00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KermittTheGr8 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Illustrator for Manga mini-series.

532 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I wanted to start a manga book project to submit for publishing. I already have the concept art and story and am looking for serious iilustrators and story writers who can work with me to get this thing published. Just a short manga series, maybe 20 chapters.
The manga is called Eternal Elements (copyright 2000-2011) and its about a teen who must find the four elements lost between two galaxies in order to prevent war on humans and Second Earth.
I'm looking for a Gurren Lagann meets Cowboy Beebop style of animation and tone. I'm open to ideas and will share publishing and profit.

Response to Illustrator for Manga mini-series. 2011-06-30 15:18:35

At 6/30/11 03:05 PM, xyulie wrote: The manga is called Eternal Elements (copyright 2000-2011) and its about a teen who must find the four elements lost between two galaxies in order to prevent war on humans and Second Earth.

Sounds like the story for every single manga ever written.

What are you doing in this project?

BBS Signature

Response to Illustrator for Manga mini-series. 2011-07-01 16:55:05

At 6/30/11 03:18 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 6/30/11 03:05 PM, xyulie wrote: The manga is called Eternal Elements (copyright 2000-2011) and its about a teen who must find the four elements lost between two galaxies in order to prevent war on humans and Second Earth.
Sounds like the story for every single manga ever written.

What are you doing in this project?

Writter, editor, and publisher. I'd be Stan Lee. All i need is a Steve Ditko. Lol.