarFox wrote: i remade the sig, now it has something of a border, i can't do those all that well, and i fixed it to fox in THE box.

The border is fucked. If you're using PS then just make the window that the sig is in bigger, then use the marquee tool starting on the grayspace and drag it until the whole sig is inside the selection then let go. Same with Fireworks, then do whatever you want to fill the selection. PS: (edit, stroke) FW: ?

Also, it's even worse now. The box moves, and its edges aren't clean. Plus the letters collide with the border, which you don't want. 5/10 (plus one for humor).

I like the background, just add a woodish texture to it.

At 10/21/04 06:30 AM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote: omfg rate:

Pretty good, like the colors. Make the text stand out more over that star in circle thing. Pretty cool though. 8/10.

RATERATERATE!!!!NOW!!!
V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V

sig rater crew

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 21:02:31

At 10/21/04 05:26 PM, Spirus wrote: RATERATERATE!!!!NOW!!!
V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V

No border! I like the pics, lots of colour, and and good quality. I don't like the animation though. What's it suppose to be? Their heads exploding one after the other? Either make their arms animated as well (so that u can explain what;'s causing the explosion) or don't animate it at all. 7/10

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 23:29:02

At 10/21/04 07:38 AM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote:
DUCKS ARE UBER COOL!

I like the duck logo thingy, it's cool. A bit low-res though, the curves aren't very smooth. Maybe nudge it 4 or 5 pixels to the right also. The simple layout is good though, that's why logos can be helpful a lot of the time, because they make simple sigs good. The beginning of the graffiti font is a bit hard to read though, and no border (yah, I'm a hypocrite). 8/10.

At 10/21/04 09:02 PM, RavenGage wrote:
I like the pics, lots of colour, and and good quality. I don't like the : animation though. What's it suppose to be? Their heads exploding one after the other? Either make their arms animated as well (so that u can explain what;'s causing the explosion) or don't animate it at all. 7/10

The sig looked boring without it. In the game sometimes when you get hit you see those explosions (not really explosions just showing an attack).

No border!

AAA! Why do I always upload the wrong pic? Stupid windows picture and fax viewer, it puts a black line on the outside of pictures you view so I think that the picture does have a border, oh well.

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-21 23:57:54

I just threw this one together in like fifteen minutes. How is it?

sig rater crew

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 00:07:50

At 10/21/04 11:57 PM, That-Is-Bull wrote: I just threw this one together in like fifteen minutes. How is it?

I like the B/W style of your sig. The lines running up flow smoothly. The edges are roughf, those need to be fixed. And the background behind your name is too vauge, it needs some 'stuff', I don't know, anything you want, the NG tank maybe? I give you a 7/10

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 00:13:46

OMG ANOTHER

<3

sig rater crew

BBS Signature

Response to sig rater crew 2004-10-22 00:17:03

At 10/22/04 12:13 AM, That-Is-Bull wrote: OMG ANOTHER

<3

Ah, a nice simple sig. I like the design above your name, and the text is cool. I like the NG tank and the text at the bottom right. I give you a 7.25/10

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature